Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

• Like 11
  • Too Sweet 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 4
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- Heidenreich-Snitsky-Gallus Joe Coffey & Mark Coffey-Mighty molly-Goldberg WCW-Mickie James WM 22-Hollywood nova-Tony atlas-Mideon 2k19-OEDO TAI Kagetsu,Hazuki-Released

My goodness you have been busy. The goldberg is perfect. Face looks way younger and hes not as bulky, which is great. M James is also great. wOW....Thanks so much. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2020 at 9:46 PM, James0 said:

Some of the mods have a strange shadow on the chest (Joe and Mark Coffey), and Joe's boots have a weird tassle thing that stretches around the screen.

Will fix them

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys its been a while All these mods will be released in few days

young Hulk Hogan

BATeB8Lh_o.jpg

Rocky Johnson

sJyIqKa3_o.jpg

Bronson Reed NXT TakeOver XXX

iLJOkWjp_o.jpg

Santos Escobar still have to work on attire textures

Pc46D8wC_o.jpg

High voltage wcw

T523b1UW_o.jpg

Mantaur

r0Rw9ThH_o.jpg

Muhammad Hassan

ajmqM56N_o.jpg

• Like 21
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- Hulk Hogan 2k15-Rocky johnson-Bronson Reed Nxt takeover xxx-Santos escobar-Muhammad Hassan -High voltage WCW-Mantaur Previews

Nice to see you back. I hope you do Joquiem Phoenix and Raul Mendoza as well to make the faction complete. Been missing you man. Too many of the guys have gone MIA and I fear that when 2k22 comes out that all of the good modders will be gone.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2019 at 12:07 PM, LeonRick said:

Already Tried to make him taller he will be much taller but just have some minor glitches in eye and hair that's why didn't upload it

8YmQyASx_o.jpg

we still going to get this amazing mod please say yes

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 5:40 AM, CaptainDClarke said:

These mods are amazing man. Thanks for all your hard work

Is this version released?

@LeonRick I wonder this as well, I downloaded the Yokozuna version on the first page, which is great, but this looks better I think, great work on both versions by the way Leon! Does the new version that is not yet released going to include the checkered robe as well? I think that is trademark attire for Yoko. 🙂 Thanks for the great mods you are making!!

• Like 1

On 10/10/2018 at 1:58 AM, LeonRick said:

Luchasarus AEW

QNsIHwBB_o.jpg

http://bc.vc/7qoLtAs

Hi,  I love all your work,  but I'm really having problems with Luchasaurus and his moveset.  It's like he doesn't have the animations for picking up opponents, kicking them when they're down, or pinning them.  The model will just fall over in pain or just stand there.  Especially disconcerting during pin attempts. Any idea what's going on?

Thanks again for all the great work!