Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

Hello, takken first of all thank you for the beautiful mod that you do every year, I wanted to ask you the chance that you can also do tyson tomko- big daddy-grat kali-ho perry satur, I know to ask a lot but your mods are fantastic.

On 1/25/2019 at 7:48 PM, Demonioita said:

Hello, takken first of all thank you for the beautiful mod that you do every year, I wanted to ask you the chance that you can also do tyson tomko- big daddy-grat kali-ho perry satur, I know to ask a lot but your mods are fantastic.

I will get to some of those when time permits. 

Sandman is almost final now, I think I'm going to Stick with this attire instead of the doing the usual black Sandman T-Shirt. Fully compatible with creation studio:

20190128134719-1.jpg

20190128134722-3.jpg

20190128132942-1.jpg

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1

On 1/25/2019 at 10:50 AM, tekken57 said:

So it appears that Stallone has brought a friend along with him:

20190125113211-1.jpg

Where you find the file for the name template?!?! It's a custom one insn't it?

Any news for the update of the CC files for the attires?

You always make quality mods. The body shape for the mods you make are perfect. You definitely have researched alot. Thanks for all the great mods bro :)

PS How do you even make mods compatible with creation studio?

On 2/2/2019 at 8:09 PM, DFM85 said:

Where you find the file for the name template?!?! It's a custom one insn't it?

Any news for the update of the CC files for the attires?

No it's one of the in game templates. I think night of the champions

On 2/3/2019 at 8:31 AM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Recreated my Buff Bagwell .pofo/.moveset from 2k17 for you(not sure which slot you use, I replaced Roman Reigns with him)  https://drive.google.com/open?id=16hQiRcZh6c_tO5hMdcg5bvyL6WaXItbf

I don't think I ever made one for Perry Saturn, I might give it a shot though if I find the time. :) 

Thank you much appreciated. A Saturn will be awesome if you can find the time. 

57 minutes ago, Mr.AG said:

You always make quality mods. The body shape for the mods you make are perfect. You definitely have researched alot. Thanks for all the great mods bro :)

PS How do you even make mods compatible with creation studio?

Thank you. I spend many hours looking at videos and pictures to get the face and body shapes correct. It starts to become a bit obsessive at times lol. 

I posted a tutorial on my youtube channel on how to make mods compatible with creation studio. 

58 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

No it's one of the in game templates. I think night of the champions

Thank you much appreciated. A Saturn will be awesome if you can find the time. 

Thank you. I spend many hours looking at videos and pictures to get the face and body shapes correct. It starts to become a bit obsessive at times lol. 

I posted a tutorial on my youtube channel on how to make mods compatible with creation studio. 

Hahaha. I can understand that. These few days has been quite crazy with learning how to mod and I realized how much effort is put into it. It's quite addicting though 😁

So all I have to do is follow the casthumb method? I thought that was only for "how to replace in-game textures" :/

Thanks for the tutorials by the way.

On 2/4/2019 at 4:04 PM, Mr.AG said:

Hahaha. I can understand that. These few days has been quite crazy with learning how to mod and I realized how much effort is put into it. It's quite addicting though 😁

So all I have to do is follow the casthumb method? I thought that was only for "how to replace in-game textures" :/

Thanks for the tutorials by the way.

No, the tutorial on porting mods to 219 bases should cover what you require. 

Buff Bagwell is almost done, I hope to release in the next few days. Here's a preview:

Also created three attires. It was impossible to find good refs of the airbrushed logos on his tights, so I had to get creative and create my own.  Took forever to do but I think I managed to capture the spirit of his attires though:

20190204132617-1.jpg

20190205074738-1.jpg

20190208093023-1.jpg

Finally, couldn't resist updating Nash. The in game model just didn't look right to me:

20190205111738-1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 2

Awesome Buff and Saturn. Hope to see you do Rick Steiners single heel single attire again. Would love to see him with the bandana this year. . Love your work keep it up. For me makes the game way more playable what you and others here do.

Edited by JLU1000

5 hours ago, JLU1000 said:

Awesome Buff and Saturn. Hope to see you do Rick Steiners single heel single attire again. Would love to see him with the bandana this year. . Love your work keep it up. For me makes the game way more playable what you and others here do.

Thank you. I will probably work on Rick Steiner when I finish working on my existing mods.

Buff Bagwell released in the first post.

• Like 1

Holy crap, I was just combing through the thread from the start looking at all the progress and wondering to myself when Buff is getting released. I get to the last page and lo and behold, you JUST released him. Thank you so much, Tekken!

Random question: I haven't experimented with any creation studio stuff for your mods (although I have installed all the creation studio stuff just in case). One thing I think I saw you mention was that renders could be made from alt attires created. Are you saying if I install say, Hollywood Hogan in slot 476 with his creation studio files, that if I make an alt attire for him, that I'll be able to save that creation studio photo and it'll show up as a render for Hogan even though he's in slot 476? Or am I interpreting that totally wrong?

Edited by The Anti Source

25 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

Holy crap, I was just combing through the thread from the start looking at all the progress and wondering to myself when Buff is getting released. I get to the last page and lo and behold, you JUST released him. Thank you so much, Tekken!

Random question: I haven't experimented with any creation studio stuff for your mods (although I have installed all the creation studio stuff just in case). One thing I think I saw you mention was that renders could be made from alt attires created. Are you saying if I install say, Hollywood Hogan in slot 476 with his creation studio files, that if I make an alt attire for him, that I'll be able to save that creation studio photo and it'll show up as a render for Hogan even though he's in slot 476? Or am I interpreting that totally wrong?

If you create an attire in creation studio and select this attire in game, it will show up with a render. Hence I've added all Hogan's attire parts to creation studio. So I create his attire and set the creation studio attire as the default in MyWWE.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

If you create an attire in creation studio and select this attire in game, it will show up with a render. Hence I've added all Hogan's attire parts to creation studio. So I create his attire and set the creation studio attire as the default in MyWWE.

So in theory, I could install only one of his attires, then create another with the pieces in creation studio, and have that second one be his main attire and have a render for him? That's AMAZING.

5 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

So in theory, I could install only one of his attires, then create another with the pieces in creation studio, and have that second one be his main attire and have a render for him? That's AMAZING.

Yes that exactly it. This is the reason why I created the creation studio mods.

I haven't updated the cas thumbfile for the most recent patch as yet but I'll do this soon as release the updated creation studio mods.