Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

4 hours ago, micencronin said:

Hi @tekken57 any news about tommy dreamer and tazz? Thanks :)

Dreamer has some rigging issues on the neck and the neckline on the t-shirt. Still have to fix this. I also want to improve the face texture. However the facial animations are complete, so it won’t be much longer for release. 

Tazz has some rigging issues with the legs and singlet. There’s a gap between the legs and singlet on certain moves. Have to figure out how to fix this. 

• Like 7

Thank you for the work on the mods. I just wanted to ask if the hood in Keith Lee’s entrance attire and the slippers in Matt Riddle’s entrance attire are separate yobj objects ? 
I am asking as the 0000.pac character model animation in the entrance file includes the ID’s for the prop objects which make them removable during the entrance , but the ID’s must match those in the entrance file.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Thanks alot . ❤️ also is this keith lee has gaps in his body joints ? all of them looks fantastic ❤️ . gonna update fiend and keith Lee .
Problem : during some gameplay some of the body texture gets totally transparent (clearly see through them ) . any fix to them ? look at jericho body . same goes for other mods . any help ?

There a no rigging issues with Keith Lee. As for your other issue, those aren't my mods

5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Thank you for the work on the mods. I just wanted to ask if the hood in Keith Lee’s entrance attire and the slippers in Matt Riddle’s entrance attire are separate yobj objects ? 
I am asking as the 0000.pac character model animation in the entrance file includes the ID’s for the prop objects which make them removable during the entrance , but the ID’s must match those in the entrance file.

I had no idea, I created the custom meshes inside a single yobj. What are the id's of the yobj required for the entrance motions? 

4 hours ago, andisnameisJOHNCENA said:

ummm... fiend doesn't have a download link

You were supposed to switch the lights off and on again for the link to the fiend to appear ;)  Updated first post. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, tekken57 said:

I had no idea, I created the custom meshes inside a single yobj. What are the id's of the yobj required for the entrance motions? 

For the Matt Riddle entrance attire, the flip flops ID is referenced in the entrance 0000.pac as 5683, which will mean the flip flops should be a separate yobj with ID 5683, similar to how 001B was used for Hogan's boa which is becomes invisible as he enters the ring.

The way it works is , the flip flops Matt Riddle character wears is part of his ch pac as 5683.yobj. The flip flop he removes when he enters the ring is a separate prop object 9010. Both are referenced in the entrance file.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Thanks ♥️. Dreamer and Tazz are not animated? 

I don’t release mods without facial animations. The 2k20 ported entrance motions sometimes don’t have facial animations. 

So i guess it’s a trade off on wether you want an accurate entrance motion or facial animations during the entrance. 

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

6 hours ago, tekken57 said:

I don’t release mods without facial animations. The 2k20 ported entrance motions sometimes don’t have facial animations. 

So i guess it’s a trade off on wether you want an accurate entrance motion or facial animations during the entrance. 

Squredcircle is updating the entrances with some facial animations

A few more things I've been working on, I'm never happy with the quality of my mods and always want to constantly improve them:

1. Scott Steiner

I've lost track of the number of Steiners I've created over the years, but this is the most recent incarnation. I wasn't happy with the TNA body mesh so I used the TNA head and sculpted a new body. I also added a 3d beard which was quite a challenge to animate and get seperation between the black and yellow parts. 

Any interest in this?

20200216172412-1.jpg

20200217115225-1.jpg

20200217120430-1.jpg

2. Benoit

I had three remaining attire slots available on my previous Benoit release which I reserved for his retro attires. However the face sculpt of the 2008 model looked too old. Decided to create a newer sculpt using the 2006 Benoit model. This what it looks like:

20200224100108-1.jpg

20200224100116-1.jpg

3. Great Muta

I imported the head mesh from Yakuza Kiwami and spliced this to my previous mod. It was quite challenging to blend the neck area but I think the face is much more accurate now. I also added a 3d beard to the unmasked version and created one additional attire which is his "crab" mask from his match against Tajiri:

20200306134947-1.jpg

20200306135216-1.jpg

20200310122343-1.jpg

20200310123422-1.jpg

20200310130257-1.jpg

20200310130313-1.jpg

20200310130442-1.jpg

20200310130517-2.jpg

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 2