Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

11 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

works for me fine just double check the pac file in HXD make sure you def renamed it properly

Uhhhhhh...i basically renamed the file...thats it...i didnt do anything internally or whatever, was i suposed to? how to you do it?( i normally only dl mods that are easy drag drop and overwrite)

42 minutes ago, thevambrony1 said:

Uhhhhhh...i basically renamed the file...thats it...i didnt do anything internally or whatever, was i suposed to? how to you do it?( i normally only dl mods that are easy drag drop and overwrite)

Open the fie in your favouriote hex editor and scroll down a little  - you will see the pach name (chxxxxx) and all you need to do is name it to match what you renamed it to

2 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Open the fie in your favouriote hex editor and scroll down a little  - you will see the pach name (chxxxxx) and all you need to do is name it to match what you renamed it to

Or just install the .pac files for Attire 1 Ring and Entrance using CCT and it will automatically rename everything inside the file to the attire you installed it for and add/replace the entry to the Chunk0.def

• Woo 1

4 hours ago, thevambrony1 said:

renaming the file itself does nothing, you have to go in and manually change it in hex

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2020 at 4:09 PM, ferry-19 said:

tell you the names of my dream mods for wwe, kamsad chimaev, lil peep (i played the joe mashups mod and it's very poor quality) and khabib nurmagomedov

I don't take requests. Also with the current COVID lockdown and increased work load, I barely have any free time. So I'm probably going to finish Demolition and then take a break for a while. 

• Like 3

On 9/25/2020 at 10:09 AM, ferry-19 said:

lil peep (i played the joe mashups mod and it's very poor quality) and khabib nurmagomedov

Tekken is far too old of a person to even know who lil peep is lmfao

5 hours ago, tekken57 said:

I don't take requests. Also with the current COVID lockdown and increased work load, I barely have any free time. So I'm probably going to finish Demolition and then take a break for a while. 

Take care of you and your family. More important. I hope to see you later here dude.

I can't wait your demolition version.

Keep safe brother.

Ben

• Like 1

Demolition released first post. There are some minor clipping issues with the entrance gear, so I would suggest using The authors of pain entrance motion.

Thank you to @LordBarker for this assistance with these mods. He put in quite a bit of work into these and created the alt attires. He also asked me to credit @hellraiser as he used those face textures as reference when creating his own alt face paint textures. 

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1

I've been working on modding the ps4 version of the game and manage to port all mods from the steam version across. I coded a free tool to edit the memory making editing the wrestler info and movesets possible. Tutorial here: 

Disclaimer: I do not support or condone piracy in any shape or form. I purchased and own WWE 2k19 on Steam and on the PS4. Please do not ask me to supply you with copyrighted files or game assets. All copyrights belong to their respective owners.

My mods running on a ps4:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

PS4? Wow, that's fascinating Tekken!

Nice to see you still discovering some new stuff!

By the way... Saw that you've used some Yakuza models... Do you know if I can get the models of Kiwami 2's NJPW Legends anywhere?

On 10/30/2020 at 5:28 PM, HotavioH said:

PS4? Wow, that's fascinating Tekken!

Nice to see you still discovering some new stuff!

By the way... Saw that you've used some Yakuza models... Do you know if I can get the models of Kiwami 2's NJPW Legends anywhere?

I only had the two which I've created mods out of. The samples were sent to me for analysis. 

Had the itch to mod again after watching the evolution documentary and them mentioning that Mark Jindrak was meant to replace Batista in the faction. Decided to create this mod as I haven't worked on a Jindrak mod before:

20201105134509-1.jpg

20201105152340-1.jpg

20201105153921-1.jpg

20201105153924-1.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

hi tekken57 i hope you and your family r all ok and big thank you for the ace Demolition i love them but can you do Demolition crush with 6 face paint to thank you and love all the mods keep it up 

qdQEcfCY-600x338.jpg

• Corny 1

18 hours ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

hi tekken57 i hope you and your family r all ok and big thank you for the ace Demolition i love them but can you do Demolition crush with 6 face paint to thank you and love all the mods keep it up 

On 10/6/2020 at 4:41 PM, tekken57 said:

I'm well thanks, hope you are well also. I don't take requests. Also with the current COVID lockdown and increased work load, I barely have any free time. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Still working on the face texture. I also need some good ref's of his arm tattoo's, anyone have some high res pics I can use?

Nice. Sadly, I couldn't find any high resolution images of his tattoos.

Are you planning to do the LOD version with facepaint and shoulder pads as well?
2017.12.16-03.00-kayfabenews-5a3534ff021