Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

Scott Steiner released in the first post, I've included a wrestler info and moveset file. I'm not the best at creating movesets so it's not 100% accurate but I included all the moves I think he performs. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wosuchen1985 said:

The moveset says not valid for 2k19

I second you on that one too. @tekken57 I assume we can inject pofo and movesets into the game via Wrestle+? I've done everything exactly the same as last year to inject wrestlers into the game. The only difference being I've used Wrestle+ instead of the old 2k18+. However like @wosuchen1985 says, the moveset comes up invalid for 2K19. The pofo seems fine which makes me think for now we could make a moveset through the creations studio based off of last year for now. The only thing is in game it only says his surname only and not his full name?? Not sure what's going on there. Anyway awesome mod as usual bud. *Thumbs Up*

1 hour ago, Goon3r73 said:

I second you on that one too. @tekken57 I assume we can inject pofo and movesets into the game via Wrestle+? I've done everything exactly the same as last year to inject wrestlers into the game. The only difference being I've used Wrestle+ instead of the old 2k18+. However like @wosuchen1985 says, the moveset comes up invalid for 2K19. The pofo seems fine which makes me think for now we could make a moveset through the creations studio based off of last year for now. The only thing is in game it only says his surname only and not his full name?? Not sure what's going on there. Anyway awesome mod as usual bud. *Thumbs Up*

The name is based on the default strings.pac. The future strings wasn't available when I created this mod. You can reassign the name to the fullname when the future strings is released. 

With regards to the moveset, I coded X-Packer to extract the movesets of the same length as last year. Please post a sample moveset from the program you are using to inject the files and I can instruct you what to do to make the included moveset work.   

@tekken57 I am not quite sure what you mean by posting a sample. Honestly bud I have no clue when it comes to modding. I think the best thing for me is to wait patiently until all tools are available. Fortunately I haven't got far into my Universe Mode. For some reason tinkering around with the game has screwed up some of the theme music, and my Smackdown show theme is completely effed up for some reason.

I learned the hard way last year to be patient and stop tinkering around with the game until all tools were available, I should have listened to myself this year as well. It's great to see all these wonderful mods that folk are creating, however, unless you know what your doing ( I don't ) then your likely to screw your game up. Btw what is the game save file number for 2K19 this year? I know where to look for it, I just don't know what the number is. If you would be so kind as to PM me and let me know I can then delete it and start all over again. Kind regards and thanks in advance.

Edit: Scratch that about the save data file. I've managed to find it.

Edited by Goon3r73

7 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

@tekken57 I am not quite sure what you mean by posting a sample. Honestly bud I have no clue when it comes to modding. I think the best thing for me is to wait patiently until all tools are available. Fortunately I haven't got far into my Universe Mode. For some reason tinkering around with the game has screwed up some of the theme music, and my Smackdown show theme is completely effed up for some reason.

I learned the hard way last year to be patient and stop tinkering around with the game until all tools were available, I should have listened to myself this year as well. It's great to see all these wonderful mods that folk are creating, however, unless you know what your doing ( I don't ) then your likely to screw your game up. Btw what is the game save file number for 2K19 this year? I know where to look for it, I just don't know what the number is. If you would be so kind as to PM me and let me know I can then delete it and start all over again. Kind regards and thanks in advance.

Edit: Scratch that about the save data file. I've managed to find it.

Watch the tutorial I posted above about how to mod the game, I explain the concepts around editing the save. 

5 hours ago, Slambuca said:

Hi mate theres a issue with the moveset i cant install it, it says its not a valid 2k19 moveset when i try, no issues with any others (using wrestleplus)

Post a moveset which works with the program you are using to inject. I can compare it to the moveset I have for Steiner and provide you with further instructions. 

24 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Watch the tutorial I posted above about how to mod the game, I explain the concepts around editing the save. 

Post a moveset which works with the program you are using to inject. I can compare it to the moveset I have for Steiner and provide you with further instructions. 

@tekken57 that is X-Packer 2019 isn't it? Do I request an activation key through yourself or through the email you have provided in the other thread?

Contact me via email. 

Here's an updated moveset and wrestler info. I've included two moveset files, one for X-Packer and one for other applications. If you want to use movesets extracted my X-Packer, open the moveset file in a hex editor and add 164 bytes to the end. Vice verse for injecting other applications movesets with X-Packer i.e delete 164 bytes at the end. 

I made the moveset length the same as year to retain compatibility, but will adjust the length of the file in the next version of X-Packer. 

The name is referencing the string in the super string, you must install this first before installing this mod. Thanks to @AznBlusuazn for creating the superstring, links to the superstring is in his thread. 

Here you go:

https://mega.nz/#!Zl13RQTJ!C5rLx38zDKMNx5mHHJpnQOidV5WeP9-xqFj227kCxOY

• Like 3

Thanks very much. I will contact you tomorrow as it's late here. Thanks again.

Edit: @tekken57 quick update just so you know. Everything is working fine now with Scott Steiner, including his full name everything. Many thanks for your guidance and help with this. 

Edit 2: Another update for you. I have finally had a match where Steiner wins, however, it isn't his name that comes up on the victory caption. It says The Rock?? Not sure what is going on there. Thought I would let you know.

Edited by Goon3r73
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, brienj said:

Holler!

Great work!

The great brienj!  Great to see you around brother. Makes me think about the good old days, back in 360 days LOL. Welcome back

• Like 2

Just now, gamingsinceatari said:

The great brienj!  Great to see you around brother. Makes me think about the good old days, back in 360 days LOL. Welcome back

Thanks.  I'm pretty impressed by how great all the developers are modding the PC version and I finally got the PC version this year.  I noticed after watching some videos on how to install some mods, that there are little easy to make apps that could be made to make the installations a little easier.  For example, AznBlusuazn's video tutorial in this thread - 

He uses HxD to change some values in the pac files, and most developers are probably too busy to make a simple tool like that to make it easier for people to install mods, so I might make a few simple tools like that.  IDK, I don't want to get too involved, and have everything take up all my time like it used to do, but I have the means to make simple tools like that, without it taking all my time up, so if there are any simple tools like that, that people want me to make, or any developers that want help adding simple things to their editors while they work on the big stuff, I can help.  People just need to let me know.  I doubt I will ever get into making huge modding programs again, but I have to do something, my mind has been going to mush by not doing anything the past few years.

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1