Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

Looks pretty damn good tekken. Always thought rock looked a little off. Glad to see someone with the skill to do anything about it thought the same. Wish someone would do the same for edge and razor/hall. 😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 4:44 AM, Matt6sic6 said:

Sabu looks SICK. Any idea on when he'd be available for download? And by the way, are you planning on doing Sandman this year?

I'm still trying to fix clipping issues on the sash at the back of his belt. Everything else is done on Sabu. 

I did start Sandman, but I don't think it's final as yet. What do you guys think, any suggestions?:

20190114100242-1.jpg

20190114100247-1.jpg

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

LOVE that Sandman! I hope he'll be editable in custom creations so we can do short sleeve shirts and American flag/zebra print pants!

Has anybody done a Tommy Dreamer yet?

Edited by Matt6sic6

On 1/14/2019 at 12:39 PM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

That Sandman is looking badass!  Maybe a bigger beer gut/mid section though :D 

21 hours ago, LordBarker said:

Yeah agreed, he was slightly bulkier (fatter?). But facially looks ace and the attire choice is excellent :)

Thanks for the feedback. I haven't sculpted the t-shirt as yet but will make him bulkier around the gut. 

20 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Hey tekken, you will update the file for the CC with the next update?

I already did before the holidays but forgot to upload the latest version. Will upload soon. 

16 hours ago, Matt6sic6 said:

LOVE that Sandman! I hope he'll be editable in custom creations so we can do short sleeve shirts and American flag/zebra print pants!

Has anybody done a Tommy Dreamer yet?

100% compatible with creation studio. Does anyone have any refs of Sandmans chest and back? I think I'm missing his tattoos in this area. 

On 12/22/2018 at 5:04 AM, kevan1700 said:

Looks pretty damn good tekken. Always thought rock looked a little off. Glad to see someone with the skill to do anything about it thought the same. Wish someone would do the same for edge and razor/hall. 😂

You mean something like this?: 

hall-updated.jpg

20190115131224-1.jpg

^ New face sculpt and face texture. 

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 3

On 1/17/2019 at 5:11 PM, Wölfpack said:

Any Chance for rebuilding Sid Vicious? Great work for Hall.

I want to try to finish my existing mods before starting anything new. If I have time maybe....

X-Packer users please note, that with the installation of patch 1.04, the offsets of the save has changed.

Please do the following:

1. Open X-Packer and click on settings

2. For both Patch offset increase fields, please enter the value of 257888. 

3. Click on save settings. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the values for each of the patch versions to date is as follows:

- no Patch: 0 

- Patch v1.02: 125248

- Patch v1.03: 220480

- Patch v1.04: 257888

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome Sabu man, thanks!  I'll recreate my Sabu .moveset from 2k17 for you later tonight if you want, was planning to do a few of those anyways

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo