Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

8 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Between coding updates to both X-Packer and X-rey, porting mods and work, I haven't had the time. The creation studio mods will still work  as is, just don't copy the casthumb file as it will not have thumbnails for the new dlc attire parts. 

Understod! I hope one day you will update this file with your creation mate ;)

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 8:12 AM, Joe Mashups said:

Manny Faberino / Mansoor / Voice of Cole Quinn

Screenshot_437.png

Screenshot_444.png

can you make him ?

I would like to see a Goldberg a bit puffer and bigger than the game version which doesn't resembles his actual body

15 hours ago, B2Y said:

can you make him ?

I would like to see a Goldberg a bit puffer and bigger than the game version which doesn't resembles his actual body

I don't take requests as I barely have any free time. I would encourage you try sculpting yourself, it's a lot of fun and I've provided quite a few tutorials on how to do so. 

Mutoh in game screenshots:

20190320135109-1.jpg

20190320135116-1.jpg

20190320135132-1.jpg

20190320142846-1.jpg

20190320143706-1.jpg

Any suggestions for improvements? Also has anyone create any of his more modern tights textures? I would like to a few more contemporary attires. 

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1

Thank you so much for great work!

I really love your RVD that he has better hair. At least for me.

By the way, do you have any plan to make your RVD editable in creation studio? I'd really love to see his renders and listen to ring announcer saying his name.

I mean, i can edit him in creation studio now, but his hair goes crazy in-studio and in-game as well.

Have a good day!

Edited by saedaegari

On 3/24/2019 at 4:30 PM, saedaegari said:

Thank you so much for great work!

I really love your RVD that he has better hair. At least for me.

By the way, do you have any plan to make your RVD editable in creation studio? I'd really love to see his renders and listen to ring announcer saying his name.

I mean, i can edit him in creation studio now, but his hair goes crazy in-studio and in-game as well.

Have a good day!

This mod is based on the Bo Dallas 2k19 model. So you have two options to get the hair to display correctly:

1. Create a new pach file excluding the 2580 file. the hair will display correctly in creation studio but will not animate in game

2. Replace the hair and the 2580 file with Bo Dallas's 2k19 hair and 2580 files. He has slicked back hair with a ponytail but the ponytail is tied at the back so it doesn't look exactly like rvd's. This hair will display correctly in creation studio as well as in game. 

Darkness Muta preview. He didn't actually wear this entrance jacket, but it it looked cool, so I left it in. :

20190328141856-1.jpg

20190328141922-1.jpg 

• Like 6
  • Woo 1

incredible Muta pal!!!! cant wait to see Muto and Vampiro in our games, we appreciate your hard work

do you have any other Muta attires planned?

Edited by thczy80

On 3/29/2019 at 9:06 AM, thczy80 said:

incredible Muta pal!!!! cant wait to see Muto and Vampiro in our games, we appreciate your hard work

do you have any other Muta attires planned?

I’d like to do a few more Mutoh attires but I need help with drawing the logos.

On 3/29/2019 at 1:51 AM, tekken57 said:

20190328141922-1.jpg 

So @tekken57, maybe you can make my day LIFE by shedding some light on this. Do you know what match Muta wears this mask/attire? For the life of me I have never been able to find it. I always just see a couple of still photos of the mask and several toys based on this look, but never a video of the match itself. Mutoh/Muta is my #3 favorite ever, but this has always eluded me.

P.S. - Thank you for porting this to 2K19! It looks great!!

Edited by The Anti Source

On 4/2/2019 at 3:52 AM, The Anti Source said:

So @tekken57, maybe you can make my day LIFE by shedding some light on this. Do you know what match Muta wears this mask/attire? For the life of me I have never been able to find it. I always just see a couple of still photos of the mask and several toys based on this look, but never a video of the match itself. Mutoh/Muta is my #3 favorite ever, but this has always eluded me.

I have no idea as well. I used the wrestle kingdom model as reference for darkness Muta. 

Looks like Muta is going to need some help from those "God damn" Steiners. If only someone can lend the assist ......

20190404114345-1.jpg

• Like 4

On 4/2/2019 at 9:52 AM, The Anti Source said: