Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- THE BRITISH BULLDOG SS 1992 RELEASED-Great Muta -*Rhea Ripley *Duke "The Dumpster" Droese wip-Kona Reeves - Trent Seven Released
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- Waylon Mercy -THE BRITISH BULLDOG SS 1992 RELEASED-Great Muta -*Rhea Ripley *Duke "The Dumpster" Droese wip-Kona Reeves - Trent Seven Released

Thanks for Rhea Leon awesome work as always. I cannot wait for more women wrestlers hope you do more. Toni Storm, Io Sharia, Jessamyn Duke, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, Marina Shafir would all be great additions. So many deserving women out there. Would love to see the continued love for guys in ROH, NJPW, Impact and AEW. You are one of the go to guys for just those kind of mods so thanks for that. Lucha Brothers would be awesome.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JLU1000 said:

Thanks for Rhea Leon awesome work as always. I cannot wait for more women wrestlers hope you do more. Toni Storm, Io Sharia, Jessamyn Duke, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, Marina Shafir would all be great additions. So many deserving women out there. Would love to see the continued love for guys in ROH, NJPW, Impact and AEW. You are one of the go to guys for just those kind of mods so thanks for that. Lucha Brothers would be awesome.

I second ALL OF THIS a Toni Storm to go with the high quality Ripley!!?  CLUTCH!!!  I got NJPW and AEW rocking on my Universe mode so the more mods of those performers = more CAWS of said wrestlers to delete = opens up space for MORE CAWS = more total wrestlers in my Universe mode.  Leon's mods have allowed me to swap out a good deal of CAWS, LMAO.  I love it.

• Like 2

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- Johnny B. Badd(Marc Mero) Duke "The Dumpster" Droese-Rhea Ripley Released

That Johnny B Badd is looking great! your mods are really helping fill out my legends universe mode. So greatful to see some of the lesser known guys like duke the dumpster and the berzerker. They all look great but really digging the Harley Race models, The SS92 Bulldog and Demolition. Loving your designs, thanks for sharing!

• Like 2