[RELEASED] Greg Hamilton to 2K19 V1.2 | Randy Orton 2020 GFX

PickleRick

GREG HAMILTON TO 2K19 V1.2 

This mod is created by STi.

If you want to showcase this mod please link my youtube channel and 2kmodz profile:
Youtube.com/WHWNYT
https://2kmodz.com/profile/76561198142352289
---------------------------------------------------
Huge thanks to the jimmycrane1986 for his amazing work with custom calls.
Huge thanks to the Mark/Rampage for labeling 2k20 .wem files.
---------------------------------------------------
Things that included in this mod:

1- Complete port of Greg Hamilton's lines from WWE 2K20 except some caw announce lines. (They'll be done in future updates)

2- Some of 2K20's superstar calls ported over unused slots of 2K19. If you install these superstars, you can play with them with Greg Hamilton announcing them:
*Chyna
*Keith Lee
*Matt Riddle
*Tommaso Ciampa
*Mark Henry
*Hulk Hogan
*Mankind

*Nikki Cross

3- Custom calls for modded superstars. If you install these superstar mods, you can play with them with Greg Hamilton announcing them.
*CM Punk
*Dude Love
*Mick Foley
*Wade Barrett

4- Custom and Extra calls From 2K20:
You can find the custom calls and the original calls from 2k20 that doesn't part of the mod in the main mod folder. You can inject them to the slot of your choice with the Sound Editor.

Known Bugs:
1- Some lines are showing as replaced in my sound editor but they still can be JoJo. With your feedbacks i will fix them in future updates.
2- Some lines still cannot be found within .pck files. I keep searching for them.

Update Log:

September 4th, 2020

patch_20_dialogue.pck added. This is the .pck file that only contains one of the missing lines which is "Is an Elimination Tornado Tag Team Match".

September 28th, 2020

character_ss10_m.pck updated. Added the missing "Accompanied by ...", "And ..." and "... has been eliminated" lines.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://2kmodz.com/file/f3ea77eb631226e574848520c2c6703b

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randy Orton Graphics With Flash Effects

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!iLxmFAZa!NrEVX_u7vxIK7caCBYDLT7Ho0nKFGbhqQDKQszYgk_g

Edited by PickleRick
New mod
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[WIP] Greg Hamilton to 2K19

U75JfAd.png

I'm working on this mod for a long time. Actually since the launch of 2K20. Listening and noting down 8196 files takes a lot of time and gives me a lot of headaches. I didn't want to share that i'm working on this on the forum earlier because i didn't know when i'll finish it. Now i noted down 7117 files so far and i think i'll finish the mod within a few weeks. 

I posted this now because i want to hear from you about the extras that i'm thinking about include in the mod. Like adding custom calls (for example Sawyer Fulton to Hulk Hogan). If you have any other ideas let me know. And also for the custom calls i'll need the list of original calls and wrestler names. Like Sawyer Fulton = Hulk Hogan. 

Also i want to thank JIMMYC12322 from 2kmodz for his 2K19 ra_m.pck customdata.xml.

Here is a little preview of the mod with the first known issue. I've changed all steel cage match announces but in game JoJo still anounces the match type. Maybe Jimmy missed a file i don't know. If you have any other customdata.xml for 2K19's ra_m.pck please let me know.

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 1

• 1 month later...

The mod is still being made. It has been a long time since i share any updates with you. I had some problems with my pc (I have backups by the way). But it slowed down the progress. I want to make it as good as possible and i hope i can share more with you in a near future. Thank you for your interest.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

19 hours ago, PickleRick said:

The mod is still being made. It has been a long time since i share any updates with you. I had some problems with my pc (I have backups by the way). But it slowed down the progress. I want to make it as good as possible and i hope i can share more with you in a near future. Thank you for your interest.

Thanks man and take your time !

• Like 1

On 5/12/2020 at 6:44 AM, PickleRick said:

[WIP] Greg Hamilton to 2K19

U75JfAd.png

I'm working on this mod for a long time. Actually since the launch of 2K20. Listening and noting down 8196 files takes a lot of time and gives me a lot of headaches. I didn't want to share that i'm working on this on the forum earlier because i didn't know when i'll finish it. Now i noted down 7117 files so far and i think i'll finish the mod within a few weeks. 

I posted this now because i want to hear from you about the extras that i'm thinking about include in the mod. Like adding custom calls (for example Sawyer Fulton to Hulk Hogan). If you have any other ideas let me know. And also for the custom calls i'll need the list of original calls and wrestler names. Like Sawyer Fulton = Hulk Hogan. 

Also i want to thank JIMMYC12322 from 2kmodz for his 2K19 ra_m.pck customdata.xml.

Here is a little preview of the mod with the first known issue. I've changed all steel cage match announces but in game JoJo still anounces the match type. Maybe Jimmy missed a file i don't know. If you have any other customdata.xml for 2K19's ra_m.pck please let me know.

Can't wait for this! Appreciate the hard work buddy! 

• Like 1

Bir Türk'ü özellikle de en sevdiğim sayfanın adminini görmek gülümsetti :)) 2k20 için mod ararken karşılaşmak... Keşke sayfada da paylaşsaydın böyle şeyleri yoksa asla bilemeyecek benim gibi kaç kişi vardır :DD 

Emeğine, ellerine sağlık çok güzel işler yapmışsın ve yapıyorsun.  Kolay gelsin 

On 7/18/2020 at 1:25 AM, Simul8 said:

Can't wait for this! Appreciate the hard work buddy! 

Thanks a lot!

On 7/20/2020 at 1:33 AM, Novakk said:

Bir Türk'ü özellikle de en sevdiğim sayfanın adminini görmek gülümsetti :)) 2k20 için mod ararken karşılaşmak... Keşke sayfada da paylaşsaydın böyle şeyleri yoksa asla bilemeyecek benim gibi kaç kişi vardır :DD 

Emeğine, ellerine sağlık çok güzel işler yapmışsın ve yapıyorsun.  Kolay gelsin 

Sayfa ile ilgili övgülerin için teşekkürler :) Sayfada daha önce bir kaç mod paylaştım ama fazla ilgi görmedi. Çoğu kişi oyunu korsan oynamak istiyor ve bu tür modlar korsan oyunlarla uyumsuz olduğu için ilgi çekmiyorlar, dolayısıyla artık paylaşmıyorum.

EN: Thank you for your compliments about the page :) I shared some mods before on the page but not many people are interested in. Most of them wants to play the pirated version of the game and since the pirated version doesn't support the mods they are not interested in these, so i don't share them on page anymore.

14 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

Thanks a lot!

Sayfa ile ilgili övgülerin için teşekkürler :) Sayfada daha önce bir kaç mod paylaştım ama fazla ilgi görmedi. Çoğu kişi oyunu korsan oynamak istiyor ve bu tür modlar korsan oyunlarla uyumsuz olduğu için ilgi çekmiyorlar, dolayısıyla artık paylaşmıyorum.

EN: Thank you for your compliments about the page :) I shared some mods before on the page but not many people are interested in. Most of them wants to play the pirated version of the game and since the pirated version doesn't support the mods they are not interested in these, so i don't share them on page anymore.

kanka yaptığın iş çok iyi bence devam etmelisin :XD

Here is a little update. I'm doing some modifications to the files. I've added "one fall" crowd chant into the announce, and i think it sounds as good as in 2k20. I'm also editing out some unnecessary parts in files. For example Greg Hamilton keeps talking after announcing Alice.

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting close to the end. I captured some videos to show you the progress. As you can see there are still some Jojo, and there are two reasons for that.

1) Some files are both in ra_m.pck and patch_day1_dialogue.pck files. So i'm about to complete the ra_m.pck file but game reads some files from patch_day1_dialogue.pck and thats why we still hear JoJo. Before working on patch_day1_dialogue.pck i have to complete the ra_m.pck file and make sure it works without any problem. In second video, there is a problem with tag team match announce. Some files in ra_m.pck files are duplicated. Like there are almost 10 copies of "and their opponents", so it would take some time to figure out which file needs to be replaced. 

2) There are still some files i haven't replaced. And since my mother language isn't English and using 2k19 .xml files created by tomwearsglasses &  JIMMYC12322, sometimes it takes time to find a word on both their and my lists, which i haven't heard before or not sure how to write it.

Anyways, i can say i've replaced %95 of ra_m.pck, and i hope i can finish it as soon as possible.

• Like 1