Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-King Mabel-Yokozuna Updated face and attire with animations

Awesome work Leon.

Yokozuna especially. Love the strings. Very nice touch of authenticity as contrary to what you may have read above, he did indeed wear strings on all of his attires, in most if not every single match up until about November 1993. Black strings he wore at Summerslam 1993 which is prime Yokozuna and probably the peak of his career. Well done!

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 1

On 10/31/2018 at 5:04 PM, Just Not said:

Awesome work Leon.

Yokozuna especially. Love the strings. Very nice touch of authenticity as contrary to what you may have read above, he did indeed wear strings on all of his attires, in most if not every single match up until about November 1993. Black strings he wore at Summerslam 1993 which is prime Yokozuna and probably the peak of his career. Well done!

well i didn't mean to criticize, just saying the string Yoko is an opinion.  Dennis will make the later Yoko i am sure. I prefer the Champion Yoko myself when he was 565lbs i didn't like the 505lbs Yoko as much and i'm sure 50% feel the same that's all.  At the end of the day you can have both while Dennis is around i know.  Just saying his Peak was not 1993 his peak is when he was champion of course. Sorry if you feel im being an ass i just can't agree his prime is before he was champion.

Edited by BillyTheKid

7 hours ago, BillyTheKid said:

well i didn't mean to criticize, just saying the string Yoko is an opinion.  Dennis will make the later Yoko i am sure. I prefer the Champion Yoko myself when he was 565lbs i didn't like the 505lbs Yoko as much and i'm sure 50% feel the same that's all.  At the end of the day you can have both while Dennis is around i know.  Just saying his Peak was not 1993 his peak is when he was champion of course. Sorry if you feel im being an ass i just can't agree his prime is before he was champion.

I guess you're confused? FYI - At Summerslam 1993 Yokozuna successfully defended the World championship against Lex Luger. This victory of course coming on the heels of defeating both Bret Hart and Hulk Hogan in World title matches only a few months earlier (WM9, KOTR 93 respectively). So 1993 is the year of his royal rumble win, the USS intrepid slam challenge and both of his 2 world title reigns. On top of that, at Summerslam 1993 his announced weight is 568 lbs. Oh, and he has strings on his trunks in every single one of the aforementioned matches.

Fast forward to WM X, March 1994 and Yokozuna is defeated by Bret Hart for the world championship. He does not ever regain the title and only appears in 1 main event again, at Survivor Series 1994, where he loses to the Undertaker. Beyond that, he is shuffled down the card, teaming with Owen to win the tag championship in 1995. No strings for any of those matches, if that makes you feel better 😉

• Woo 2

1 hour ago, esbatmusic said:

@LeonRick Would it be possible to rerelease your mods with the ability the change the CH number with hdx by ourselves? The way they're packed makes it impossible for me to edit.

Just use Wrestle+ Edit Pach file function, once you have done that you can edit them yourself with a hex editor or Xpacker or whatever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Just use Wrestle+ Edit Pach file function, once you have done that you can edit them yourself with a hex editor or Xpacker or whatever.

OH I didn't know we could do that! That's mighty helpful thank you a bunch!

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-The A.P.A-Dudley Boyz-Harley race NWA-Released-Demolition AX - SMASH-Legion Of Doom Animal & Hwak-Released-King Mabel-Yokozuna Updated face and attire with animations

Oh man thanks for these. But that younger NWA version of Harley race is special. Im about to have some classic matches with race & flair.....

I was thinking. If you get a chance, can you redo the bam bam attire and bring back the WWF version. Thank you again 

• Like 1