Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

can't wait to learn how to actually mod these in to use the one's i paid for lol 

if anyone has a tool that can help me with a walkthrough on how exactly to mod, I would be forever grateful. Also, I will pay for more mods when I can learn how to do it

1 hour ago, eplate2 said:

can't wait to learn how to actually mod these in to use the one's i paid for lol 

if anyone has a tool that can help me with a walkthrough on how exactly to mod, I would be forever grateful. Also, I will pay for more mods when I can learn how to do it

you have custom character tools

• Like 1

Hi Leon,
i'm using your Billy Kidman mod for 2k18 in 2k19 and it works quite well.
The only thing, apart from the facial movements that are not there, is that the game crashes during the entrance, otherwise the matches and the victory work. Do you think you can perfect it for 2k19?

Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience. :)

Hi,

I have uploaded Jerry The King Lawler's 2k20 entrance and a slightly modified Jerry "The King" Lawler mod created by @LeonRick with his permission.

Modifications made.

1. slightly adjusted the position of the crown on the head of the model.

2. I changed the ID of the crown yobj in the ch pac file so it matches that in the 2k20 entrance file which makes the initial crown invisible .

2. Created a prop object with the crown and assigned it to the entrance file so the crown is removable during the entrance as shown in the preview video.

I have included the ch files (you will need to change the ID to 90502 and 90504 which is Jerry Lawler's mod ID or whichever slot you use), the crown prop and the entrance and effect files

You will need to set the entrance ID in Lawler's moveset file to 00169. 

Here is the download link to the mod files. https://mega.nz/#!8QIAzSTL!0uc5u1C5GgdyBYxG1ekySK5MChScJZJjyQXafiU8F28

Please take note the crown removal wouldn't work with the mod you might have downloaded previously as the crown ID is not listed in the entrance file so you will need to use the modified ch pac)

Thank you @LeonRick for granting permission.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 3

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have uploaded Jerry The King Lawler's 2k20 entrance and a slightly modified Jerry "The King" Lawler mod created by @LeonRick with his permission.

Modifications made.

1. slightly adjusted the position of the crown on the head of the model.

2. I changed the ID of the crown yobj in the ch pac file so it matches that in the 2k20 entrance file which makes the initial crown invisible .

2. Created a prop object with the crown and assigned it to the entrance file so the crown is removable during the entrance as shown in the preview video.

I have included the ch files (you will need to change the ID to 90502 and 90504 which is Jerry Lawler's mod ID or whichever slot you use), the crown prop and the entrance and effect files

You will need to set the entrance ID in Lawler's moveset file to 00169. 

Here is the download link to the mod files. https://mega.nz/#!8QIAzSTL!0uc5u1C5GgdyBYxG1ekySK5MChScJZJjyQXafiU8F28

Please take note the crown removal wouldn't work with the mod you might have downloaded previously as the crown ID is not listed in the entrance file so you will need to use the modified ch pac)

Thank you @LeonRick for granting permission.

Beautiful work thanks! :)

Edited by micencronin
  • Like 3

On 2/11/2020 at 4:51 PM, micencronin said:

Hi Leon,
i'm using your Billy Kidman mod for 2k18 in 2k19 and it works quite well.
The only thing, apart from the facial movements that are not there, is that the game crashes during the entrance, otherwise the matches and the victory work. Do you think you can perfect it for 2k19?

Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience. :)

Im having a weird issue with this Kidman mod right now where I cant select him second in the matchup screen without the game crashing. It will only work if I select Kidman first in 2K19. Can you update Kidman to work properly in 2K19?

hi mate love all the ace mods i love your High Energy  Owen Hart and Koko Band all ace Owen Hart mods were r they to download love all your Beautiful work  keep it up  @LeonRick is it relaased yet i ask because i just watched on youtube one of banbansuniverse and he had him on there can you please let me know 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

hi mate love all the ace mods i love your High Energy  Owen Hart and Koko Band all ace Owen Hart mods were r they to download love all your Beautiful work  keep it up  @LeonRick is it relaased yet i ask because i just watched on youtube one of banbansuniverse and he had him on there can you please let me know 

that mods aren't released yet,  when Leon finish them he will publish here

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello leonrick. Is there any possibilty you port billy kidman and petey williams from 2k18 to 2k19 please?I tried to made them work but I couldn't. Thank you

Edited by Elegido.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, IUE1718 said:

Two commission requests: Candice Michelle from her stint as Women's Champion and Michelle McCool at the peek of her career with LayCool when she was a HEEL.

Thanks!

Are these just requests or actual commissions where you're paying? Typically you send private messages for the latter.

• Haha 1

Hey guys it been long

mods i have worked in the past months are Released in the first post

also Remember to say thanks if you use my mods

owen hart Danger and alt attire commisioned by @BamBams Universe

KYWOnBy8_o.jpg

Gillberg commisioned by @chitowns deuce

BylNTCEt_o.jpg

stephanie mcmahon attitude era commisioned by @JonasSlasher

N7pBsfOH_o.jpg

barry windham 2 attires commisioned by @trikey

DWUDJQaN_o.jpg

Harley race nwa commisioned by @trikey

3MoJ4DOM_o.jpg

Max moon commisioned by @SwitchedHazuki

RnCNcrek_o.jpg

hiroyoshi tenzan commisioned by @BlackBen83

CfJro5eA_o.jpg

Tomoaki Honma commisioned by @BlackBen83

JdTg05K0_o.jpg

jungle boy aew commisioned by @BamBams Universe

RgHacCTR_o.jpg

high energy koko and owen hart commisioned by @BamBams Universe

rNbVVMRJ_o.jpg

io shirai commisioned by @Seattlejedi

7qc2jO8r_o.jpg

kevin sullivan 2 attires commisioned by @trikey

4ZuJ8wYD_o.jpg

Candice Michelle commisioned by @JonasSlasher

dE1fUcaa_o.jpg

Mr. T WrestleMania I and A - Team commisioned by @BamBams Universe

1YuWln7J_o.jpg

Mustafa Saed ECW commisioned by @eplate2

mlMgIeZE_o.jpg

Edited by LeonRick
  • Like 14
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 5

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- Io Shirai-Mr T-MaxMoon-High Energy-K sullivan-OwenHart Danger-Candice Michelle-Stephanie McMahon-Barry Windham-Harly race-Hiroyoshi tenzan-Tomoaki honma-Jungle boy aew-Gillberg- Released
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- Io Shirai-Mr T-MaxMoon-High Energy-K sullivan-OwenHart Danger-Candice Michelle-Stephanie McMahon-Barry Windham-Harly race-Hiroyoshi tenzan-Tomoaki honma-Jungle boy aew-Gillberg-Mustafa Saed ECW- Released