Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

daaaaaamn!!! that Glacier!! cant wait for him paaal!!! cant wait 4 him, many thanks for your insane job bro

question, are Jerry Lynn and Mike Awesome in your plans? would be great to see more ecw guys

and again, thank you for your hard work here

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

9 hours ago, thczy80 said:

daaaaaamn!!! that Glacier!! cant wait for him paaal!!! cant wait 4 him, many thanks for your insane job bro

question, are Jerry Lynn and Mike Awesome in your plans? would be great to see more ecw guys

and again, thank you for your hard work here

good news, i did commission Gary Wolfe & Anthony Durante from The Pitbulls and J.C. Ice & Wolfie D from PG-13 so there will be some ECW stars coming from Leon when he can find the time 🙂

also included was Kenny Kaos & Robbie Rage from High Voltage in WCW if you're into that kind of thing. Very excited for some additional tag teams!

Edited by eplate2
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- *Head Cheese Al Snow & Steve Blackman* Molly holly-Hulk hogan-Glacier-Barry horowitz Update
1 hour ago, LeonRick said:

Head Cheese

Al Snow & Steve Blackman

CQYJBqRI_o.jpg

Good god, those are fantastic. Any plans to make a singles attire to go with Al Snow?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LeonRick said:

Head Cheese

Al Snow & Steve Blackman

CQYJBqRI_o.jpg

It's good to see these two. I'm honestly surprised they haven't been made by now. Loved Al Snow and Blackman. 

• Like 1

Yes! Finally! My attitude era mod will be completed! All i've been missing are Al Snow, and Steve blackman! Thank you sir

Edited by Mr3fjc
  • Like 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- Lanny Poffo & Glacier Entrance attires Update- *Head Cheese Al Snow & Steve Blackman* Molly holly-Hulk hogan-Glacier-Barry horowitz Update
20 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

Lanny Poffo & Glacier Entrance attires

rbNuI9Ec_o.jpg

Beautiful Leon, we hope you can release them soon. Wonderful work. :)

Edited by micencronin
  • Like 2
  • Yes! 1

That Genius is awesome Leon, one of the very few legends that had been missing. I created his CAW some time back to have a match with  him and Mr. Perfect against Hogan and Warrior. 

Nice inclusion dude

• Like 2
  • Yes! 2

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- The Bodydonnas Skip & Zip -Lanny Poffo & Glacier Entrance attires Update- *Head Cheese Al Snow & Steve Blackman* Molly holly-Hulk hogan-Glacier-Barry horowitz Update
46 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

The Bodydonnas Skip & Zip

xf13ivkn_o.jpg

Wow Leon, once again you surprise me with more amazing mods. Any eta on Steve Blackman, Poffo and Glacier? Such an exciting release coming up! 

Edited by eplate2
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

Barry Horowitz commissioned by @BamBams Universe

JfNDcWl2_o.jpg

Gary hart commissioned by @trikey

4bZyGj2s_o.jpg

Molly holly commissioned by @hunneye

786FSJWa_o.jpg

Glacier commissioned by @eplate2

hySz98l8_o.jpg

Walter commissioned by @FrenchPlayer

7mikQN1k_o.jpg

Steve Blackman commissioned by @chitowns deuce

Al Snow

CQYJBqRI_o.jpg

The Genius commissioned by @SwitchedHazuki

daeyNEA2_o.jpg

thanks to @SixZzshOt RipZz for  extracting the caw obejcts jacket and hat

All these mods Released at first post

Remember to say thanks if you use my mods

• Like 13
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 3
  • Woo 6

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- The Bodydonnas Skip & Zip -Lanny Poffo & Glacier - *Head Cheese Al Snow & Steve Blackman* Molly holly-Walter-Glacier-Barry horowitz-Gary hart-Released