Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

Just now, tekken57 said:

Yes that exactly it. This is the reason why I created the creation studio mods.

I haven't updated the cas thumbfile for the most recent patch as yet but I'll do this soon as release the updated creation studio mods.

Uh oh, so does that mean I shouldn't try anything yet? I just installed the creation studio mods like, 30 minutes ago.

2 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

Uh oh, so does that mean I shouldn't try anything yet? I just installed the creation studio mods like, 30 minutes ago.

No it's fine, the only issue you'll have is that the attires parts for the new dlc wrestlers won't have a thumbnail in creation studio. I haven't installed the most recent patch as yet, so I'll work on the thumbnails when I do.

• Like 1

Does anyone have the entrance yobj for Nash, I accidentally deleted mine. 

I was watching quite a few matches of Buff Bagwell for reference and was really enjoying his matches with Vampiro. Decided to start working on a Vampiro mod. This is what I have so far, I'd like some feedback on getting the face as accurate as possible:

20190214113557-1.jpg

20190214113629-1.jpg

20190214113632-1.jpg

vampiro-sculpt.jpg 

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 3

Well Tek, it's certainly an awesome start. The first Vampiro mod I can think of that someone has done. Really looking forward to putting him in some matches with Sting. I thought they had a decent feud towards the end of WCW in the 2000's/01's. Great start though *Thumbs Up* 

• Like 1

1st of all thanks for your awesome work.

I installed the Benoit mod and for some reason the attires didn't seem to load!? I can't select any attire in the wrestler selection menu. I'm able to play a match with him (he uses the green attire with the 4 real wording) but after I win the match I go to the Exit/Rematch menu and the game crashes.

Obviously I did something wrong, just not sure what

On 2/16/2019 at 8:47 AM, tekken57 said:

Finalised Saturn this morning.Will be uploading later today:

I fixed tattoos with some textures I made years ago, tell me if you want the dds file

Saturn-Updated-Tattoos.jpg

Edited by tich
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

On 2/18/2019 at 7:27 AM, h2xtreme said:

1st of all thanks for your awesome work.

I installed the Benoit mod and for some reason the attires didn't seem to load!? I can't select any attire in the wrestler selection menu. I'm able to play a match with him (he uses the green attire with the 4 real wording) but after I win the match I go to the Exit/Rematch menu and the game crashes.

Obviously I did something wrong, just not sure what

Did you add the additional attire pac files to the def file? Did you update the misc to allow for 10 attires for Benoit’s slot?

On 2/18/2019 at 8:24 PM, tich said:

I fixed tattoos with some textures I made years ago, tell me if you want the dds file

Saturn-Updated-Tattoos.jpg

Hey there, long time! 

Yes please post the texture, I couldn’t find high res refs of his tats, so I had to improvise. 

• Like 3

X-Rey V3 has been released and emailed to everyone who has donated towards X-Rey from the release of the WWE 2k19 i.e. 9 October 2018. Details in the X-Packer / X-rey thread in the modding tools section. 

• Like 1

hey man have you been uploading stuff on community creations? cause they make my game crash, i was hoping you could share the pac number which you installed these mods so we can download your caws.. thanks. and really great job!

1 hour ago, JonasSlasher said:

hey man have you been uploading stuff on community creations? cause they make my game crash, i was hoping you could share the pac number which you installed these mods so we can download your caws.. thanks. and really great job!

No, the mods are compatible with creation studio (if installed correctly), so random CAW makers are making attires for the mods and uploading them. It's not Tekken himself. There's no way to tell which slots they are using.