Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

2 minutes ago, FKR said:

Hi can you tell me what is hulk hogans height ? He looks larger than brock braun strowman with 6'6 height . which I think unusual . Can you please help ?

Hogan in his prime was 6'7

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, FKR said:

Hi can you tell me what is hulk hogans height ? He looks larger than brock braun strowman with 6'6 height . which I think unusual . Can you please help ?

Hogan was that tall and big in 80's but he was not that big in the 90's although he was still tall. That's why I use Denis' Hogan for the 90's, which he resculpted the body to match that particular era. Modern Hogan is probably 6'4'' (Alc's MR America has the perfect body for that era) and now he is 6'2'' I believe.

22 minutes ago, FKR said:

Hi brother can you provide me the link for smaller hogan ? Last time I saw brock vs hogan 2014 face off brock was bigger compared to him thats why I want smaller chested hogan . But these hogan bodels are beast looking 😂 please give a smaller sculpted hogan you are talking about 

I would but I don't think I am allowed to. Sorry for that. And let's not hijack this thread with off topic contents.

Edited by Refat
  • Like 2

On 4/8/2020 at 4:10 AM, LeonRick said:

Molly holly wip ignore the hair glitch just worked on face

Qe1UVCHU_o.jpg

Oh, no.  Please don't overwrite Alundra Blayze.  Anyone but her.  You monster.  😄  Awesome work....already light years beyond her 2K20 model.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Oh, no.  Please don't overwrite Alundra Blayze.  Anyone but her.  You monster.  😄  Awesome work....already light years beyond her 2K20 model.

lol that doesnt mean hes gonna overwrite Alundra Blayze. You can actually replace anyone you want to replace

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

lol that doesnt mean hes gonna overwrite Alundra Blayze. You can actually replace anyone you want to replace

I know.  It was just the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the picture.   I never use Alundra Blayze (does anyone?), so I wouldn't lose any sleep if I had to overwrite her.

2 hours ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

I know.  It was just the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the picture.   I never use Alundra Blayze (does anyone?), so I wouldn't lose any sleep if I had to overwrite her.

You should use CCT to install mods to any used or unused slot (in case you don't want to replace any superstar)

Can you all just let this man post his mods without shitting all over his page with your nonsense?  His whole page is flooded with this stupid chatter.  FOH.  

GREAT WORK LEON!!!!

• Like 11
  • Yes! 5
  • Woo 4

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- Hulk Hogan-Mighty molly-The genius lanny poffo-The sultan
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- Molly holly-Hulk hogan-Glacier-Barry horowitz Update
2 hours ago, Refat said:

Great work as always but I have to say that your Mighty Molly's face looked better than Molly Holly's.

i was wondering about this too, but still a great job! cant wait for the release leon!

Edited by JonasSlasher
  • Like 1