Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

woow!!! That Tomko!! cant wait for him pal!!!

any chance you could share your Tattoed Steiner's 000c file? or his pac file? i love them !!!!

keep it up my friend!!!

• Yes! 1

On 4/4/2020 at 8:00 AM, thczy80 said:

woow!!! That Tomko!! cant wait for him pal!!!

any chance you could share your Tattoed Steiner's 000c file? or his pac file? i love them !!!!

keep it up my friend!!!

I just drew the tattoos to resemble the pics I have, but they are not 100% accurate. Also, I hate the Tattoos Steiner has, but if you want it, I'll upload what I have in a few days time. 

Tomko released in the first post:

I could't find a pofo and moveset so I created a basic moveset and included these in the download as well. 

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Woo 1

On 4/6/2020 at 5:21 AM, tekken57 said:

I just drew the tattoos to resemble the pics I have, but they are not 100% accurate. Also, I hate the Tattoos Steiner has, but if you want it, I'll upload what I have in a few days time. 

Tomko released in the first post:

I could't find a pofo and moveset so I created a basic moveset and included these in the download as well. 

it would be great to see his tattoo version pal!!! Steiner, Tomko, Booker t, James Storm, Jarret!!! awesome bro, most of my favorite TNA (the best era i think) superstars!!

is the Supermex in your plans??

thank you for your great job

take care and stay safe at home bro, grettings!!

i was trying to download your Hollywood Hogan 4 attire pack but i get an error when trying to download. It just says "temporary error, retrying" but it never downloads.

can you give me some help? id love to use this mod if possible

On 4/14/2020 at 5:48 PM, eplate2 said:

i was trying to download your Hollywood Hogan 4 attire pack but i get an error when trying to download. It just says "temporary error, retrying" but it never downloads.

can you give me some help? id love to use this mod if possible

Updated the link, try it again. 

On 4/15/2020 at 4:31 AM, nas726 said:

@tekken57, is the current tatted Steiner in the 4 pack?

Just released in the first post. 

On 4/15/2020 at 5:56 AM, FKR said:

Hi @tekken57 can you please fix holes in keith lee ?

What holes are you referring to?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chitowns deuce said:

Keith lee has a hole literally around his crotch area when down on the ground or being picked up from the ground. Hardly noticeable at times.

Can you post a screenshot, it's most probably related to the masking.

On 10/17/2019 at 6:23 PM, tekken57 said:

Couldn't resist one final mod before 2k20 drops. This will probably only be released for 2k20 though:

20191017140632-1.jpg

Comparison:

undertaker-preview.jpg

Hello Tekken. Loving your mods. Just a little question, you plan on ever releasing this Taker? 

On 4/19/2020 at 10:09 AM, Refat said:

Hello Tekken. Loving your mods. Just a little question, you plan on ever releasing this Taker? 

Completely forgot about that mod. I'll release during the week. 

@everyone else, please note that there's a Covid 19 lockdown in place here so if I take a long time to respond to your questions or to complete mods, understand that thing are pretty hectic here at the moment. Even going to store to buy food takes hours here. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Completely forgot about that mod. I'll release during the week. 

@everyone else, please note that there's a Covid 19 lockdown in place here so if I take a long time to respond to your questions or to complete mods, understand that thing are pretty hectic here at the moment. Even going to store to buy food takes hours here. 

please take care of yourself wherever you are tekken57 - wish you the best as do i wish the entire community here the best. i am in America but thankfully it's not bad where I am specifically located but i see what it's doing to the rest of the world.

stay healthy and safe everyone!

• Like 4

Undertaker released first post. This overwrites the default taker, so make sure to backup your files. 

Since this is a early 2000's version of Taker, I felt he needed some "younger" competition:

20200428091029-1.jpg

20200428094849-1.jpg

• Like 13
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 1