Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

18 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

I use Universal Bypass extension for Google Chrome to bypass these horrible fucking adfly links. You can find it here. I can understand modders wanting to make .0000000001 cent per click but Im not gonna infect my PC with malware for it. 

Oh nice! I did get this and tried it but unfortunately the download never starts, I get to this but nothing happens...

XojWyQL.jpg

• Yes! 1

7 hours ago, eplate2 said:

Oh nice! I did get this and tried it but unfortunately the download never starts, I get to this but nothing happens...

XojWyQL.jpg

which mod ur trying to download?

just checked it links working fine in firefox

when u click get link just close the pop up window it will redirect to download link

11 hours ago, LeonRick said:

which mod ur trying to download?

just checked it links working fine in firefox

when u click get link just close the pop up window it will redirect to download link

ah i got it to work. I was trying to get Harley Race but it won't work on chrome for some reason. I tried it on crappy explorer of all browsers (lol) and it worked like a charm. Thanks again Leon for the amazing work - cant wait to use these mods. I have a ton of work to do to fill my rosters, probably a lot of requests to make as well (hopefully people are still modding this game instead of moving on to wwe 2k20!

Anyone else having any trouble getting the Jerry lawler mod to work? I swear he used to work, but now he's causing the game to crash every time I try to load a match with him.
Even tried re-downloading and re-installing him

• Yes! 1

• 2 weeks later...

LEON!!! My go to creator for mods. Idk if your still around here with 20 out but if you are, I been going through all 3 years for your mods and you made a Mideon but there's no download link. Do you have it somewhere?

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- King mabel-Giant gonzales-Luchasaurus-Willie mack-Terry funk-Released
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- Jeff hardy 2k20-King mabel-Giant gonzales-Luchasaurus-Willie mack-Terry funk-Released
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- High Energy Owen Hart and Koko B. Ware-Jeff hardy 2k20-King mabel-Giant gonzales-Luchasaurus-Willie mack-Terry funk-Released
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- Jimmy Havoc -High Energy Owen Hart and Koko B. Ware-Jeff hardy 2k20-King mabel-Giant gonzales-Luchasaurus-Willie mack-Terry funk-Released

Man thanks for this amazing mods, I downloaded the Kona Reeves PAC but I already have Velveteen Dream in the 752 slot, tried to change the EMD with the Hex Editor but i can't see the usual EMD 75202 string, can you please help me?