Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-Great Muta - *Rhea Ripley *Duke "The Dumpster" Droese wip-Kona Reeves - Trent Seven Released
18 hours ago, The Brand said:

Rhea Ripley is looking spot on so far.  Highly anticipated.  I've already jacked a pofo and moveset off of CAWS/CC LOL

which Rhea Riplay caw did you use ?

Rhea Looks fantastic hope to see her and Toni Storm soon. Just a thought but would be awesome to see Io Shiria, Viper/Piper Nevin, Kay Lee Ray and Tessa Blanchard. There is a large amount of women wrestlers that nobody does and would be great to see. Even older ladies like Victoria, Molly Holly, Velvet Sky and Angelina Love would be a welcome thing for me. I build 3 universe modes with different wrestling promotions and I am always short on the ladies division. You were doing a Matt Morgan and Nathan Jones last year that you lost I would love to see them attempted again as well. I would love to see you do Kronik (Brian Adams & Bryan Clark). I know you did a Kronik Brian Adams last year and was going to do Bryan Clark but was just before 2k19 came out. No matter what you choose to do I am a fan and will be downloading them for sure. You are greatly appreciated here man so thanks for all your hard work into the much needed and more rare wrestler mods.

• Like 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- British Bulldog which hair?-Great Muta -*Rhea Ripley *Duke "The Dumpster" Droese wip-Kona Reeves - Trent Seven Released

I would go with hair 1 although if possible if you could lighten the hair up some more as it looks kinda lifeless in texture as to black in shade and if it had more of dark brown color i believe it would help with the texture in general. Bulldog did have dark hair but not that dark i believe if you lighten up the hair it will be easier to judge. But overall the mod is looking fantastic. Really love the rhea looks stellar look forward to seeing storm also hoping you will try io shirai. Thank you once again for such fantastic mods. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DFM85 said:

why not both of them? just do 2 version

I say this. I'd just aim for different braids if possible. Those are a bit too thick of braids compared to what he had. If not, then it's fine. Either way, I think both styles would serve him well.

Edited by The Anti Source
  • Like 1