Force ON: ELIMINATION/Extreme Weapons/Table. RingOut on for Battle Royal. Postmatch breakout attack ON via hotkey after ANY match. Easy kickout of cheap pin. CRAZY ROYAL RUMBLE=fight outside ring W/ Pins, Submission, KO, 1stBlood & more! Cheat Engine

Do The Dougie

17 hours ago, SeeFusion said:

Thank you, but I don't really understand how all of that work, like how to install the script ?

Hey there. You shoud read @Do The Dougie post, Posted October 18, 2018
Anyway, i uploaded the table here, but it didn't work for me.. maybe, the script is outdated, my game version is 1.04.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/u7zptceslqlicly/Table.CT/file
Anyway, good luck bro xD

On 5/14/2019 at 9:30 PM, skyneedler9 said:

@CeLioCiBR I was in contact with him since October and a couple of months back, but it seems life has taken over, he's been sick and you know, life doesn't stop for anyone.  I sent a message but he's always set offline sooo \o/ I donno when or if I'll get an answer back.

Oh hey there, thank you very much. For your attention.. xD
I wanted a updated table.. but oh well, i think it's too late for me hahaha.. sad here :/
Anyway, thank you xD
One of the things i wanted was a way to force a stage, on any type of battle, you know ? like, the backstage in a 2 vs 2 match or something like that.
I mean, i know it's possible, i have seen videos on youtube of it.. but, these guys, don't share the table.. :/
Data Editor seems too complicated.. i don't know what to do in the program.. too complex for me hahaha..
I don't even know how to edit my CAW with the Data Editor. :/

Edited by CeLioCiBR

On 5/16/2019 at 4:15 AM, CeLioCiBR said:

Hey there. You shoud read @Do The Dougie post, Posted October 18, 2018
Anyway, i uploaded the table here, but it didn't work for me.. maybe, the script is outdated, my game version is 1.04.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/u7zptceslqlicly/Table.CT/file
Anyway, good luck bro xD

Oh hey there, thank you very much. For your attention.. xD
I wanted a updated table.. but oh well, i think it's too late for me hahaha.. sad here :/
Anyway, thank you xD
One of the things i wanted was a way to force a stage, on any type of battle, you know ? like, the backstage in a 2 vs 2 match or something like that.
I mean, i know it's possible, i have seen videos on youtube of it.. but, these guys, don't share the table.. :/
Data Editor seems too complicated.. i don't know what to do in the program.. too complex for me hahaha..
I don't even know how to edit my CAW with the Data Editor. :/

Data Editor isn't too bad. Just doesn't seem to work with Royal Rumble for whatever reason, or the kind of thing that you are looking for. I made a Hell in a cell LMS match that worked pretty well on the program.

But the thing you are looking for is probably KG's paid tool. Who kinda charges way too much imo. It's like some monthly subscription bs. But you can find it on YouTube.

• Like 1