LeonRick

Leon 2k19 Mods- Goldberg WCW wip- Glacier Entrance attire- krusher kruschev-jerry blackwell-Norman the Lunatic-Released-Lanny Poffo & Glacier - *Head Cheese Al Snow & Steve Blackman* Molly holly-Walter-Glacier-Barry horowitz-Gary hart-Released

IUE1718

Melina looks awesome, but she is massive compared to other female Superstars; can you scale her down a bit?

Refat
3 hours ago, IUE1718 said:

Melina looks awesome, but she is massive compared to other female Superstars; can you scale her down a bit?

It's not the mod. Check if the pofo you are using has the right height assigned, which is 5 feet 4 inches.

IUE1718

Yep, double-checked pofo. Maybe it's the ch slot used?

Got it! Pofo was set to light heavyweight; thanks for the help!

FKR
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Refat said:

It's not the mod. Check if the pofo you are using has the right height assigned, which is 5 feet 4 inches.

Hi can you tell me what is hulk hogans height ? He looks larger than brock braun strowman with 6'6 height . which I think unusual . Can you please help ?

Edited by FKR

eplate2
2 minutes ago, FKR said:

Hi can you tell me what is hulk hogans height ? He looks larger than brock braun strowman with 6'6 height . which I think unusual . Can you please help ?

Hogan in his prime was 6'7

• Sad 1

FKR
13 minutes ago, eplate2 said:

Hogan in his prime was 6'7

I know but his chest and body was bigger than brock ? Or braun ? You sure ? 

eplate2
25 minutes ago, FKR said:

I know but his chest and body was bigger than brock ? Or braun ? You sure ? 

not too sure about that, i doubt bigger than Braun but not 100% sure

• Sad 1

Refat
14 hours ago, FKR said:

Hogan was that tall and big in 80's but he was not that big in the 90's although he was still tall. That's why I use Denis' Hogan for the 90's, which he resculpted the body to match that particular era. Modern Hogan is probably 6'4'' (Alc's MR America has the perfect body for that era) and now he is 6'2'' I believe.

FKR
39 minutes ago, Refat said:

Hogan was that tall and big in 80's but he was not that big in the 90's although he was still tall. That's why I use Denis' Hogan for the 90's, which he resculpted the body to match that particular era. Modern Hogan is probably 6'4'' (Alc's MR America has the perfect body for that era) and now he is 6'2'' I believe.

Hi brother can you provide me the link for smaller hogan ? Last time I saw brock vs hogan 2014 face off brock was bigger compared to him thats why I want smaller chested hogan . But these hogan bodels are beast looking 😂 please give a smaller sculpted hogan you are talking about 

Refat
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, FKR said:

Hi brother can you provide me the link for smaller hogan ? Last time I saw brock vs hogan 2014 face off brock was bigger compared to him thats why I want smaller chested hogan . But these hogan bodels are beast looking 😂 please give a smaller sculpted hogan you are talking about 

I would but I don't think I am allowed to. Sorry for that. And let's not hijack this thread with off topic contents.

Edited by Refat
  • Like 2

thczy80

Insane new mods Leon as always!!!

• Like 1

DoubleAgent74
On 4/8/2020 at 4:10 AM, LeonRick said:

Molly holly wip ignore the hair glitch just worked on face

Qe1UVCHU_o.jpg

Oh, no.  Please don't overwrite Alundra Blayze.  Anyone but her.  You monster.  😄  Awesome work....already light years beyond her 2K20 model.

• Like 1

JonasSlasher
16 hours ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Oh, no.  Please don't overwrite Alundra Blayze.  Anyone but her.  You monster.  😄  Awesome work....already light years beyond her 2K20 model.

lol that doesnt mean hes gonna overwrite Alundra Blayze. You can actually replace anyone you want to replace

• Like 2

DoubleAgent74
6 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

lol that doesnt mean hes gonna overwrite Alundra Blayze. You can actually replace anyone you want to replace

I know.  It was just the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the picture.   I never use Alundra Blayze (does anyone?), so I wouldn't lose any sleep if I had to overwrite her.

The Chosen One.
2 hours ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

I know.  It was just the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the picture.   I never use Alundra Blayze (does anyone?), so I wouldn't lose any sleep if I had to overwrite her.

You should use CCT to install mods to any used or unused slot (in case you don't want to replace any superstar)

matt2282p

Can you all just let this man post his mods without shitting all over his page with your nonsense?  His whole page is flooded with this stupid chatter.  FOH.  

GREAT WORK LEON!!!!

• Like 11
  • Yes! 5
  • Woo 3

chavezjulio

can someone show me the location to molly holly?

LeonRick

some of the mods i worked in past week all of  still wip will be released soon

hulk hogan

WvW5GuOW_o.jpg

mighty molly

9NI3yMAc_o.jpg

The Genius Lanny Poffo

AGIU51Ha_o.jpg

the sultan

CPutmJB6_o.jpg

• Like 14
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 3
  • Woo 3

motishow

Shit Leon , great surprises...thanks, hope you can make a good entrance attire fot "the genius"....the face is awsome

• Yes! 1

Dollarman

The Genius is genius.

• Yes! 1

cdiebold1

Looking forward to this batch. 

JonasSlasher

great job! thanks man!

eplate2

whoa very excited about Poffo!

• Yes! 1

ratmon19

Molly wow

micencronin
Posted (edited)

I can't wait for Poffo. Beautiful work thanks.

Edited by micencronin
  • Yes! 1