Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

Hi Tekken57. Thanks so much for your mods and your tools. I just downloaded Sabu and noticed that the inside of the "drape" part of his turban is transparent. Any idea what is going on? I snapped a photo. You can see parts of the cloth between his legs, but most of it you can see right through. When the back faces you, it's opaque again.

yRak02mx_-YXNbZk-FSY3pxt4qQhLD_2ky_OKEhK

On 2/23/2021 at 8:45 PM, Freon said:

Been gone for a while.  Heard about the sad news.  I hope you're doing well friend.  I see your modding skills keep getting better like fine wine.  Take care.

Thank you. With the passing of my father and my mother being diagnosed with breast cancer in November, it's been a rough couple of months. However, I'm doing a lot better now. 

Good to see you back on the forums. 

On 2/27/2021 at 7:04 AM, swipergod said:

Hi Tekken57. Thanks so much for your mods and your tools. I just downloaded Sabu and noticed that the inside of the "drape" part of his turban is transparent. Any idea what is going on? I snapped a photo. You can see parts of the cloth between his legs, but most of it you can see right through. When the back faces you, it's opaque again.

yRak02mx_-YXNbZk-FSY3pxt4qQhLD_2ky_OKEhK

The turban is his actual mesh from svr 2007 which didn't have any faces on the inside. It didn't bother me too much as it's his entrance gear which is only visible for a short period. It was either this turban or the creation studio mesh, but I felt this looked more accurate. 

On 2/27/2021 at 7:25 AM, eriko said:

link for psychosis?

Not released as yet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Thank you. With the passing of my father and my mother being diagnosed with breast cancer in November, it's been a rough couple of months. However, I'm doing a lot better now. 

Good to see you back on the forums. 

The turban is his actual mesh from svr 2007 which didn't have any faces on the inside. It didn't bother me too much as it's his entrance gear which is only visible for a short period. It was either this turban or the creation studio mesh, but I felt this looked more accurate. 

Not released as yet. 

I'm sorry to hear about the challenging times you've faced and am glad to know that you are doing better. I wish you continued strength.

So the old video you have is the creation studio mesh? I thought there was something wrong with my game. Is it possible to do a merge of the two? So you get the inside faces from the studio mesh and the shape of the outside mesh? Similar to what you did with Steiner's mesh where you blended a couple together?

On 3/1/2021 at 2:23 AM, swipergod said:

I'm sorry to hear about the challenging times you've faced and am glad to know that you are doing better. I wish you continued strength.

So the old video you have is the creation studio mesh? I thought there was something wrong with my game. Is it possible to do a merge of the two? So you get the inside faces from the studio mesh and the shape of the outside mesh? Similar to what you did with Steiner's mesh where you blended a couple together?

Not possible as both meshes are different shapes. The old mesh does not drape on his shoulder. If the turban bothers you, you can always convert and inject the Turban from creation studio. 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 1:58 PM, BlackBen83 said:

Simply amazing @tekken57, I love all your stuff. Thanks a lot for the investment you have made in the community, those mods are beautiful.

Stay safe.

Ben

You're welcome, glad you're enjoying using the mod. 

So this is a pretty early WIP. Thoughts?:

20210313143051-1.jpg

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

And now for something a bit different, this is a caw created by @peja12 which I've ripped and converted into a wrestler mod. This allowed my to further work on the face textures, create more detailed Mr and normal maps as well as making a few sculpt changes in 3dsmax. He has graciously allowed me to release this mod, which will be done after I fix a few clipping issues and create facial animations:

20210315163648-2.jpg

20210316071907-1.jpg

20210316072438-1.jpg

• Like 12
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 6

@tekken57 What you are doing with Malenko seems to be a new way to create mods. I'm a noop in doing 3d models, but had made many CAWs and especially saw so many really good CAWs and some looked better as the the "normal" mods of it. Is there any reason why nobody else has done it this way, how you are doing it now.

Edited by Norulf793

3 minutes ago, Norulf793 said:

@tekken57 What you are doing with Malenko seems to be a new way to create mods. I'm a noop in doing 3d models, but had made many CAWs and especially saw so many really good CAWs and some looked better as the the "normal" mods of it. Is there any reason why nobody else has done it this way, how you are doing it now.

Because no one has figured out how until I devised this method on Sunday. the process is complex and time consuming, but I think the results are worth it in some instances. 

• Like 4
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

39 minutes ago, peja12 said:

Hey @tekken57 thanks for upgrading my caws, great work!!. Who are you planing to upgrade too?

Your Buff Bagwell is pretty awesome. I think I may splice the face onto my Buff mod to save time in creating the mod. 

Also your Raven Juventud and Scott Norton are amazingly good. So I'd like to convert those, time permitting. 

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, tekken57 said:

Because no one has figured out how until I devised this method on Sunday. the process is complex and time consuming, but I think the results are worth it in some instances. 

and with that weve officially come full circle. caws being converted to in-game mods.... You actually figured it out.  

• Like 2