Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-*The Four Horsemen Steve McMichael*Toni Storm,Johnny B. Badd and Waylon Mercy Released
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-*Hakushi - lord Tensai*The Four Horsemen Steve McMichael*Toni Storm,Johnny B. Badd and Waylon Mercy Released

Man would be awesome to see your Adam Bomb redone and maybe a Bryan Clark (Kronik) attire and a Wrath attire. Mortis and Kanyon would be sweet as well. Just ideas man you are one of the best and are always willing to do off the shoot rare guys. Thanks for your hard work man and thanks for the older wrestlers and the ones from WCW, TNA, Impact and ROH. I hope you one day decide to do some NJPW and AEW guys.

• Like 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-*Hakushi - "Wildman/Marvelous" Marc Mero WWF
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-Bad Luck Fale
5 hours ago, LeonRick said:

Bad Luck Fale w.i.p

anyone have some hi res refs of his arms tattoos

p9flrgAR_o.jpg

With so much great retro work in the community for this year already, I get especially amped to see a current star coming into 2K19 and even MORE especially when they're from NJPW!  Very hyped for this, like I was for Rhea Ripley, Toni Storm, Trent Seven & Kona Reeves

• Like 2

On 3/13/2019 at 10:26 PM, prowrestling said:

Jerry Lawler always love Marvelous Marc Mero, because he always brough PUPPIES with him, puppies!!!! great work

Now that you mentioned it wish there was a Sable mod to go with him.