Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

1 hour ago, peja12 said:

So not the whole roster i want to recreate? (Wcw revenge roster)

It takes a lot of time to convert the caw into a mod, so I won't have time to do them all. I plan to create a tutorial describing the method I am using so that others on the forum can do the same. 

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nas726 said:

How long does it take, @tekken57?

Well it's quite an advanced process. Something along the lines of:

1. Use ninjaripper to grab the caw model. This takes a few tries. 

2. Import the ninja ripped meshes into 3dsmax

3. Position and scale the mesh to a wrestler you want to rig the meshes to 

4. Remap the uv's of the body parts to all_color as the caw bodies have individual textures for each part. 

5. Apply pro optimiser to the body meshes as set the value to 99% which retriangulates the meshes and fixes any problems created by ninja ripper. 

6. Export the meshes as nif

7. Create a custom yobj out of the nif parts and any other parts from the wrestler yobj you want to retain i.e eyes, etc

8. Rig the custom parts to the skeleton of the wrestler you are importing into

9. Create the necessary texture archives and pac archives

10. Create facial animations

11. For some reason ninja ripper does not rip the attire meshes for me, so either recreate the attire using the creation studio meshes converted into regular yobj's or use normal wrestler attire parts as secondary yobj's. 

The time taken depends on your proficiency with the above concepts. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

1 hour ago, tekken57 said:

Well it's quite an advanced process. Something along the lines of:

1. Use ninjaripper to grab the caw model. This takes a few tries. 

2. Import the ninja ripped meshes into 3dsmax

3. Position and scale the mesh to a wrestler you want to rig the meshes to 

4. Remap the uv's of the body parts to all_color as the caw bodies have individual textures for each part. 

5. Apply pro optimiser to the body meshes as set the value to 99% which retriangulates the meshes and fixes any problems created by ninja ripper. 

6. Export the meshes as nif

7. Create a custom yobj out of the nif parts and any other parts from the wrestler yobj you want to retain i.e eyes, etc

8. Rig the custom parts to the skeleton of the wrestler you are importing into

9. Create the necessary texture archives and pac archives

10. Create facial animations

11. For some reason ninja ripper does not rip the attire meshes for me, so either recreate the attire using the creation studio meshes converted into regular yobj's or use normal wrestler attire parts as secondary yobj's. 

The time taken depends on your proficiency with the above concepts. 

11. For some reason ninja ripper does not rip the attire meshes for me.

This is how I was able to do the updated BANE and the Horns for Black Taurus.  I used NinjaRipper in Creations to rip the horns for Taurus and chest prop and AOP pants and boots for BANE.  Then I used NOESIS to convert the textures to DDS format and output the Mesh.RIP to obj so i could import to 3DsMax.  Saved a lot of time.  However, after some updates and programs I installed, NINJARIPPER stopped ripping from the creations page.  It did however rip from the Create an Entrance page with some fiddling, but all it caught was audience members head and ring gear.  Don't know why it stopped working at the Creations Studio.  If you have time, and you could reverse engineer NinjaRipper to get it to work again at the Creations Studio, it would be a home run.  I don't think Black Ninja would mind as he stopped updating that at 1.7.1.

Also, something that might interest you, if you haven't checked it out yet is RENDERDOC.  Works in a similar more complicated way and exports a CVS file.

It's really great that these CAWs from Peja / Darius can now be imported as a Mod. 😎👌 I hope there will be a few more to come soon. Really great news! Thanks Tekken! (@peja Und danke dass du sie bereitstellst!)

• Like 1

@Freon My ninjaripper also stopped working sometime ago. I figured out that the problem was with the nvidia drivers. Running the game on my notebook and switching to the integrated intel card solved the problem. The game runs slowly but ninjaripper works. 

Also the creation studio meshes can be opened directly in X-rey and exported if you need them. Hanleys also coded a script to convert the creation studio meshes into standard yobj files. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tekken57 said:

@Freon My ninjaripper also stopped working sometime ago. I figured out that the problem was with the nvidia drivers. Running the game on my notebook and switching to the integrated intel card solved the problem. The game runs slowly but ninjaripper works. 

Also the creation studio meshes can be opened directly in X-rey and exported if you need them. Hanleys also coded a script to convert the creation studio meshes into standard yobj files. 

Thanks for the heads up.  Updating my drivers was one of things i did last week.  That must've done it.

On 3/16/2021 at 4:24 PM, tekken57 said:

And now for something a bit different, this is a caw created by @peja12 which I've ripped and converted into a wrestler mod. This allowed my to further work on the face textures, create more detailed Mr and normal maps as well as making a few sculpt changes in 3dsmax. He has graciously allowed me to release this mod, which will be done after I fix a few clipping issues and create facial animations:

20210315163648-2.jpg

20210316071907-1.jpg

20210316072438-1.jpg

Oh my.. this is the best dean malenko mod I've ever seen!
Can't wait to see this mod in my game :) 
Thank you always Tekken!

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

@tekken57 Just an F.Y.I.  This is what I did today and was able to get NinjaRipper working again flawlessly like it used to.  I used DDU to remove my graphics driver and installed 385.41.  This is of course if you have NVIDIA.  Mileage may vary, but its working again like it was initially.

I also ran this from CMD prompt as ADMIN

rundll32 "%PROGRAMFILES%\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\InstallerCore\NVI2.DLL",UninstallPackage NvTelemetryContainer

That's just to remove information being sent back to NVIDIA.  Shouldn't matter, but its what I did before I checked if NINJARIPPER was working.

On 3/16/2021 at 6:16 AM, kevan1700 said:

and with that weve officially come full circle. caws being converted to in-game mods.... You actually figured it out.  

just seeing this wow thats awesome ..how???

On 1/14/2019 at 3:11 AM, tekken57 said:

I'm still trying to fix clipping issues on the sash at the back of his belt. Everything else is done on Sabu. 

I did start Sandman, but I don't think it's final as yet. What do you guys think, any suggestions?:

20190114100242-1.jpg

20190114100247-1.jpg

hey @tekken57 - thanks for all your amazing work on these mods. I am wondering if you can share a link for this Sandman attire which I would love to have for my universe - this is an absolutely amazing attire but I don't see a link anywhere sadly - can you please help? Thanks @tekken57

• Yes! 1

Really looking forward to a tutorial on this, have about 20 high level caws I’d love to convert , also may be a way to keep the game going after servers shut down, as I know of no way to add face photos without wwe upload

On 3/18/2021 at 5:30 PM, eplate2 said:

hey @tekken57 - thanks for all your amazing work on these mods. I am wondering if you can share a link for this Sandman attire which I would love to have for my universe - this is an absolutely amazing attire but I don't see a link anywhere sadly - can you please help? Thanks @tekken57

I think thats my older Sandman mod. Here's the link:

https://mega.nz/file/o49CzAgZ#MFchMke3IAj-2tCVjGfiO9Pxio8Kol-w7eHWg5yAM2Y

• Thanks 1

On 3/25/2021 at 9:49 AM, peja12 said:

Is it possible to import these into wwe2k20?

There are tools released to import custom meshes into 2k20, but the format is different so it's not a straight port. I'm not modding 2k20 due to the number of bugs in the game.