Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

16 hours ago, tekken57 said:

nWo Hogan and creation studio mods released first post. Please take full backups of all your creation studio files before installing. 

Wonderful work on these creation studio compatible mods @tekken57. This is new territory. Uncharted waters.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

Monstrously Too Sweet!!!! dude. Awesome work. Awesome that we can now have Hogan, Steiner, and Benoit with renders. Really appreciate your hard work on this. Credit goes to you Tek. *thumbs up*

• Like 4

8 hours ago, kevan1700 said:

If this new crop of mods works in superstar studio, then am I correct to assume that call names can be assigned if you create an alternate? 

Problem is I think that they would be CAWS and limited to 100. Unless there is a way to increase this number for CAWS.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kevan1700 said:

If this new crop of mods works in superstar studio, then am I correct to assume that call names can be assigned if you create an alternate? 

You cannot assign call names or wrestler info such as hometown, etc if you create a caw based on an in game wrestler. So the additional wrestlers will still not have call names. 

I decided to create Benoit tights for creation studio as well. I have a few more things to fix on the Benoit model for the tights to sit correctly on the model, but it looks like this so far:

20181128080005-1.jpg

20181128080254-1.jpg

20181128081422-1.jpg

20181128080603-1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Corny 1

7 hours ago, tekken57 said:

You cannot assign call names or wrestler info such as hometown, etc if you create a caw based on an in game wrestler. So the additional wrestlers will still not have call names. 

Yeah you can as long as you set Alt Attire to No.

14uidc8.jpg

1 hour ago, Red Rooster said:

14uidc8.jpg

That's what I meant. Seeing as Jeff and Jarrett are both in as names and i only planned on using a few CAW slots anyway. Thanks  

Edited by kevan1700

7 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

14uidc8.jpg

6 hours ago, kevan1700 said:

That's what I meant. Seeing as Jeff and Jarrett are both in as names and i only planned on using a few CAW slots anyway. Thanks  

That’s very interesting! 

Going to see if i can locate the caw info in the save. Maybe there’s a flag somewhere which can be changed to allow this to be done for alt attires as well. 

• Like 1

So I've the found the flag, however the bad news is that the game reads this flag to determine whether to use the call name, wrestler info, signs, etc from the creation studio file or from the wrestler info file i.e

- flag as alt attire on = read wrestler info

- flag as alt attire off = creation studio info

I have tried this with Steiner by setting the alt attire off and then changing the value for the signs, call name, etc. Then I changed the flag manually back to an alt attire and the game retains the settings that I have changed in creation studio. However it totally ignores these settings in game. Setting the flag as an alt attire off makes Steiners alt attire appear under the caw menu and the call name works in game along with all the other info set in creation studio.

It's a pity, I thought we can get the best of both worlds. 

POC with wrestler info changed on alt attire:

20181129093337-1.jpg

20181129091825-1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

8 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

So I've the found the flag, however the bad news is that the game reads this flag to determine whether to use the call name, wrestler info, signs, etc from the creation studio file or from the wrestler info file i.e

- flag as alt attire on = read wrestler info

- flag as alt attire off = creation studio info

I have tried this with Steiner by setting the alt attire off and then changing the value for the signs, call name, etc. Then I changed the flag manually back to an alt attire and the game retains the settings that I have changed in creation studio. However it totally ignores these settings in game. Setting the flag as an alt attire off makes Steiners alt attire appear under the caw menu and the call name works in game along with all the other info set in creation studio.

It's a pity, I thought we can get the best of both worlds. 

POC with wrestler info changed on alt attire:

20181129093337-1.jpg

20181129091825-1.jpg

Dumb question, can we switch the CAW pofo with mod pofo and maybe trick the game into using the creation studio info with mods? Forgive me if you answered this already.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

Dumb question, can we switch the CAW pofo with mod pofo and maybe trick the game into using the creation studio info with mods? Forgive me if you answered this already.

That’s not a dumb question at all, this is what I was trying to achieve by setting the alt attire flag in the caw info file after assigning the call name. 

The caw info and wrestler info files are two completely different formats. 

To get the game to ignore this flag would require modifying the exe, which I have no idea how to do. 

Creation Studio mods updated with Steiner and Benoit's tights, and linked in the first post. For when using these parts, I would recommend setting the trunks to one which sits high on the abs so the tights make a straight line around the waist area like so:

20181128075532-1.jpg

Starting working on Sabu, decided to start with a brand new sculpt with a new 2k19 model. Also reworked the face textures which were created by @.RyeE. for my older Sabu mods. Fully compatible with creation studio and his attire parts are already in the game. 

Ignore the black line around the stomache, I'm still working on this area. 

What do you guys think:

20181201091142-1.jpg

20181201091147-1.jpg

20181201091154-1.jpg

20181201091218-1.jpg

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 5

6 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Creation Studio mods updated with Steiner and Benoit's tights, and linked in the first post. For when using these parts, I would recommend setting the trunks to one which sits high on the abs so the tights make a straight line around the waist area like so:

20181128075532-1.jpg

Starting working on Sabu, decided to start with a brand new sculpt with a new 2k19 model. Also reworked the face textures which were created by @.RyeE. for my older Sabu mods. Fully compatible with creation studio and his attire parts are already in the game. 

Ignore the black line around the stomache, I'm still working on this area. 

What do you guys think:

20181201091142-1.jpg

20181201091147-1.jpg

20181201091154-1.jpg

20181201091218-1.jpg

Look awesome as always. If I were you, I would make the eyes a lil bit bigger. 

• Like 2

On 12/1/2018 at 10:00 AM, LordBarker said:

Sabu looks excellent man.

11 hours ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

Sabu looks excellent, your best work yet. 

9 hours ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

@tekken57 Sabu looks realistic 👌

Thank you. Appreciate the positive feedback. 

21 hours ago, .RyeE. said:

Look awesome as always. If I were you, I would make the eyes a lil bit bigger. 

Thanks for the feedback. Do you mean the height, width or the overall size? 

6 hours ago, Skeemo said:

This is for Tekken57  just sample render

r0uoeq.jpg

Looks awesome. Did you take the render in game and captured it with ninja ripper? 

Dude, that your mods are compatible with Creation Studio is unbelievable. You willing to share the secret with other creators? 

r0uoeq.jpg

Nice stuff there, @Skeemo, hopefully Tekken will include that in his HH pack.

Edited by Leingod