CyBruis's Flip Gordon Uploaded/ Cody Rhodes Preview

CyBruis.

You two jabronis above me need to shutty utty. It's not necessary to cut someone else's work down in order to boost the other's confidence in hopes that he will upload these despite being asked to acknowledge that they weren't completely his work. Show some damn tact. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CyBruis. said:

My Bad...… This on me ok..... no more caws from me this year. Bye..

Nobody's talking to you, CyBruis. I was talking to the two cheerleaders above me giving you shitty advice and carrying themselves poorly in this thread. This was between you and Denyes. You guys got it sorted, the way it was supposed to be sorted. Quitting CAWing for the rest of the year solves what?

I respect the fact that you at least tried to make things right. No need for all this commotion, at the end of the day we are all just a big family that just happens to enjoy creating. Thanks, @cdiebold1 for keeping things straight. Cybruis, no need to quit, no need for all this.  I will let you use my textures. took the time to make a folder organized with everything you need.

• Like 2
  • Woo 1

1 minute ago, denyes11 said:

I respect the fact that you at least tried to make things right. No need for all this commotion, at the end of the day we are all just a big family that just happens to enjoy creating. Thanks, @cdiebold1 for keeping things straight. Cybruis, no need to quit, no need for all this.  I will let you use my textures. took the time to make a folder organized with everything you need.

100% man 

• Like 1

Cybruis I understand where you are coming from man but denyes is 100% right we need to be one big family here. He is giving you permission to use his logos so might as well finish up ryker and offer to help him if he ever need it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BabyFaceBaker said:

wow if u dont want ur logos used u shouldnt upload them on cc . Then u won't have to worry about it.

Well that's just the stupidest thing I ever heard. So you think everyone that work hard and upload a creation deserves to get there logos stolen? 

• Like 1