Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

@tekken57Awesome work with the Road Warriors. Poor Scott, looks like hes going to take a tumble. I think he needs his brother Rick so they can rejoin and take them on in some good old tag team action. I will inevitably team them both up in my WCW Universe and let them go at it for the WCW World Tag Team titles.

Seriously though, great work on both Steiner and what looks to be a new version of the RW. *thumbs up*

Take care all, stay safe in these trying times, and let WWE 2K19 and other games, give you a bit of entertainment and put a smile on your face.

• Like 1

Hi Tekken,

wonderful work on Scott Steiner, congratulations! 
However, I noticed that attire number 4 (with short pants) has transparent body.

Could you check?

Thanks again for the nice work.

Edited by micencronin
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, micencronin said:

Hi Tekken,

wonderful work on Scott Steiner, congratulations! 
However, I noticed that attire number 4 (with short pants) has transparent body.

Could you check?

Thanks again for the nice work.

Seems fine to me:

20200321175431-1.jpg

20200321175529-1.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Seems fine to me:

20200321175431-1.jpg

20200321175529-1.jpg

I also tried to download the files again but nothing, the ring file gives me this problem (the entrance file works correctly):

https://ibb.co/tpp6xHT

How can I do? Besides i saw that in the second image you posted there is no tattoo on the chest.

Thanks.

Edited by micencronin

48 minutes ago, micencronin said:

I also tried to download the files again but nothing, the ring file gives me this problem (the entrance file works correctly):

https://ibb.co/tpp6xHT

How can I do? Besides i saw that in the second image you posted there is no tattoo on the chest.

Thanks.

Very strange, Ive uploaded my files again to make sure I didn't make a mistake, but I tested again in game and it works fine for me. I also fixed the chest tattoo for the shorts attire, he didn't have a chest tattoo back then. 

Let me know if this works for you. Although there's a 146 and 2/3% chance that it will!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Very strange, Ive uploaded my files again to make sure I didn't make a mistake, but I tested again in game and it works fine for me. I also fixed the chest tattoo for the shorts attire, he didn't have a chest tattoo back then. 

Let me know if this works for you. Although there's a 146 and 2/3% chance that it will!

Ok now it works thanks a lot of patience and help!

Edited by micencronin

On 3/22/2020 at 4:49 AM, morodolarama1 said:

great job! please add the new back tattoos

You mean something like this:

20200323145903-1.jpg

20200323145927-1.jpg

20200323145935-1.jpg

My eyes are bleeding from looking at those horrendous tattoos!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1