[RELEASED] Greg Hamilton to 2K19 V1.2 | Randy Orton 2020 GFX

PickleRick

On 9/4/2020 at 1:58 PM, PickleRick said:

First update for the Greg Hamilton to 2K19 mod is added to the Google Drive.

patch_20_dialogue.pck added. This is the .pck file that only contains one of the missing lines which is "Is an Elimination Tornado Tag Team Match".

I'm keep looking for other missing lines in other .pck files such as "Accompanied by Paul Heyman"

hi kane can you make  Greg Hamilton mod? replace jojo

• 2 weeks later...

Second update for the Greg Hamilton for 2K19 mod is now available on 2KM. character_ss10_m.pck is updated. Added the missing "Accompanied by ...", "And ..." and "... has been eliminated" lines. If you find any missing lines, please let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZc9XGWqsQw

On 9/17/2020 at 11:30 AM, sp4578 said:

hi kane can you make  Greg Hamilton mod? replace jojo

I can't, but as far as know someone currently working on it.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Great mod!

Quick question - everything is working perfectly, except I cannot get CM Punk to have his name announced. I have the WEM files which sound great and definitely work perfectly, and they are set up to replace Summer Rae (as per instructions) in Sound Editor, but Greg announces his weight and then there's nothing. He won't say the lines for Punk that are in sound editor.

Anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong? Thanks!

9 hours ago, NathW90 said:

Great mod!

Quick question - everything is working perfectly, except I cannot get CM Punk to have his name announced. I have the WEM files which sound great and definitely work perfectly, and they are set up to replace Summer Rae (as per instructions) in Sound Editor, but Greg announces his weight and then there's nothing. He won't say the lines for Punk that are in sound editor.

Anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong? Thanks!

Certainly because your Punk mod isn't installed on Summer Rae cct slot. 

And you need to configure the Punk's pofo with Summer Rae sounds.

On 9/4/2021 at 11:45 AM, BlackBen83 said:

Certainly because your Punk mod isn't installed on Summer Rae cct slot. 

And you need to configure the Punk's pofo with Summer Rae sounds.

I've got him installed in the normal slot 468, but then I've set him to use Hacksaw Jim Duggan's announce sounds (slot 920, which is actually Summer Rae's slot) via the POFO using Data Editor. Doesn't work. Have also tried using slot 257, which is what Data Editor lists Summer Rae as being even though it doesn't match her slot ID, and that doesn't work either.

15 minutes ago, NathW90 said:

I've got him installed in the normal slot 468, but then I've set him to use Hacksaw Jim Duggan's announce sounds (slot 920, which is actually Summer Rae's slot) via the POFO using Data Editor. Doesn't work. Have also tried using slot 257, which is what Data Editor lists Summer Rae as being even though it doesn't match her slot ID, and that doesn't work either.

Hi, You can't set ring announcer data in the pofo or moveset file. The sound_p30.pac(pac\audio) file handles ring announcer and commentary data in the game. This tutorial will guide you  (49) ADDING RING ANNOUNCE DATA TO SOUND P30 PAC TUTORIAL - YouTube