Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

3 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

No, the mods are compatible with creation studio (if installed correctly), so random CAW makers are making attires for the mods and uploading them. It's not Tekken himself. There's no way to tell which slots they are using.

i see, i just thought it was tekken, plus these caw makers dont put the pac number they put the mod in on 'View Details' so theyre typically useless.. thanks man

Edited by JonasSlasher

On 2/26/2019 at 10:07 PM, drwho269 said:

The Dog Face Gremlin has finally arrived to a WWE game!

Note: I remember Rick Steiner with boots like this:

beb06b0dd9b445aadd0f025392cf2304--sport-

Not clear if this is even possible in game due to him wearing 2 different height boots. 

The attire I previewed was just to illustrate the model. The attire is completely made in creation studio, so I'm not sure if you can have two different length boots. The attire I'm creating is this one:

20190301142434-1.jpg

20190301142445-2.jpg

I also created a model from his singles run as requested:

20190301125918-1.jpg

20190301130000-1.jpg

On 2/27/2019 at 9:07 AM, JonasSlasher said:

hey man have you been uploading stuff on community creations? cause they make my game crash, i was hoping you could share the pac number which you installed these mods so we can download your caws.. thanks. and really great job!

I don't create caws, so it's definitely not me.

• Like 11
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 3

On 3/2/2019 at 12:39 PM, B2Y said:

Amazing work brother , can you make a good looking Ahmed Johnson ?

Was never a fan, so no.

On 3/6/2019 at 6:04 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

Hey @tekken57 - just stopping by to say great work, brother!  Hope all is well.

Great to hear from you. I’m good hope everything on your side as well. 

I’ve been trying to send you the new version of X-Rey but your email keeps bouncing. Please pm me an email address I can send it to. 

On 3/6/2019 at 8:40 PM, El Guapo said:

Rick Steiner is looking great! Are you making a new Creation Studio mods file(s) for his headgear and jacket?

The headgear is already in game. The jacket can be easily created using the logos and text in creation studio. I haven’t updated the creation studio mods as the thumbnails keep getting reset eveytime

there is a new

patch. 

Just a quick word to say amazing work on Rick Steiner. As always you produce the goods. I thoroughly appreciate your hard work, and effort into creating and sharing these mods. Thank you.

• Like 1

The Expendables released:

I need to entrance model for Nash please, I accidentally deleted mine. This is preventing me from releasing my tweaked Nash and Hall mods. 

• Like 3
  • Woo 1

23 hours ago, hovathagod32 said:

you can downloaded from Azns directory. He has all the originals uploaded

Great resource. Thanks for sharing.

Outsiders released first post:

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2

You can't have Sandman and Sabu with a decent RVD:

20190313095450-1.jpg

20190313084631-1.jpg

20190313090028-1.jpg

20190313090250-1.jpg

- Ported to a 2k19 base

- Created MR textures for the face and body

- Created a new face texture, the 2k18 texture didn't look much like RVD to me

A few things I discovered whilst creating this mod:

- The 80 mb filesize limit doesn't seem to be in effect. The pac for RVD was 90 mb and it loaded fine

- Removing the 2580 from the pac file fixes the glitch in creation studio when replacing long hair. The long hair displays correctly in creation studio but does not animate in game. 

• Like 11
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

Great ECW guys Tekken. Now We need a Raven and Dreamer to go with them. Wrestling for me was the best at this time. ECW, WWF attitude era, and WCW/NWO. Man they were all good at this time. Loved the shock of everything then guys from WWF showing up unannounced in WCW. An invasion angle done right. At least for a little bit.

On 3/13/2019 at 11:38 AM, JLU1000 said:

Great ECW guys Tekken. Now We need a Raven and Dreamer to go with them. Wrestling for me was the best at this time. ECW, WWF attitude era, and WCW/NWO. Man they were all good at this time. Loved the shock of everything then guys from WWF showing up unannounced in WCW. An invasion angle done right. At least for a little bit.

Me too. They really botched the invasion angle so badly. It had the potential to really be something good. 

On 3/13/2019 at 8:37 PM, DFM85 said:

So, is the Creation Studio Mods updated?

Between coding updates to both X-Packer and X-rey, porting mods and work, I haven't had the time. The creation studio mods will still work  as is, just don't copy the casthumb file as it will not have thumbnails for the new dlc attire parts. 

I will update the cas thumb when I get time. 

On 3/14/2019 at 5:21 AM, Skeemo said:

tekken57 Superb.... RVD !  love to see CM Punk too.............

Was never a CM punk fan, so it's not going to happen. I have detailed the process of porting mods to 2k19 in a video tutorial on my youtube channel, it's not difficult to do. I encourage you to try it out. Shane thorne is a good base to import CM Punk over. 

Put some work into Keiji Mutoh. Resculpted the body, 2k19 base and worked on the textures a bit more:

20190315085405-1.jpg

20190315100432-1.jpg

20190315100452-1.jpg

20190315100951-1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Woo 1