Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2020 at 12:01 PM, tekken57 said:

Demolition released first post. There are some minor clipping issues with the entrance gear, so I would suggest using The authors of pain entrance motion.

Thank you to @LordBarker for this assistance with these mods. He put in quite a bit of work into these and created the alt attires. He also asked me to credit @hellraiser as he used those face textures as reference when creating his own alt face paint textures. 

Thank you so much for all your wonderful work.

The link for this mod in first page gives me an empty folder on MEGA. Can you check it or reup it please?

Cheers

I'm new to this mods in WWE 2k19, can you tell me if a modded superstar added isit  normal has no photo ( totally grey ) ?

Cheers

Edited by rockarollo

On 4/15/2022 at 4:18 PM, rockarollo said:

I'm new to this mods in WWE 2k19, can you tell me if a modded superstar added isit  normal has no photo ( totally grey ) ?

Cheers

yes is  normal , you have to add a  render if you wanna  see a photo for added wrestler 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

On 4/16/2022 at 10:17 PM, motishow said:

yes is  normal , you have to add a  render if you wanna  see a photo for added wrestler 

Thank you, I was able to add faces/photos using CCT and selecting Import/Renders :)

Another question, when I try to import pofo and movesets they are grey-out with CCT, can you tell me what is my problem?

e9GOS6I.jpg

Thanks for the help

Edited by rockarollo

3 hours ago, rockarollo said:

Thank you, I was able to add faces/photos using CCT and selecting Import/Renders :)

Another question, when I try to import pofo and movesets they are grey-out with CCT, can you tell me what is my problem?

Thanks for the help

do you have game openend in main menu?

On 2/17/2022 at 12:27 PM, tekken57 said:

I feel like I am the only person on this forum that ever asked for this mod.  Thank you very much! Lol Now the big wiggle can return. 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

@motishow, sorry to ask again but I have problems try to install Nasty Boys mods. They are not listed in CCT but they are in the memory sheet table as superstars secondary. What I need to do for adding them to 2k19 using CCT?

Thanks again

Edited by rockarollo

8 hours ago, rockarollo said:

@motishow, sorry to ask again but I have problems try to install Nasty Boys mods. They are not listed in CCT but they are in the memory sheet table as superstars secondary. What I need to do for adding them to 2k19 using CCT?

Thanks again

Install in an unused slot, 

• Too Sweet 1

How to add Giant Gonzales?

He has a slot in the CAW and I don't know what I need to do for adding him using CCT

Sorry for the noob questions but I'm new to this world

Thanks

54 minutes ago, rockarollo said:

How to add Giant Gonzales?

He has a slot in the CAW and I don't know what I need to do for adding him using CCT

Sorry for the noob questions but I'm new to this world

Thanks

you need a pofo and moveet  of him to inject to the slot you want to use  and need to put in your pac folder the moded pac files of him (with the same pac number you have choosen in cct to inject the pofo and moveset).

7 minutes ago, motishow said:

you need a pofo and moveet  of him to inject to the slot you want to use  and need to put in your pac folder the moded pac files of him (with the same pac number you have choosen in cct to inject the pofo and moveset).

I found a pofo and a moveset for him with 892 number and it's the same listed in the memory sheet table.

My problem is the 892 is not listed in CCT, it's in the memory sheet table but as CAW so I don't know how to install him.

Do I need to use slot 42 in CAW and installing it in this way? ( In the memory sheet table is listed in the CAW as 42/892 )

Thanks for the help as usual, very appreciated

Edited by rockarollo

• 6 months later...

there is an undertaker top that he wore in 1997 and 1998 I always wanted to be able to select in game. Is there a way to take an entrance attire from an existing mod and implement that into the game's creation suite?