Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

WOW I never imagine someone like Jerry Crusher Blackwell in this games!

I love his work in the AWA. He was so agile, I especially love his dropkicks! 

Yeah, I know... "a dropkick" but for someone over 400 pounds and he could do a dropkick like a lightweight, it was amazing.

• Like 1

perfect my friend!!!! many thanks for each one, all of them are incredible

4 minutes ago, thczy80 said:

perfect my friend!!!! many thanks for each one, all of them are incredible

just tried keith lee pal, any idea how to remove the big shadow on his chest?QCR8Euv.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Leon i have downloaded your headshrinkers mod but Samu don't have the necklace in his entrance attire like i saw at the pics. The fece of both (samu/fatu )are perfect. hope you can update the necklace

Edited by motishow

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2019 at 11:21 AM, DFM85 said:

Mate, I send you a message

Maybe on holiday, I think. I sent him a message too, since a week for my NJPW requests mods and he doesn't answer.
He will certainly be back by January.

Edited by BlackBen83

• 2 weeks later...

Hello bro, thanks for all these mods, I installed most of them, They are dope af!

I have a question, I tried to installed jimmy havoc (id 710) and I didn't want to replace noam dar so I tried to change his ID with hex editor and some wierd things appears where the id is and I can't change it. Is there a way to change his id or it has be 710? 

52 minutes ago, Elegido2016 said:

Hello bro, thanks for all these mods, I installed most of them, They are dope af!

I have a question, I tried to installed jimmy havoc (id 710) and I didn't want to replace noam dar so I tried to change his ID with hex editor and some wierd things appears where the id is and I can't change it. Is there a way to change his id or it has be 710? 

Just use Custom Character Tools 2019. You can add any mod to any valid slot and the program will automatically convert the slot ID/number. Mega simple and next to impossible to screw up.

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- Io Shirai WIP

Sable

azaD5Pb3_o.jpg

gail kim

23L1Cyd5_o.jpg

melina 2009

yGg1zBZ7_o.jpg

Lena yada from ecw

JOQChayN_o.jpg

superstar billygraham bald

Qo1HUBpY_o.jpg

wildman marc mero 

Fw29HYqX_o.jpg

juventud gurrera wcw

2YFIJsj7_o.jpg

wrath wcw

cUaWJKAP_o.jpg

Stacy

7OUtdKJd_o.jpg

All these mods Released at first post 

Remember to say thanks if you use my mods

• Like 16
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 4

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- Io Shirai WIP-Sable-Melina-Stacy-Lena yada-SS Billy graham bald-Juventud gurrera-Wrath-Wildman marc mero-gail kim- Released

Hey man can you pls do an attitude era stephaine mcmahon? or here comes the pain stephanie? :) i requested this awhile back.. anyway, only if youre okay with it of course. you are just wow! thanks for all the mods after all these years...

• Like 1