Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-King Kong Bundy-Viscera Attitude Era-The A.P.A-Dudley Boyz-Harley race NWA-Released-Demolition AX - SMASH-Legion Of Doom Animal & Hwak-Released-King Mabel-Yokozuna Updated face and attire with animations
2 hours ago, Slambuca said:

I noticed on your Demolition mod Smash looks about 6" taller than Ax but in real life there was bareley anything between them, Crush was a bit taller than the other 2.

Modify the pofo

On 11/2/2018 at 6:08 PM, Just Not said:

I guess you're confused? FYI - At Summerslam 1993 Yokozuna successfully defended the World championship against Lex Luger. This victory of course coming on the heels of defeating both Bret Hart and Hulk Hogan in World title matches only a few months earlier (WM9, KOTR 93 respectively). So 1993 is the year of his royal rumble win, the USS intrepid slam challenge and both of his 2 world title reigns. On top of that, at Summerslam 1993 his announced weight is 568 lbs. Oh, and he has strings on his trunks in every single one of the aforementioned matches.

Fast forward to WM X, March 1994 and Yokozuna is defeated by Bret Hart for the world championship. He does not ever regain the title and only appears in 1 main event again, at Survivor Series 1994, where he loses to the Undertaker. Beyond that, he is shuffled down the card, teaming with Owen to win the tag championship in 1995. No strings for any of those matches, if that makes you feel better 😉

And I'm telling you the strings were gone when he wont that belt from hogan. He wore them when he won sure but his prime starts that day and his strings are gone next day. His new look as champion. So he stopped wearing strings the night after WM 9 the start of his prime, so that whole year he did not have them as he held the belt.  Now you see I am not confused?  The strings were Pre Champion and the day he became champion and they decided to get rid of the strings for his CHAMPION look.

Edited by BillyTheKid
k
  • Haha 2
  • What? 1

5 hours ago, BillyTheKid said:

And I'm telling you the strings were gone when he wont that belt from hogan. He wore them when he won sure but his prime starts that day and his strings are gone next day. His new look as champion. So he stopped wearing strings the night after WM 9 the start of his prime, so that whole year he did not have them as he held the belt.  Now you see I am not confused?  The strings were Pre Champion and the day he became champion and they decided to get rid of the strings for his CHAMPION look.

yokozunas_strings_motherfucker.png?width

Excellent work as always Leon. Sorry that I had to post this here, but I'm really sick of ignorant leechers who contribute nothing except for misinformation masquerading as constructive criticism. Keep up the great work man. Really looking forward to your Yokozuna, which is the most accurate and best version available. Thanks for all you do.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, BillyTheKid said:

Way to be wrong, moron. FOH

• Like 2

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-Goldust Retro-King Kong Bundy-Viscera Attitude Era-The A.P.A-Dudley Boyz-Harley race NWA-Released-Demolition AX - SMASH-Legion Of Doom Animal & Hwak-Released-King Mabel-Yokozuna Updated face and attire with animations

Great work on the goldust and I was wondering if you were going to redo at some point Bubba Ray, for his shirt he had a jersey with some sleeve (like a normal tshirt type sleeve) he would be perfect if it wasn't for that. Looking forward for more of your work.

• Like 1

Im trying to install Animal. Iv changed the pach number with wrestle+ and gave him a very generic pofo/moveset but always crashes the game. Is there something I missed? All the other mods work fine plus ported from other games. Any ideas?

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-Aldo Montoya-Goldust Retro-King Kong Bundy-Viscera Attitude Era-The A.P.A-Dudley Boyz-Harley race NWA-Released-Demolition AX - SMASH-Legion Of Doom Animal & Hwak-Released-King Mabel-Yokozuna Updated face and attire with animations

What object did you use for Aldos entrance jacket? Because Lince Dorado has something very similar. His has a cape though. Some super cool stuff here overall though man. Any chance you're planning to make the Heavenly Bodies again this year?

• Like 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-Dino bravo-Hayabusa-Jerry Lawler-John morrison-Nasty Boys-Kwang-crush 2 attires-Released