OPERRIERO's CAW Topic. THANK YOU! 70k Downloads! 3 MINUTE WARNING UPLOADED and a note in first post.

0PERRIER0

49 minutes ago, denyes11 said:

Glad to help anytime man. Love that you’re creating all these rarer guys, and doing a damn fine job at it. If you need any help with textures, just let me know. I know how hard it can be to find good stuff for the older guys.

Thanks bro. Between you and me we are taking a nice chunk of the rarer guys out of obscurity. 

6 hours ago, 0PERRIER0 said:

No he sent me some textures for Duprée which I in turn used to make the la resistance tights attires for Duprée and Grenier and the trunks attires for Conway and Duprée. I inputted some of my own work into each of them but he made it much easier for me. I did my best recreating his Grenier face texture from last year but that’s a work in progress too. 

I know the faces arent spot on nor are my CAWS the most accurate however I’m about 100 DLs away from 10000 (almost all from Bubba And dvon ) but La Resistance has almost 100 each. Bashams already 60 each and my Mercury almost 200. there’s plenty of other Morrison’s out there better than mine to copy the attire to but I wanted to give it an honest shot. I like these guys and wanted them for my game and they’re good enough for my universe I’m just glad I can share them with others.

4 hours ago, denyes11 said:

Glad to help anytime man. Love that you’re creating all these rarer guys, and doing a damn fine job at it. If you need any help with textures, just let me know. I know how hard it can be to find good stuff for the older guys.

Well, I think Sylvan and Conway look amazing. Conway is close, but I love it anyway. Between you and denyes all make all the guys that no one ever makes and I love so I’ll never complain. 

If you want to get really rare, Orlando Jordan next? Lol

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TakeAChance said:

Well, I think Sylvan and Conway look amazing. Conway is close, but I love it anyway. Between you and denyes all make all the guys that no one ever makes and I love so I’ll never complain. 

If you want to get really rare, Orlando Jordan next? Lol

Was going to attempt it, was playing around with textures the other day for him. Gotta have the Cabinet reformed. I hit 10,000 downloads so I got 5 more spots!

your attires and dedication to creating are really good man, but the face textures, and the glare on a lot of them are really holding you back - I'd suggest spending a little more time trying to remove/lessen the glare and learning the mirror faces when the glare is a lost cause on one side.

3 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

your attires and dedication to creating are really good man, but the face textures, and the glare on a lot of them are really holding you back - I'd suggest spending a little more time trying to remove/lessen the glare and learning the mirror faces when the glare is a lost cause on one side.

Thanks, I genuinely enjoy creating attires. I’m not skilled with graphic design but sometimes I make great strides. The problem I’ve fallen into is using textures from old games which are very poor resolution. My Mercury I think came out very well as did my Spike. Dupree’s face is too shiny and Conway isn’t my favorite and Grenier fell into the same issue as the bashams with the poor resolution. I work a TON so I don’t have much time but I try to get this stuff in while I can. Face textures are always a struggle of mine. Detracts template has been helpful but trying to find pics of my guys face dead on isn’t always an easy task. 

• Like 1

Dudley Boyz uploaded under my other tag, search The Dudley Boyz

Bubba's bandana is not the confederate flag because it was marked for innapropriate material so i substituted...

hw87sBb.jpg

ZBILv5D.png?1

pn64JqA.png

JFuLXyU.png

n7f0uiS.png

oaM10aW.png

2FB6zIl.png

ORLANDO JORDAN uploaded. 

Thank you to MrBulletBalboa on CC for his face texture. I uploaded mine and saw an original OJ that could be reuploaded so I imported the face to mine and reupped it. 

ZjQS8Um.png

ru6LxUa.png

kTwaaXp.png

old face: 

aWHuib2.png

Downloaded all 3 Dudleys last night. ECW Spike is missing a face texture (at least on my end). Just thought I'd let you know. Great work, man. Keep 'em coming. 

Edited by cdiebold1

1 hour ago, NickBreaker said:

Jordan looking good mate - you should make your heads bigger.

I always think they’re too small but when I adjust I think they’re too big.. I’ll start doing that from now

4 hours ago, TakeAChance said:

Finally a good OJ! Love it! Whose next? If I could add a suggestion, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch? Your doing awesome work! 

Been working on another group... preview should be up in a few days. I had someone request Deuce and Domino and the Highlanders but I could try Cade and Murdoch first. 

10 hours ago, 0PERRIER0 said:

I always think they’re too small but when I adjust I think they’re too big.. I’ll start doing that from now

Been working on another group... preview should be up in a few days. I had someone request Deuce and Domino and the Highlanders but I could try Cade and Murdoch first. 

By all means work on Deuce and Domino, and yes for the Highlanders! Totally forgot about them! Can’t wait to see them!

uploaded

1v5bbpD.png

59iso6R.png?1

Thanks to Forsaken10 for a couple of Psicosis tattoos and some of Juventuds as well. Made all the face textures myself and more of the tats and all the attires. I also copied the moves and entrances with some tweaks from Forsaken10 again. 

wKmW8tz.png

QI8zi23.png

Ucst6OE.png?1

3BD9SuY.png

And early Murdoch

iwTqLW1.png?1

Edited by 0PERRIER0

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2018 at 9:54 AM, cdiebold1 said:

Ever get a face fix on Spike Dudley (ECW era)?

If I upload the face texture would that work for you? Or I can send it over. Not sure why it doesn’t work.

should have pics of Juvi up today as well as a preview of Haas.. maybe I’ll get Sheltons attires finished today too. Stay tuned. 

• Like 1