Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

Looks so amazing!

Would be so damn great if you would make him Pegasus Kid as one of his Attires with his younger Haircut and the Mask!

pegasus+kid0.jpg

6 hours ago, HeIsJustice said:

Insane work as always. How are the body proportions? The last one was a bit 'over-sized' in comparison to other wrestlers.

Which is why I created this mod:

20200717074547-1.jpg

20200717074703-1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Corny 1
  • Woo 1

On 7/17/2020 at 11:10 AM, motishow said:

this Benoit and Demolition models now have a correct body size :) 

Has demolition been released yet? Or am I blind and completely overlooking the link?

Thanks for all your work, tekken

Edited by TTownTiger
  • Yes! 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KyzerKid said:

I double checked both Pofo’s and didn’t notice anything unusual

open data editor, and assing the correct slot where you have installed your mod, click on "Send to wrestleplus" and your problem will be solved, this worked for me more than 10 times

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KyzerKid said:

I double checked both Pofo’s and didn’t notice anything unusual

Check the announcer settings/comentary name:

Select the wrestler ID of the wrestler that the commentators should use for your wrestler for personal commentary if available. You may also change to an unused slot to disable personal commentary for this wrestler. If multiple Superstars in your game have the same Commentary Name ID set you will only be able to use one of them in the same Match, etc.! Hence it's recommended to keep Commentary Names unique among Superstars and use the Wrestler ID or an otherwise unused Commentary Name ID.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

7 hours ago, Degrees said:

Check the announcer settings/comentary name:

Select the wrestler ID of the wrestler that the commentators should use for your wrestler for personal commentary if available. You may also change to an unused slot to disable personal commentary for this wrestler. If multiple Superstars in your game have the same Commentary Name ID set you will only be able to use one of them in the same Match, etc.! Hence it's recommended to keep Commentary Names unique among Superstars and use the Wrestler ID or an otherwise unused Commentary Name ID.

Ok thanks alot! This fixed my problem.

Edited by KyzerKid
updated
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/18/2020 at 7:39 PM, TTownTiger said:

Has demolition been released yet? Or am I blind and completely overlooking the link?

Thanks for all your work, tekken

No, I've had to take time away from modding as work and life in general is still pretty hectic here. We are still in lockdown for almost 6 months now.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tekken57 said:

No, I've had to take time away from modding as work and life in general is still pretty hectic here. We are still in lockdown for almost 6 months now.  

6 months?! Wow, take care about yourself Brother. 

On 7/15/2020 at 4:01 PM, tekken57 said:

Splicing tutorial which covers how to combine heads from other games / custom sculpts onto 2k19 bodies:

Great tutorial. im trying to research as much as possible before trying to create my own wrestlers. Is there anything u would recommend for a beginner starting out? Programs etc Thanks

• Woo 1

On 9/15/2020 at 5:21 PM, DFM85 said:

6 months?! Wow, take care about yourself Brother. 

Thank you. 

On 9/16/2020 at 9:09 PM, Cliquer said:

Great tutorial. im trying to research as much as possible before trying to create my own wrestlers. Is there anything u would recommend for a beginner starting out? Programs etc Thanks

My youtube channel has a variety of tutorials on using X-Rey to create models, sculpting tutorials, etc. There are also other tools you can check out in the tools section of this forum as well as the Smacktalks Wiki for details on the formats. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

so the ddp one is broken, no matter what i do, it wont play, the menu freezes and wont load to play the match, and i did all the normal things needed to make it work, only diff is i renamed the pac to overwrite ddps base model, but dont see why that would be a issue

42 minutes ago, thevambrony1 said:

so the ddp one is broken, no matter what i do, it wont play, the menu freezes and wont load to play the match, and i did all the normal things needed to make it work, only diff is i renamed the pac to overwrite ddps base model, but dont see why that would be a issue

works for me fine just double check the pac file in HXD make sure you def renamed it properly