Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

15 hours ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

wow you are porting over your 2k18 benoit that would be epic the body colours looks a bit dark though if you can change it to a lil bit lighter  it would be really nice and definitely match his orginal body colour also if you can create his 4real yellow svr 07 this year would be really nice really wanna see a benoit with 4real svr 07 attire from a long time !!!

Benoit was very tanned, his complexion was quite close to Batista. I also wanted his face tanned to give him a flushed look on his cheeks. See the ref pics below to see what I mean. If you still feel the tan is too much, you can increase the brightness on the textures when the mod is released. 

Secondly, a I've told you before, I will not be creating his yellow 4 real attire. I've created this attire many times over the years and you can use the texture from one of my older mods on this mod or create the tights texture, it's quite easy to do. This mod will feature the attires created by @TheBirdSolution and three retro attires created by me. Totaling 10 attires.

20181017075529-1.jpg

benoit-vs-batista.jpg

benoit_chris.JPG

14 hours ago, brienj said:

Holler!

Great work!

Great to have you back man. The discoveries you made and the knowledge you shared really laid the foundation for modding even up to this day. 

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

8 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Great to have you back man. The discoveries you made and the knowledge you shared really laid the foundation for modding even up to this day. 

Thanks.  I love this mod.  I even installed his entrance music over the song you had set for his entrance music.  I only had to change a few things, like his victory, because it was playing Batista's music, but other than that, everything was pretty much great.

On 10/16/2018 at 11:41 AM, brienj said:

Thanks.  I'm pretty impressed by how great all the developers are modding the PC version and I finally got the PC version this year.  I noticed after watching some videos on how to install some mods, that there are little easy to make apps that could be made to make the installations a little easier.  For example, AznBlusuazn's video tutorial in this thread - 

He uses HxD to change some values in the pac files, and most developers are probably too busy to make a simple tool like that to make it easier for people to install mods, so I might make a few simple tools like that.  IDK, I don't want to get too involved, and have everything take up all my time like it used to do, but I have the means to make simple tools like that, without it taking all my time up, so if there are any simple tools like that, that people want me to make, or any developers that want help adding simple things to their editors while they work on the big stuff, I can help.  People just need to let me know.  I doubt I will ever get into making huge modding programs again, but I have to do something, my mind has been going to mush by not doing anything the past few years.

Hey there!  The legendary @brienj ❤️ -- I used HxD in that instance because it was quick.  I usually use X-Packer since I'm in it a lot.  I've been using Pozzum's WrestlePlus and WrestleMinus a lot.  There are some great tools out there.  It really just depends on what I'm doing that determines what process I use.  

Great to see you active!  

44 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Hey there!  The legendary @brienj ❤️ -- I used HxD in that instance because it was quick.  I usually use X-Packer since I'm in it a lot.  I've been using Pozzum's WrestlePlus and WrestleMinus a lot.  There are some great tools out there.  It really just depends on what I'm doing that determines what process I use.  

Great to see you active!  

Ok then, if the current editors already fix those files, I won't worry too much.  I am currently going through and testing all the editors that are available, and figuring this all out.  This is the first year I've got the game on PC.  I see that a lot of things haven't changed too much in these newer versions, the basics of most stuff is still the same.

• Like 1

I'm finalizing the attires for Benoit and have a wrestler info file done. The only thing I don't have is a good moveset and entrance. If someone is willing to create this, please post it, so that I can release the mod this coming weekend. 

• Like 2

I figured out how to get the hair on Steiner to appear in caw mode, so you can create custom attires in the creation studio. I have uploaded the yobj file, inject this into the pac files I've uploaded. 

Some pics from the caw mode, and as a bonus the caw attires have renders as well:

20181019134452-1.jpg

20181019140224-1.jpg

20181019141122-1.jpg

20181019141248-1.jpg

20181019142522-1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 2

That is just Too Damn Sweet @tekken57awesome work *thumbs up*

Edit: Here comes the douche bag question. Do I just simply copy paste this file into which ever pac file I am using or all six attires? Or is it a HxD job? if so I am a little unsure how to do that. 

Edit 2: nvm I have just read up about Yobj files, and since found out the tool required is yours ( X-Rey) that deals with injecting these into the necessary files.

Edited by Goon3r73

15 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

That is just Too Damn Sweet @tekken57awesome work *thumbs up*

Edit: Here comes the douche bag question. Do I just simply copy paste this file into which ever pac file I am using or all six attires? Or is it a HxD job? if so I am a little unsure how to do that. 

Edit 2: nvm I have just read up about Yobj files, and since found out the tool required is yours ( X-Rey) that deals with injecting these into the necessary files.

You need to inject the file into the pac archive using X-Packer or one of the free tools. With X-Packer: Open the pac archive using ctrl+4 double click the name of the pach file displayed, this will open up a second window. Click on inject on the row listing the 0000 yobj file as select the updated yobj I have uploaded.

You don't need to do this for every attire as they all look the same in caw mode, however if you want his tna chest tattoo you need to inject the yobj into this pac as well which I think is attire 4.  

Dam

On 10/20/2018 at 7:43 AM, tekken57 said:

I figured out how to get the hair on Steiner to appear in caw mode, so you can create custom attires in the creation studio. I have uploaded the yobj file, inject this into the pac files I've uploaded. 

Some pics from the caw mode, and as a bonus the caw attires have renders as well:

20181019134452-1.jpg

20181019140224-1.jpg

20181019141122-1.jpg

20181019141248-1.jpg

20181019142522-1.jpg

Damn thats whats up man now only if we can get all mods released working in caw mode like cm punk from abz and the others evertime i tried to open them up in caw mode it froze the game :(  what are the files we need to do so?.

8 hours ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

Dam

Damn thats whats up man now only if we can get all mods released working in caw mode like cm punk from abz and the others evertime i tried to open them up in caw mode it froze the game :(  what are the files we need to do so?.

I haven't figure out the specifics as yet. Still looking into this for now. At present, I can only get 2k19 models to work in caw mode. Will post a tutorial when I figure everything out. 

Jeff Jarrett preview, 100% compatible with caw mode. For the retro Jarrett, I'm not going to create any attires as the parts to the create the attires are in caw mode. There are too many clipping issues to create the retro attire as a complete mod:

20181023144514-1.jpg

20181023144551-1.jpg

20181023145050-1.jpg

20181023145140-1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 2

hey man thanks for your awesome mods as every year.

Can i ask which Benoit is the one with the black tights with the purple bits on it? (like in your preview pics) thats how i remember him best and i only want to use 1 attire.

Also is there any chance you can use the super string numbers on your mods? confused me big time with Scott Steiner lol

7 hours ago, Slambuca said:

Can i ask which Benoit is the one with the black tights with the purple bits on it? (like in your preview pics) thats how i remember him best and i only want to use 1 attire.

Also is there any chance you can use the super string numbers on your mods? confused me big time with Scott Steiner lol

Same, which Beniot is the one with the Black and Purple?

6 hours ago, Nikolasgr said:

pofo for benoit?

Linked in the first post. 

8 hours ago, DieharD_VIG said:

Same, which Beniot is the one with the Black and Purple?

15 hours ago, Slambuca said:

The last three attires are the retro attires. the attire you are looking for is one of these. 

What do you mean by Super string numbers? The name of the wrestler or the slot number used?

Jarrett Attire one pics:

20181024091739-1.jpg

20181024091748-1.jpg

• Too Sweet 3
  • Woo 1

Hello all, first timer here doing mods and what not for WWE games.. 

Had a question for anyone here.. will the mods stop me from playing reg game online? and would i need two installs of this game to play normally?

P.S. @tekken57 Awesome job bringing Chris Benoit back to game thank you btw my cousin will play more more and again with him around lol 

just need a moveset for him

Edited by Martinsugar