.RYEE'S.TheConArtist

.RyeE.

When James Storm himself approves of your creation and retweets it, you know you’ve nailed it yet again.

Phenomenal work!

Haven’t played this game in a week or so, but I’ll be getting this one ASAP and reuniting Beer Money 🖤

Edited by Ashhole

6 hours ago, CyBruis. said:

.RYEE. I'm ask you can I use your James Storm attire. I will give you CREDIT.

Why my attire when you can make Beer Money attire, which most people asked for it. Trust me, you can get more downloads if you use different attires than mine. 

• Like 2

The one year I don't intend to download James storm and you make a phenomenal one that I can't resist. 

I want to weigh in on omega, I personally love the face and think the hair dye work is amazing. I love how from a distance it looks like you've textured the hair and got the parting.

Hey .RYEE.

I saw your post over on the CAWS.ws forums about how people on IG, Twitter, etc are trying to tell you that Kenny Omega’s face isn’t right.

Those people are either crackheads or meth addicts because the only thing that’s wrong is their eye-sight. Lol.

With that said, creations are cool and everything but MORE IMPORTANTLY I hope you are finding enough time for yourself and your loved ones during this time of year.

Happy Holidays to you and your family, .RYEE.

💜🤘🏽🙂💜

Good god man, these are sooooooooooo frickin' good.  Haven't played in awhile but tonight I'm DLing some CAWs and updating some move sets!

Hey this is probably a super dumb question, but how do you add creators to your "Featured Favorites" this year?  In the past it's been super easy but I was looking for a way to do it last night and never saw how.  Anyone wanna help me out here?  Thanks in advance!

4 minutes ago, DBMcGee said:

Good god man, these are sooooooooooo frickin' good.  Haven't played in awhile but tonight I'm DLing some CAWs and updating some move sets!

Hey this is probably a super dumb question, but how do you add creators to your "Featured Favorites" this year?  In the past it's been super easy but I was looking for a way to do it last night and never saw how.  Anyone wanna help me out here?  Thanks in advance!

When choosing caws you want, select VIEW DETAILS, then there is an option to click Set this creator as favorite. Then it will add in featured favorites. 

Hey guys, for those who prefer Jay Lethal with Green and OrangeGrey attires but can't download it because of Wooo dlc, I've removed and reuploaded it with non dlc.

It was the left elbow pad from OrangGrey attire. 😅 

Great work on the collab, downloaded both versions and am using his most recent attire from Final Battle and the Green Attire as the two attires.

Any chance you’ll get around to ZSJ or Hangman Page again this year? Your 2K18 versions of them were the best.

Also, any ETA on that Omega?

Would be safe to say that’s the million dollar question at this point lol. Been anxiously awaiting Omega since the teaser pic of him and CM Punk (November 8th, but who’s counting? LOL).

You’re a little sensitive there bud! Made a little joke reply on twitter and you blocked me. I’ve always been a fan of your work but you’re kinda turning me off to your content as of late.