Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

Awesome mods!! These new additions are great!

Question: I'm trying to create a pofo for Mr. T.....does anyone know what the hex code for his name would be? I'm not seeing it anywhere in the string sheet. Much thanks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, denbigh7 said:

Awesome mods!! These new additions are great!

Question: I'm trying to create a pofo for Mr. T.....does anyone know what the hex code for his name would be? I'm not seeing it anywhere in the string sheet. Much thanks. 

If you don't find it, you can create it. Just go to an "empty string number" and and write Mr. T then copy the string number to the pofo information

• Like 1

1 hour ago, arhayes91 said:

This is going to sound weird....but I cant use Owen Hart in anything involving Bret..They cant wrestle each other or tag together. Every time I pick Bret, Owen's name gets blacked out and vice versa. It only happens with those two??????

Look the pofo you have installed

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for your work @LeonRick and also to donation of @BamBams Universe and @Seattlejedi for Jungle Boy and Io Shirai.

If you want @LeonRick to share my requested Ryusuke Taguchi for NJPW fans, you can :) 

Thanks also to the others donates community guyz.

Take care all of you guyz !

Ben 

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 8

oh Leon, my commissioned Saba Simba, you can share that with the rest of the community - i don't see it in your first post

anything I commission, I am happy to share with the rest of the community

Edited by eplate2
  • Like 9

Hey Leon, I am finally getting to modding in characters and your mods are working terrific! I am not sure how complicating it would be, but could you do an alternate attire for Animal with white face paint replacing the yellow?

1umtagzhtuoxhf2zg.jpg

• Like 2

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- Walter- Io Shirai-Mr T-MaxMoon-High Energy-K sullivan-OwenHart Danger-Candice Michelle-Stephanie McMahon-Barry Windham-Harly race-Hiroyoshi tenzan-Tomoaki honma-Jungle boy aew-Gillberg-Mustafa Saed ECW- Released
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- Molly holly-Walter- Io Shirai-Mr T-MaxMoon-High Energy-K sullivan-OwenHart Danger-Candice Michelle-Stephanie McMahon-Barry Windham-Harly race-Hiroyoshi tenzan-Tomoaki honma-Jungle boy aew-Gillberg-Mustafa Saed ECW- Released
On 4/7/2020 at 2:26 AM, LeonRick said:

Walter WIP

vBQzLCnL_o.jpg

Amazing work on Walter and Molly Holly so far, freakin' awesome! Walter's face can still be improved I think, his eyes are a little too close to each other? But still, these are amazing!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IUE1718 said:

Melina looks awesome, but she is massive compared to other female Superstars; can you scale her down a bit?

It's not the mod. Check if the pofo you are using has the right height assigned, which is 5 feet 4 inches.