[RELEASED] Greg Hamilton to 2K19 V1.2 | Randy Orton 2020 GFX

PickleRick

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting closer to finish the porting of Greg Hamilton to 2K19. I'm adding some custom calls such as Wade Barrett and CM Punk. And there will be some bonus announce lines like Rhea Ripley and Toni Storm. You can inject them to the slot of your choice.

Currently almost all of the injections are done. I have to work on some lines which needs cutting and some lines that doesn't exist in 2k20 files. The total progress is like:

character_ss10_m.pck - %100

patch_10_dialogue.pck - %100

patch_30_dialogue.pck - %100

patch_day1_dialogue.pck - %100

ra_m.pck - %95

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

Wow this is looking amazing! 

The fact that you’re putting together new lines that are not even in 2K19 is a huge plus as well.  Easily one of the most anticipated mods for this game. 

Can’t thank you enough man! 

• Thanks 1

GREG HAMILTON TO 2K19 V1.1 

This mod is created by STi.

If you want to showcase this mod please link my youtube channel and 2kmodz profile:
Youtube.com/WHWNYT
https://2kmodz.com/profile/76561198142352289
---------------------------------------------------
Huge thanks to the jimmycrane1986 for his amazing work with custom calls.
Huge thanks to the Mark/Rampage for labeling 2k20 .wem files.
---------------------------------------------------
Things that included in this mod:

1- Complete port of Greg Hamilton's lines from WWE 2K20 except some caw announce lines. (They'll be done in future updates)

2- Some of 2K20's superstar calls ported over unused slots of 2K19. If you install these superstars, you can play with them with Greg Hamilton announcing them:
*Chyna
*Keith Lee
*Matt Riddle
*Tommaso Ciampa
*Mark Henry
*Hulk Hogan
*Mankind

*Nikki Cross

3- Custom calls for modded superstars. If you install these superstar mods, you can play with them with Greg Hamilton announcing them.
*CM Punk
*Dude Love
*Mick Foley
*Wade Barrett

4- Custom and Extra calls From 2K20:
You can find the custom calls and the original calls from 2k20 that doesn't part of the mod in the main mod folder. You can inject them to the slot of your choice with the Sound Editor.

Known Bugs:
1- Some lines are showing as replaced in my sound editor but they still can be JoJo. With your feedbacks i will fix them in future updates.
2- Some lines still cannot be found within .pck files. I keep searching for them.

Update Log:

September 4th, 2020

patch_20_dialogue.pck added. This is the .pck file that only contains one of the missing lines which is "Is an Elimination Tornado Tag Team Match".

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://2kmodz.com/file/f3ea77eb631226e574848520c2c6703b

Edited by PickleRick
  • Like 6
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

Awesome piece of work . 👍 

Thank you for taking time to put this mod together. This is a lot of work I don't think I would have done myself. Hats off to you and other modders who assisted with the mod.

You didn't include Nikki Cross in the unused slots section list as you have injected her call name.

It also seems the 2k20 call names folder is empty. 

• Too Sweet 1

28 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Awesome piece of work . 👍 

Thank you for taking time to put this mod together. This is a lot of work I don't think I would have done myself. Hats off to you and other modders who assisted with the mod.

You didn't include Nikki Cross in the unused slots section list as you have injected her call name.

It also seems the 2k20 call names folder is empty. 

Thanks! I injected tons of wem files, i totally forgot Nikki Cross was one of the unused superstars. I'll add her to the list.

I've added some call names to the 2k20 calls folder. I'll be keep updating it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ZoXXy36 said:

how to install call names?

You need the Sound Editor tool. Open the ra_m.pck file with it then search for the line you want to replace. If you can't find the line that you're looking for it could be in the other .pck files in the mod. 

4 hours ago, The Chosen One. said:

A master piece. Thank you very much man!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, bushysowavvey said:

Definitely one of the biggest mods ever released for this game. Crazy.

Thanks!

• Like 1

First update for the Greg Hamilton to 2K19 mod is added to the Google Drive.

patch_20_dialogue.pck added. This is the .pck file that only contains one of the missing lines which is "Is an Elimination Tornado Tag Team Match".

I'm keep looking for other missing lines in other .pck files such as "Accompanied by Paul Heyman"

Edited by PickleRick

hi kane  blue universal champion by landar james  

because replace world heavy weight championship   

sound rm pck  There is no replacement 

He is still a world heavywet champion briefing 

Because at that time, landr James modified the file RM PCK

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sp4578 said:

hi kane  blue universal champion by landar james  

because replace world heavy weight championship   

sound rm pck  There is no replacement 

He is still a world heavywet champion briefing 

Because at that time, landr James modified the file RM PCK

Hi,

There is no need to replace all the announcement in the ra_m.pck file. There is a much better way. You can send  me a Private message.

• Too Sweet 1

On 9/3/2020 at 12:08 PM, PickleRick said:

You need the Sound Editor tool. Open the ra_m.pck file with it then search for the line you want to replace. If you can't find the line that you're looking for it could be in the other .pck files in the mod. 

Thanks!

Thanks!

I have successfully replaced Jojo's call name for Leonardo with a "Honkytonk Man" wem file. Could someone please tell me how to point the ring announcer to use this new call name for my Honky Tonk Man mod? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CaptainDClarke said:

I have successfully replaced Jojo's call name for Leonardo with a "Honkytonk Man" wem file. Could someone please tell me how to point the ring announcer to use this new call name for my Honky Tonk Man mod? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks

Here's squaredcirclefans' tutorial for assigning call names for modded superstars

12 hours ago, CaptainDClarke said:

Thanks

Hi,

You can't assign a call name used for CAW's like Leonardo to superstar models or modded characters. You will have to inject your Honky Tonk Man wem over the call name for one of the removed characters. The tutorial contains the list. 

On 9/10/2020 at 5:20 PM, PickleRick said:

Here's squaredcirclefans' tutorial for assigning call names for modded superstars

hi pick     l need to

On 9/10/2020 at 5:20 PM, PickleRick said:

your discord id