tekken57

Tekken57's 2k19 mods

Recommended Posts

thczy80

BROOOOOOOOO THAT JINDRAK I LOVE THAT MOD!!! It's insane, awesome job pal, glad to see u back

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cave Waverider
23 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Still working on the face texture. I also need some good ref's of his arm tattoo's, anyone have some high res pics I can use?

Nice. Sadly, I couldn't find any high resolution images of his tattoos.

Are you planning to do the LOD version with facepaint and shoulder pads as well?
2017.12.16-03.00-kayfabenews-5a3534ff021

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jraymond

These mods are looking great. I've been enjoying your mods for awhile now, thanks for all your work. Just ordered your tools and looking forward to digging into your tutorials. Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DFM85
On 11/6/2020 at 6:04 AM, tekken57 said:

Does anyone have a good move set for Jindrak? 

I will do one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ratmon19

Wow a Jindrak you think you could maybe do a gold or silver attire? If not no worries, top work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
micencronin

Great work on Jindrak and Heidenreich!

Thanks Tekken. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tekken57
On 11/8/2020 at 1:04 PM, Cave Waverider said:

Nice. Sadly, I couldn't find any high resolution images of his tattoos.

Are you planning to do the LOD version with facepaint and shoulder pads as well?
 

If I get the time, yes. I already have the shoulder pads rigged from my LOD mods. 

On 11/8/2020 at 9:09 PM, jraymond said:

These mods are looking great. I've been enjoying your mods for awhile now, thanks for all your work. Just ordered your tools and looking forward to digging into your tutorials. Cheers!

Thanks. Welcome to modding, it's lot of fun, 

20 hours ago, DFM85 said:

I will do one

Awesome, thanks. If you have the time, can you do Heidenreich as well?

14 hours ago, ratmon19 said:

Wow a Jindrak you think you could maybe do a gold or silver attire? If not no worries, top work!

You mean something like this:

20201110102607-1.jpg


20201110102611-1.jpg


 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
El Guapo
4 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

 

You mean something like this:


 

These look great?

Would you consider doing a WCW attire..?

hqdefault.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DFM85

Heidenreich Is already released on my topic 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hulkamania2020@@

oh ok mate but i am glad you and your family r all ok  i hope when you get some time to do Demolition crush  with 6 face paint to go with the other two and please take care mate and your family 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
1 hour ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

oh ok mate but i am glad you and your family r all ok  i hope when you get some time to do Demolition crush  with 6 face paint to go with the other two and please take care mate and your family 

Hi,

@tekken57 has responded that he is not taking any requests at present if you read one of his previous posts. No need reposting again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
micencronin

Hi Tekken,

beautiful work on Heidenreich and Jindrak, i can't wait to try them! 

Edited by micencronin
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tekken57
On 11/10/2020 at 10:36 AM, El Guapo said:

These look great?

Would you consider doing a WCW attire..?

 

Didn't plan on doing one, the WCW attires were pretty bland imo. 

 

Worked on a few tweaks to @DFM85's awesome Sean O'Haire mod. Sculpt changes on the face and body, some new attire objects, masking and  edited the head textures:

 

20201119173503-1.jpg


20201119173520-1.jpg

 

  • Like 5
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Woo 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wrestling Warrior
9 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Didn't plan on doing one, the WCW attires were pretty bland imo. 

 

Worked on a few tweaks to @DFM85's awesome Sean O'Haire mod. Sculpt changes on the face and body, some new attire objects, masking and  edited the head textures:

 

20201119173503-1.jpg


20201119173520-1.jpg

 

That's looking great, do you plan on updating his WWE attire too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tekken57
10 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

That's looking great, do you plan on updating his WWE attire too?

Yes, applied the changes and made a few tweaks to attire:

20201120130133-1.jpg


20201120132236-1.jpg


20201120132302-1.jpg


 


 

 


 

  • Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tekken57

Created a WCW attire for Palumbo to match the rest of his stable:

20201124111831-1.jpg

 

  • Like 7
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 3
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nas726

Great work, @tekken57. When will you be releasing this updated O’Haire & Palumbo? Not rushing.. just curious. Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
micencronin
7 hours ago, nas726 said:

Great work, @tekken57. When will you be releasing this updated O’Haire & Palumbo? Not rushing.. just curious. Thanks!

Yes, we can't wait to try them and Jindrack and Heidenreich! :) great work! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tekken57
On 11/30/2020 at 9:04 AM, micencronin said:

Yes, we can't wait to try them and Jindrack and Heidenreich! :) great work! 

 

On 11/30/2020 at 1:31 AM, nas726 said:

Great work, @tekken57. When will you be releasing this updated O’Haire & Palumbo? Not rushing.. just curious. Thanks!

Still have to finish working on masking, anims, etc. 

 

Starting working a Petey Williams mods based on @Refat 's TNA impact port. I used the head mesh from his port and spliced it onto a 2k19 body. I had to take a few creative liberties with his belt, I couldn't change the shape too much or it would break the animations. Still need to create entrance gear and animations:

20201203171449-1.jpg


20201203171520-1.jpg

 

  • Like 11
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Refat

Looks amazing man.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tekken57

Mark Jindrak released first post. 

 

  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeIsJustice

Amazing work as always Tekken. I am excited to make him job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tekken57

Sean O Haire released first post:

 

  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JOHNTWEED

nice jeff jerrett thank you for the mod only person i found tht has it thx again

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alexanderhbk

a huge thanx to the author - these mods are awesome - just have one problem - cant find an RVD  POFO and a moveset! i need a link for these files. thanx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.