Force ON: ELIMINATION/Extreme Weapons/Table. RingOut on for Battle Royal. Postmatch breakout attack ON via hotkey after ANY match. Easy kickout of cheap pin. CRAZY ROYAL RUMBLE=fight outside ring W/ Pins, Submission, KO, 1stBlood & more! Cheat Engine

Do The Dougie

Thank you so much for the information and taking the time out for all of this. You have made this game infinitely more fun with the potential possibilities. 

One more question (I hope it's the last one!) is there a way to turn off over the top rope eliminations off? So even if I can't leave the ring in the Royal Rumble I cna have it pin only? What would be the best way to do that?

Edited by stloony

@Do The Dougie have u tried to figure out area where during match they keep wrestler profile like gender etc. Because divas hardly acts on promo attitude, e.g. scared, athletic etc. I am trying to get to this but no luck till now. Either i find out bit representing male behaviors or during the promo show the gender as man.

7 hours ago, stloony said:

Thank you so much for the information and taking the time out for all of this. You have made this game infinitely more fun with the potential possibilities. 

One more question (I hope it's the last one!) is there a way to turn off over the top rope eliminations off? So even if I can't leave the ring in the Royal Rumble I cna have it pin only? What would be the best way to do that?

I'm glad you and the others are having fun with this.  Another fun one I'm almost done testing is infinite reversals / no reversals to be assigned for each player/cpu as you see fit for each match, which is very handy to me because I got so tired of the cpu still reversing a lot of moves even when the AI slider was set to 0.  lol  

As for your question, when I release the script that lets you modify the Rumble as I described in my previous post, each address will modify a certain individual rule.  So yes, you'd have the option of only turning "over the top elim" off or doing any combination you like.  I didn't end up having time to test this all out last night but soon I will put together a script that lets you toggle over the top, ring out, pins, submissions, anywhere falls, first blood, KO, and maybe even placing weapons under the ring if we get super lucky this year... all for the Rumble match (or any match really, I suppose, but Rumble is where I will test it).  There may also be the option of toggling over-the-top eliminations ON during regular non-rumble matches if anybody wants to do that for some crazy reason lol.  My best guess is sometime in the next day or so I'll put that all together.

56 minutes ago, sidkaramat said:

@Do The Dougie have u tried to figure out area where during match they keep wrestler profile like gender etc. Because divas hardly acts on promo attitude, e.g. scared, athletic etc. I am trying to get to this but no luck till now. Either i find out bit representing male behaviors or during the promo show the gender as man.

I'm not sure what you mean.  I've only done stuff in Exhibition.  You're talking about the promos in Universe mode?  I haven't tested anything out for Universe mode yet.  

Edited by Do The Dougie
  • Like 1

yes i am talking about universe. Match edit pointers, as well as your mid match addresses all are same. Pofos for each universe are copied in another area but it's static too. I have put the first caw pofo address in intergender universe post, besides i was seeing pozzum sheet is updated with superstar addresses also.

Universe allow promo attitude this year, but divas don't consider that much :( trying to figure out a way to behave them as male stars do.

CRAZY ROYAL RUMBLE ANYWHERE/PINS/SUB/KO/1stBLOOD/ETC... OPTIONS!

Here is my script that has the options specifically for making a Royal Rumble match a lot more fun!  As always, simply copy and paste the entire script into notepad, save it as "all files" with an extension ending in .CT and then open the file in Cheat Engine to load up the addresses and descriptions.  Most of the descriptions are self explanatory and ALL of these can be toggled on/off DURING the match.  If the descriptions get cut off in CE, you can extend that field the same way you'd extend any column in a Windows folder by going to the sorting buttons directly above the top address (in this case right above "ExitTheRing") and then hover your mouse over the dividing line on the right of the "Description" button to drag it to the right and lengthen it.

You can mix and match various options to set it up however you like but my personal favorite configuration for a Crazy Rumble is:

ExitTheRing:  Yes

OverRopeElim:  Off

KO:  On

1stBlood:  On

AnywhereFalls: On  <--(remember that value needs to be "2" because "1" simply turns pins on INSIDE the ring only)

Submit: On  <--(only works if OverRopeElim is off)

LosersExitArea: On  <--(this means when somebody gets eliminated, they will leave the arena instead of hanging around to be annoying)

Now, when it comes to weapons under the ring, sadly the tables and extreme rules weapons DO NOT work properly in a Rumble match.  We are left to deal with the odd manner in which a Rumble seems to sometimes plant weapons.  It seems like usually you CAN find a bat on the right side and a chair up top, but the left weapon spot will usually be empty.  If you're finding no weapons anywhere, try loading the above options earlier and maybe even freezing them in place while you're on the character select screen.

For those who may wonder if Anywhere Falls can be turned on WITHOUT pins, the answer seems to be no.  For some insane reason, 2k bundled the Anywhere Falls value and Pinfall value into the same exact address with these values: 0=off, 1=pins in ring, and 2=falls anywhere with pins always on.  An interesting note about this address is when you switch the value to "3" it seems to make submissions hold onto the opponent indefinitely and the pin button just makes your wrestler point down at the opponent lol.

Also keep in mind you should choose a 10 man Rumble since eliminating people by pin/sub/ko/blood/etc reduces the match to 8 people anyway. :(  If you select which 10 are in the match and assign their entry numbers, you can probably count on numbers 9 and 10 being the ones left out, but I haven't tested that.  I'm just using common sense which only sometimes applies in 2k games.

Note about the number of entrants:  If the game "thinks" the same as 2k18 did, there's a chance that if you toggle OverRopeElim back ON during the match and eliminate somebody that way, sometimes the game will allow the total to go up to 9 people.  Eliminate 2 people that way, sometimes it will allow up to 10, etc... etc...  It's not always consistent though and I have NOT tested this with 2k19.  This does open the possibility though of breaking a larger Rumble into 2 parts, for example if you set up a 30 man rumble and keep traditional Rumble eliminations on for the first 22 eliminations, then switch the rules into the Crazy Rumble configuration above for the last 8, that could be fun especially if you set up the last CPU entrants to be the most powerful ones in the match!  Also keep in mind you can right click on each individual address in CE and select the option to set HOTKEYS for that value!  The hotkey options are pretty self explanatory and what that means is you could basically set an entire configuration to switch from traditional to crazy rules at the touch of one (or 2) keys on your keyboard.  So if after the 22nd elimination you are ready to switch to crazy rules on the fly, you could hit a key such as "c" (for crazy lol) and c will instantly load ALL the rules you assigned to the "c" key at once!  Know what I mean, playa?  Way easier than pausing and changing values one by one manually.

Another thing to be aware of is if you are alone in the match waiting for the next opponent, and the person who comes out gets eliminated BEFORE they have a chance to enter the ring, it means a longer wait for the opponent after them.  If, however, you eliminate the only other person in the match after they've been inside the ring at least one time then the following opponent comes out almost instantly as soon as you eliminate them.  If you have the energy bars display turned on, you will notice their bar only appears once they've entered the ring for the first time, signifying that if you eliminate them now the next person will come out pretty fast instead of waiting the full interval you selected in the options for entrants.

Lastly, all these rule toggles should pretty much work during any match in any mode as far as I know.  It's just that this particular script is focusing on the things that can make a Rumble the most fun.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="27">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1</ID>
      <Description>"ExitTheRing 0=yes 1=no"</Description>
      <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
      <Address>14262C580</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>47</ID>
      <Description>"OverRopeElim 0=off 1=on"</Description>
      <Address>14262C582</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>48</ID>
      <Description>"KO 1=on 0=off"</Description>
      <Address>14262C57E</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>55</ID>
      <Description>"1stBlood 1=on 0=off"</Description>
      <Address>14262C5A4</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>2</ID>
      <Description>"AnywhereFalls 2=on"</Description>
      <Address>14262C57D</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>50</ID>
      <Description>"Submit 1=on 0=off"</Description>
      <Address>14262C583</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>6</ID>
      <Description>"LosersExitArea 1=on"</Description>
      <Address>14262C5A1</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>

Edited by Do The Dougie
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

Oh man, this is fantastic. I cannot wait to try this out. It's a shame about the 8 man thing but I'm still excited to try this out. 

Just a thought, and I don't want to make more work for you! But it would be cool do have a combined script for all these options, so we can easily load up all the addresses to change matches before and in match. Basically so we have literally have all the match options available to force on or off (If this new script is basically that ignore this; I'm yet to try. Would be a great alternative to WrestlePlus Mid Match Modify. Not to discredit that at all, this just seems way more reliable in my experience 

I am however getting problems with using scripts. When I save them into notepad, as all files with the .ct extension I'm getting a "Error. This table failed to load: data error." Not sure what I'm doing wrong? 

EDIT:

So I'm getting used to Cheat Engine now, and I've figured out how to get the scripts. Not to steal your thunder but here's the tables I've been using just to reference what I mean above. 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="27">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>2</ID>
      <Description>"Match Modifiers"</Description>
      <LastState Value="" RealAddress="00000000"/>
      <GroupHeader>1</GroupHeader>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>0</ID>
      <Description>"Extreme Rules Wepons. 0 = off, 1 = on FREEZE before match load"</Description>
      <Address>14262C5B4</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>13</ID>
      <Description>"Noraml Weapons in Match. FREEZE before match load. 0 = Off, 1 = On"</Description>
      <Address>14262C58E</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1</ID>
      <Description>"DQ On/Off. 0 = DQ off, 1 = DQ on"</Description>
      <Address>14262C597</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>8</ID>
      <Description>"Falls Count Anywhere. 0 = off, 1 = Ring Only, 2 = Falls Count Anywhere"</Description>
      <Address>14262C57D</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>7</ID>
      <Description>"Ring out. 0 = on, 1 = off"</Description>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>9</ID>
      <Description>"ExitTheRing. 0=off, 1=on"</Description>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>10</ID>
      <Description>"KO. 0 =Off, 1 = On"</Description>
      <Address>14262C57E</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>11</ID>
      <Description>"1st Blood. 0 = Off, 1 = On"</Description>
      <Address>14262C5A4</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>12</ID>
      <Description>"Submission. 0 = Off, 1 = On"</Description>
      <Address>14262C583</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>3</ID>
      <Description>"Elimination Multi Man Matches. Change while loading or in match unless frozen. 1,1,0 = On. 0,0,1 = off"</Description>
      <LastState Value="" RealAddress="00000000"/>
      <GroupHeader>1</GroupHeader>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>4</ID>
      <Description>"Losers Exit Area. 0 = Off, 1 = On"</Description>
      <Address>14262C5A1</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>5</ID>
      <Description>"No description"</Description>
      <Address>14262C599</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>6</ID>
      <Description>"No description"</Description>
      <Address>14262C587</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>

Edited by stloony
  • Like 1
  • Woo 1

@Do The Dougie, in any match is it possible to change the gender of a wrestler, so while match is in progress that gender rules apply. ? for example lift and carry system is disabled in intergender match. So if we change gender information inside match structure hopefully these  things will be fixed.

By the way fantabulous job so far, as till this thread for almost all of us , this sort of mid match modifications were not possible.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Hey if there's anything I can help with, let me know... I'm no good at coding I stink at it... but what I can excel at is if you give me points I'll break and trace it and go through the tedious process of skimming memory addresses of interest and find out what they do XD...

Just so you know if you haven't found it, I located a sizable memory region, it's a dynamic address region so it's temp when in a match... it holds a gold mine of info!  Including a Match Recovery Timer, that delays your ability to recover, (tested on AI they are affected too, but it only affects certain stunned states, affecting their state by hitting them seems to break the stun at times) messing with the timer doesn't completely stop recovery but if you manage to stop the timer it takes like 5 minutes if you are not touched to even begin auto recovering from the ground or a sitting stun.

it also has the auto reversal counter location and has a lot of states that change periodically through certain actions when i observed it... sooo if you haven't found this location I'd be happy to share it if you want, I know exactly how to trace that temp location when you go into a new match.  Like I said I'm a real newbie so im not quite good enough to be coding... but I would really like to help locate stuff cuz there are things i'd like to request get found x3... but I'll keep those to myself you seem to have some really good To do's there that I'd like to see edited too.  

Edited by skyneedler9
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, stloony said:

I am however getting problems with using scripts. When I save them into notepad, as all files with the .ct extension I'm getting a "Error. This table failed to load: data error." Not sure what I'm doing wrong? 

EDIT:

So I'm getting used to Cheat Engine now, and I've figured out how to get the scripts. Not to steal your thunder but here's the tables I've been using just to reference what I mean above. 

Did you get that error worked out?  What was the issue?  I seem to recall getting that once a while back but I don't remember why.

And yeah your table looks pretty good except at a glance it looks like you didn't do the elimination section right, which is supposed to consist of 3 different addresses and each address has a one digit value.  In your table it looks like you're setting it up as 1 address with a three digit value?  Check out the post a while back that has the elimination addresses to make sure you get that one right since it's one of the only strange ones that requires 3 addresses (1 digit value each) to work the way we expect.

9 hours ago, sidkaramat said:

@Do The Dougie, in any match is it possible to change the gender of a wrestler, so while match is in progress that gender rules apply. ? for example lift and carry system is disabled in intergender match. So if we change gender information inside match structure hopefully these  things will be fixed.

By the way fantabulous job so far, as till this thread for almost all of us , this sort of mid match modifications were not possible.Id

In the brief time I spent looking for gender values, I didn't find what I thought I would.  Maybe this is something somebody else will have better luck finding if they have time?  If not, I'll come back to it and try again after I finish some of my other projects.

9 hours ago, skyneedler9 said:

Hey if there's anything I can help with, let me know... I'm no good at coding I stink at it... but what I can excel at is if you give me points I'll break and trace it and go through the tedious process of skimming memory addresses of interest and find out what they do XD...

Just so you know if you haven't found it, I located a sizable memory region, it's a dynamic address region so it's temp when in a match... it holds a gold mine of info!  Including a Match Recovery Timer, that delays your ability to recover, (tested on AI they are affected too, but it only affects certain stunned states, affecting their state by hitting them seems to break the stun at times) messing with the timer doesn't completely stop recovery but if you manage to stop the timer it takes like 5 minutes if you are not touched to even begin auto recovering from the ground or a sitting stun.

it also has the auto reversal counter location and has a lot of states that change periodically through certain actions when i observed it... sooo if you haven't found this location I'd be happy to share it if you want, I know exactly how to trace that temp location when you go into a new match.  Like I said I'm a real newbie so im not quite good enough to be coding... but I would really like to help locate stuff cuz there are things i'd like to request get found x3... but I'll keep those to myself you seem to have some really good To do's there that I'd like to see edited too.  

I'll definitely keep that in mind and may have some ideas for you to help me with in the coming days/weeks!  Awesome to know you can help with that.  When you say you're not good at "coding" what specifically are you referring to, just so I'm clear?

Hmmmm, that memory region you speak of sounds interesting!  I've done so much searching on these games I'm not sure if it's one of the things I've found and made note of on the side, maybe in 2k18.  Is it the same region that dictates what "team" somebody is on mid match and contains the finishers?  Either way, yeah I'd definitely be interested in checking it out so let me know.  I'm guessing the way you find it each time is a specific array scan?  You are welcome to PM me if it's easier to go over things that way.  The delaying of the recovery timer sounds cool for sure and that specific effect is not something I've found or witnessed myself yet.

PS:  Do you think you'd be able to easily find what sidkaramat is asking for above?

Edited by Do The Dougie
  • Like 1

Well... I tried to inject a code and I crashed the game.  Really I've been better at hunting down values and tracing what reads and writes and like kinda actively changing the numbers and freezing them... when I say not good at coding I'm a fast learner which I've been reading and watching tutorials but i'm not confident in making and executing like AOB injections and stuff.  So I'm a superNoob when it comes to that stuff, I can get a basic understanding of what i'm reading xD, but writing it is a whole different ballpark.

I sent you a pm with the address that writes the recovery timer... also I set match with 3 finishers and the region didn't really have a finisher amount indicator so no I don't think it is the same as the team and finisher section.  also, I could give it a go with what Sidkaramat is looking for... can't really guarantee I'm still sorta learning as I'm going, and I am taking a lil break for a day or two I been spending weeks learning tutorials xD on how to read break and traces and understanding stuff, and making custom caws and moves it took a lot out of me... plus a power outage corrupted my save, I, of course, was dumb and never knew there was a backup but by that time I done remade all my caws, just not their moves so I'm sure the backup was overwritten for this new save.  It's a mess xD

Also, I found that recovery region by finding match recovery in the match edit region where fallscount anywhere and so on are at.  match recovery is called when an opponent is downed when the system was looking for the value of that match option which was 0/normal 1/long 2/very long... what's funny is if you go over to 3 you still affect the timer I believe in some way cuz the float numbers that carry to those functions did change, but I'm assuming the reason anything above 2 goes back to default normal recovery time is their values are tricked into doing it that way xD.  for anyone who wants to know the match edit option for match recovery, it is [14262C5AD] (It is 1Byte) just so it is there for people to know about. and like I said it does actively get read in game during the match.  if you set to 0 for normal people will recover rather quickly, set to 2 very long and it takes a little while. 

Edited by skyneedler9
  • Like 1

On 10/19/2018 at 5:22 AM, sidkaramat said:

Not quite clear on what you're asking. You can toggle all of the in-game female wrestlers to male beforehand and they should be able to grapple with the men without problems. If you suddenly toggled them back to female mid-match, I'm not sure the game would know to alter the lift/carry behavior but it will more than likely DQ the first male wrestler that touches a female one if it's under normal rules. Or did you want to toggle genders to disable the lift/carry system so any smaller wrestlers at all wouldn't be able to lift much larger ones?

• Like 1

On 10/19/2018 at 7:10 PM, Do The Dougie said:

Did you get that error worked out?  What was the issue?  I seem to recall getting that once a while back but I don't remember why.

And yeah your table looks pretty good except at a glance it looks like you didn't do the elimination section right, which is supposed to consist of 3 different addresses and each address has a one digit value.  In your table it looks like you're setting it up as 1 address with a three digit value?  Check out the post a while back that has the elimination addresses to make sure you get that one right since it's one of the only strange ones that requires 3 addresses (1 digit value each) to work the way we expect.

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. Had a new computer built and had 1 or 2 or 6 teething issues! 

I haven't tested the error out yet. However I've tested out the crazy rumble options (in other matches, not a rumble yet) and it looks pretty good and works like a treat. Trying everything out you've posted in this thread my favorite has to be extreme rules weapons. If only that would work in Hell in a Cell. 

Don't know if it's just me but the First Blood address doesn't seem to be correct? Cheat Engine has the address in brackets and the value at ??

Regarding the eliminations I don't know why it looks wrong because it works for me. I change the values individually from 0,0,1 (in order of the table I posted) to 1,1,0 to turn on elimination. 

What's next on the list? Would it be possible to change what arenas are used for certain match types? It annoys me to no end that Royal Rumbles and Elimination Chambers force you into those arenas. 

Edited by stloony
  • Like 1

Been quiet for a bit x3, been testing stuff and finding interesting things, but as for the intergender match thing.  I played one with two males and two females.... lift and carry is not technically disabled, which I guess it might make it harder or easier to find the place to fix it, it seems it's just only disabling that interaction between male and female only not the match entirely.    

• Like 1

Sorry guys I've been swamped lately with work and also just got a new Shiba Inu puppy which is basically like a full time job in itself!  lol  I'll get cracking back on the Cheat Engine as soon as I can and reply to the individual questions, etc...  See ya soon!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Novakk said:

I can not load my custom match file. This Need Custom Character Tool but i cant found this program

Custom Character Tools 2019 hasn't been released yet. If nothing comes in between it should be released in a week or two.
In the meantime, you can extract and inject .match files via cheat engine. The addresses may be found by clicking the "Match Memory Table" button in Data Editor. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/26/2019 at 9:00 PM, SeeFusion said:

Would it be possible to set a hotkey for "AnywhereFalls 0=on" ?

Yup, click on the "AnywhereFalls 0=on", press CTRL+H on it, and set a hotkey there.
@Do The Dougie
Hey there.. your last post here was in October 28, 2018.. you guys are discuting on Discord or something ?
Anyway, i would appreciate a updated table..  these tables on this topic are outdated.

@CeLioCiBR I was in contact with him since October and a couple of months back, but it seems life has taken over, he's been sick and you know, life doesn't stop for anyone.  I sent a message but he's always set offline sooo \o/ I donno when or if I'll get an answer back.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2019 at 6:30 PM, CeLioCiBR said:

Yup, click on the "AnywhereFalls 0=on", press CTRL+H on it, and set a hotkey there.
@Do The Dougie
Hey there.. your last post here was in October 28, 2018.. you guys are discuting on Discord or something ?
Anyway, i would appreciate a updated table..  these tables on this topic are outdated.

Thank you, but I don't really understand how all of that work, like how to install the script ?

Edited by SeeFusion