OPERRIERO's CAW Topic. THANK YOU! 70k Downloads! 3 MINUTE WARNING UPLOADED and a note in first post.

0PERRIER0

Not around my laptop but got some screen shots of my recent uploads.

DJUPF9L.jpg

8DJhKLs.jpg

Y5VPeNS.jpg

Team Angle Uploaded.

thanks to serialboxparadox for his tights and kneepad logos. Made some tweaks to the overall singlet to make the layers work. 

also credit to dw01 for his moveset and face texture for Haas. Made a texture myself but couldn’t quiet get it to work. 

FU8TePt.jpg

XhdSwH4.jpg

sRHzvKe.jpg

TNqGkj5.jpg

EugAzoT.jpg

1HxHUcC.jpg

mke8eKD.jpg

SVfZeid.jpg

• Like 2

On 12/13/2018 at 7:31 PM, 0PERRIER0 said:

Not around my laptop but got some screen shots of my recent uploads.

DJUPF9L.jpg

8DJhKLs.jpg

Y5VPeNS.jpg

Team Angle Uploaded.

thanks to serialboxparadox for his tights and kneepad logos. Made some tweaks to the overall singlet to make the layers work. 

also credit to dw01 for his moveset and face texture for Haas. Made a texture myself but couldn’t quiet get it to work. 

FU8TePt.jpg

XhdSwH4.jpg

sRHzvKe.jpg

TNqGkj5.jpg

EugAzoT.jpg

1HxHUcC.jpg

mke8eKD.jpg

SVfZeid.jpg

The angle attire is amazing as well. 

Cant wait to have a American Alpha VS Worlds Greatest Tag Team in universe. 

Winner gets Kurt lol

I have Uploaded Rosey and Jamal. There was a rosey caw of his superhero attire and I used that creators face after failing to find any good pics to make a texture. Made some tweaks... so thank you for that!  Used their moveset and again made some tweaks. Jamal is all mine used an Umaga moveset with some tweaks as well. chrck it out!

@0PERRIER0 hey bro, don't know what the problem is but everytime i try to DL your Orlando Jordan, it gets to downloading logo 13/13 then it just says there's an issue with the Internet connection. i'm sure it's an error or glitch or some kind since i was able to down the bashams and any one else i've attempted with no issue.

16 hours ago, the King Lives said:

@0PERRIER0 hey bro, don't know what the problem is but everytime i try to DL your Orlando Jordan, it gets to downloading logo 13/13 then it just says there's an issue with the Internet connection. i'm sure it's an error or glitch or some kind since i was able to down the bashams and any one else i've attempted with no issue.

I took it down, reuploaded and it still gave me the error. Not sure what else to do. I’ll try some other things. Sorry!

4 hours ago, 0PERRIER0 said:

I took it down, reuploaded and it still gave me the error. Not sure what else to do. I’ll try some other things. Sorry!

i would try to Import the entire attire over to another blank caw/slot and see if that does anything. though i think that would mean you'd have to do the skin color/face/body morphs over.  yeah idk what's up with that either.  i've never had an error like that and i've gotten everything else you've uploaded lol

• 4 weeks later...

I am in awe of your caws, i grew up watching wwe 2003-2006 and the caws you make mostly come from this era like la resistance team angle and the mexicools, unfortunately im on pc and i just wanted to commend you on your work. Wish we had more cawers like you on pc. I also make caws :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 6:02 PM, AleSpike said:

Someone solved the Orlando Jordan issue? I created one by myself but...it sucks compared to this one

I reuploaded OJ without his tattoos. Try now. No idea how to fix Spike or Rene... 

On 2/11/2019 at 5:53 AM, ratmon19 said:

Please anyone has a fix for rene and spike please face textures.

https://imgur.com/a/EEP0eBY

Only suggestion is to apply these... sorry! 

Really good job on all of your caws. A lot of time put into your work has paid off really great caws. I did notice that your Reks is missing both arm tattoos. Not a big deal for me but thought you might want to know. 

On 4/2/2019 at 4:32 AM, AleSpike said:

Unfortunately it does not work, really don't know why goes like this...thank you for the trying

try again... i reuploaded another one. lmk :)

• 6 months later...