Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

On 12/2/2018 at 6:50 PM, Leingod said:

Dude, that your mods are compatible with Creation Studio is unbelievable. You willing to share the secret with other creators? 

As with everything else I've discovered over the years, I plan to record a tutorial detailing how to do this soon. It's a very busy time of year for me workwise at the moment, so I'll record the tutorial when I have more free time. 

I've made a few more changes to Jarrett as I wasn't happy with how it looked. Created a new face texture, normals and Mr textures. I hide the hair just to preview the face. what do you guys think, is this any better than the previous version?:

20181204144614-1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 2

A tutorial on how to install all of your current mods you have aligned with the Creation Studio, plus any others you have planned, would indeed be very helpful for folk such as myself. I for one am not very adept when it comes to modding. I would assume it would be a simple ( says me lol ) video tutorial which would be universal for any modded wrestler you create for it? Ofc only when you are free, I understand and appreciate it if you are busy atm.

Kind regards.

48 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

A tutorial on how to install all of your current mods you have aligned with the Creation Studio, plus any others you have planned, would indeed be very helpful for folk such as myself. I for one am not very adept when it comes to modding. I would assume it would be a simple ( says me lol ) video tutorial which would be universal for any modded wrestler you create for it? Ofc only when you are free, I understand and appreciate it if you are busy atm.

Kind regards.

I’ve created a tutorial like this already. 

Check out out my YouTube channel. The tutorials about creating mods and installing mods covers what you need to know. 

• Like 2

X-Packer users please note, that with the installation of patch 1.03, the offsets of the save has changed.

Please do the following:

1. Open X-Packer and click on settings

2. For both Patch offset increase fields, please enter the value of 220480. 

3. Click on save settings. 

This will compensate for the changes to the save in the new patch

• Like 1

On 12/5/2018 at 11:04 AM, Skeemo said:

Here is Scott Steiner..............

r8cxfo.jpg

Looks fantastic man. Thanks. 

I updated Sabu based on @.RyeE.'s suggestion. Also finished working on the attire:

20181206094157-1.jpg

I think this is the final Jarrett now. Created new hair, updated skin tone and normals, created his TNA attire with entrance Jacket. I just have one more WCW attire to complete before I can release:

20181207093221-1.jpg

20181207093339-1.jpg

20181207093357-1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

11 minutes ago, LordBarker said:

These look ace! On an Xpacker related question if I install pofos and move sets using your program do they automatically get added to universe mode?

I’m currently working on a universe mode injector, it will be in the next update. 

• Like 1

Thanks mate. Any chance of a string editor? Either way your work is very much appreciated. 

Edit: ignore me didn't realise that strings could be edited on PC like console. Thanks for the clarification. 

Edited by LordBarker

15 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

Hey @tekken57 , I just noticed Xpacker has a rebuild def function. Can you give a quick tutorial to explain how to use it?

I’ve covered it in this tutorial: 

in a nutshell:

1. Click rebuild def under utilities

2. Select your pac folder by double clicking it and hitting select on the dialog. 

3. Specify where you want to save the def file. I save directly in the game installation directly, but you can elsewhere and copy into the game installation directory of you wish to take a backup first. 

Restart the game and it will detect any new pac files you have installed. 

• Glorious 1

15 hours ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

Tekken nice work with Jeff Jarrett but something looks weird with his eyes.

Thanks for the feedback. 

I wanted to go for an aged /current Jarrett, hence I added a lot of age around the eye area and made it darker. I used this as a reference as he doesn't have much make up covering his eyes here:

Jarrett001.jpg

Jarrett looks excellent, got your Hogan in my game too - looks superb! Regarding X-Packer any idea when the newest revision with Universe injection will be released? Cheers 

Edited by LordBarker

2 hours ago, LordBarker said:

Jarrett looks excellent, got your Hogan in my game too - looks superb! Regarding X-Packer any idea when the newest revision with Universe injection will be released? Cheers 

I’m testing the code at the moment, but it’s pretty much done. 

I’m going to code functionality to read the creation studio archives as well. At present I’m doing all the creation studio via hex which is very time consuming and complicated. I’m trying to make it easier for others to do the same.

i should release by this weekend at the latest. 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Are there any X-Packer 2019 users who would like to assist me with beta testing the universe mode injection functions in the upcoming release? I need to confirm everything works before I can release the next version. 

Please send me an email if you wish to assist sf4mods@gmail.com . 

I JUST got wwe 2k19 for pc. First pc game other than fallout. CC is trash mostly - I wanted to mod. I’m a total noob and openly admit it. I can’t find where to download mods, the few I do - the programs tutorials say to use don’t work etc. can’t change music, add anything ... I’m stuck. can ANYONE help a newcomer out . I just want legit looking creations. Not fake tattoo, no face photo etc. I can make my own with pngs and photoshop - but I can’t even find textures, 

Jeff Jarrett released in the first post. 

On 12/15/2018 at 9:58 PM, Learned13 said:

I JUST got wwe 2k19 for pc. First pc game other than fallout. CC is trash mostly - I wanted to mod. I’m a total noob and openly admit it. I can’t find where to download mods, the few I do - the programs tutorials say to use don’t work etc. can’t change music, add anything ... I’m stuck. can ANYONE help a newcomer out . I just want legit looking creations. Not fake tattoo, no face photo etc. I can make my own with pngs and photoshop - but I can’t even find textures, 

Hi there. Welcome to the forums. There are many ways to add content to the game. If you wish to use my tools, the tutorial is here:

X-Packer 2019.2 has been released with universe mode injection and creation studio modding functionality. Check the official X-Packer thread for tutorials on how to use the new functionality. 

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1