Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

2 hours ago, peja12 said:

His hairline is lower. Check some ref pics. Dont like the wcw hairchoice. Its too yellow too

@peja12 Thanks for the feedback. I've lowered the hairline and matched the hairline level on your texture. I also moved the hairline on the hair model. This is what your texture looked like and what mine looks like with the hairline fixed:

HEAD-peja.jpg

Tex-0005-0.jpg

It looks like this in game now:

20210415085504-1.jpg

20210415085520-1.jpg

For the WCW version, I wanted hair that covers his face somewhat to look like this:

s-l1600.jpg

I've made the hair a bit darker and reduced the saturation a bit:

20210415090719-1.jpg

Let me know if you like the changes or if I should scrap this hair and go with the other choice?

• Like 14
  • Too Sweet 2

As requested, here is a tutorial on how to rip caw's and convert the meshes into custom yobj files. I've broken down the tutorial into two parts, the first focuses on how rip the model. The second is a custom mesh tutorial, I decided to rerecord this process as newer discoveries have sped up the process to create custom yobj files in general:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

On 4/27/2021 at 11:53 AM, tekken57 said:

As requested, here is a tutorial on how to rip caw's and convert the meshes into custom yobj files. I've broken down the tutorial into two parts, the first focuses on how rip the model. The second is a custom mesh tutorial, I decided to rerecord this process as newer discoveries have sped up the process to create custom yobj files in general:

can't find a working version of xoliul shader for 3ds 2018, is there any alternative ?

Nevermind, foud it on 2km discord ;)

Edited by tich

On 10/12/2018 at 9:45 PM, tekken57 said:

Scott Steiner is complete. Will be uploading this weekend:

where did i find to download steiner latest  ver, ?  ( i mean compatible with creation studio)

Edited by Skeemo

19 hours ago, iceman367 said:

would you ever do a mexicools mod?

No, but others are welcome to create alt attires for my Juvi and Psichosis mods. 

10 hours ago, Skeemo said:

where did i find to download steiner latest  ver, ?  ( i mean compatible with creation studio)

None of the recent Steiner mods are compatible with creation studio as they are custom yobj files. What do you need to do in creation studio with Steiner?

If/when you release that Saturn CAW conversion, would you consider doing any WCW attires for him? I'm thinking that he'd go great with your WCW Raven mod

Edited by El Guapo
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, tekken57 said:

No, but others are welcome to create alt attires for my Juvi and Psichosis mods. 

None of the recent Steiner mods are compatible with creation studio as they are custom yobj files. What do you need to do in creation studio with Steiner?

can i create steiner attire from ceation studio..?

3 hours ago, Skeemo said:

can i create steiner attire from ceation studio..?

No, but you can create other attires using the normal modding methods. 

14 hours ago, El Guapo said:

If/when you release that Saturn CAW conversion, would you consider doing any WCW attires for him? I'm thinking that he'd go great with your WCW Raven mod

I won't have much free time. I plan to release the mods I've previewed and then stop modding for a while. I only have two remaining wrestler slots on my save anyways.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

No, but you can create other attires using the normal modding methods. 

I won't have much free time. I plan to release the mods I've previewed and then stop modding for a while. I only have two remaining wrestler slots on my save anyways.  

ok take a time,  Tekken....   i like ur all creations very much , also like to used Steiner mod,