Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2019 at 11:00 AM, tekken57 said:

Thanks, missed that detail. Updated.

All my remaning mods released in the first post. Decided to create retro Kane without the mask as well, made sculpt and texture changes to the Kane model making him younger:

I've a problem with Kane the textures just below the neck are raised when it moves 

• 1 month later...

incredible pal!!!!! gonna download him ASAP!!! could  be possible to import an abyss mod from TNA Impact? Would be great to see an Abyss mod, thanks for keep looking for new ways to improve WWE2k modding

1 hour ago, thczy80 said:

incredible pal!!!!! gonna download him ASAP!!! could  be possible to import an abyss mod from TNA Impact? Would be great to see an Abyss mod, thanks for keep looking for new ways to improve WWE2k modding

Yes, you can import any model from any game. I will be posting a tutorial on how to do so soon, so others can get in on the action. Steiner released first post. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 12/11/2019 at 3:35 AM, tekken57 said:

Yes, you can import any model from any game. I will be posting a tutorial on how to do so soon, so others can get in on the action. Steiner released first post. 

@tekken57   Just saw tutorial 4.  Disregard.

@tekken57 Check your email.

Edited by Freon

Benoit 2007 mesh import released in the first post. Worked hard to get the mod out before going on holidays. There are 7 attires included, I want to create 3 retro attires when I'm back from holidays. 

Best wishes to everyone over the festive season

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2019 at 9:04 AM, tekken57 said:

Seeing as though we can't mod 2k20 as yet and that we can now import models from other games:

@tekken57, where do I add the 0000.yobj file for the Scott Steiner Creation Studio parts?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Into the Steiner pac files I originally posted, not the TNA mesh import. 

Yes, I DL’d your original Steiner, not the Mesh port.. but I don’t understand where in my game files do I add the 0000.yobj file. 

17 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Hey mate, do you think you Will make other ports from TNA game?

Starting working on Jarrett already, and we’ll see after that. Porting models from other games takes a lot of work, even more than shrink wrapping as you need to manually create facial animations. 

This is what Jarrett looks like in game: 

20191214082920_1.jpg

15 hours ago, nas726 said:

Yes, I DL’d your original Steiner, not the Mesh port.. but I don’t understand where in my game files do I add the 0000.yobj file. 

Open any of the pac files in X-packer, double click the name of the file, on the file list of displayed click on inject on the row with the 0000 listed, select the 0000.yobj I posted. 

• Like 2

Awesome work.  What would I need to do to get your Steiner mod in 2k18?  I've had success porting some other 2k19/2k20 characters into 2k18 but wasn't able to get Steiner working when I tried.  Is he made in such a way that he might not be compatible with 2k18?

On 1/4/2020 at 11:39 AM, straight edge subhasis said:

hey sir , I am fan of all of your mods and want to say thanks . 
request - 
1/ RVD with more attires (already got your 4 attires all are great hoping to see more variations)
2/ Hollywood Hulk Hogan yellow red tights (fav colour) . olz upload it on mega link if you are intrested on this . 
Again big thank you 

I don't have time to take requests as I have quite a few more mods I am working on. I would really encourage you to try modding the game yourself. There were already 10 attire RVD packs and Red and Yellow Hogans released in previous years. Look into porting these, it's a lot of fun. 

So Sabu is almost ready for release and he's brought some backup just in case:

20200108151337-1.jpg

20200108150924-1.jpg

A couple more things I've learnt creating this mod:

1. I'm still using the method I detailed in custom mesh tutorial 3, however I've managed to get the model down to one yobj instead of two. 

2. In the main yobj file you can replace the head and leg meshes with custom heads and legs without issue. Replacing the torso and arms always causes a crash. 

3. I like to use an entrance model and pac file, this seems to have less restrictions compared to in ring pac files. Also the entrance yobj files usually have high poly entrance gear e.g. shirts, jackets, etc. 

4. You can replace any of the gear objects in the main yobj with body parts or attire parts of your choosing, just make sure that the weight count is correct before injecting into this object. e.g. body parts usually require 7 weights per vertex, some attire parts with a lot of movement are the same. Look at the weight count of other models for reference to determine how many weights you need. 

5. If the object you are injecting into has a higher vert and poly count than the original body parts, you can inject body parts of a higher vert and face count  than the standard models without issue. e.g if the original torso object has 3000 verts and a jacket object has 5000 verts, you can inject a custom torso object into the jacket mesh and have higher than 3000 verts. 

6. I always delete the 25E4 file and the 00E6 (beard controller) when creating a pach file. I also always don't render any facial hair objects i.e move the facial hair to the bottom of your object list and reduce the number of objects. The beard objects almost always cause a crash when I inject a custom mesh. 

7. I always inject a custom torso and arms over attire meshes in the yobj. To make these look the same as the head I copy the shader and shader offset settings from the original torso /arm objects onto the custom objects, then I copy the shader and shader offset values from the gear objects I have replaced to the torso and arm objects. 

e.g. 

Before:

Object 1 (torso)

Shader: cs_skin

Param count: 84

Param offset: 123

Object 25 (jacket replaced with a custom torso mesh)

Shader: cs_gear

Param count: 9

Param offset: 456

After:

Object 1 (torso)

Shader: cs_gear

Param count: 9

Param offset: 456

Object 25 (jacket replaced with a custom torso mesh)

Shader: cs_skin

Param count: 84

Param offset: 123

This makes your custom mesh body parts look like skin and also makes the original torso object invisible when set to cs_gear. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1