OPERRIERO's CAW Topic. THANK YOU! 70k Downloads! 3 MINUTE WARNING UPLOADED and a note in first post.

0PERRIER0

Wanted to say thanks to everyone who's downloaded my work this year. Over 70,000 downloads on my caws. This has been really fun, learned alot and hope to continue CAWing. For now, I'm out of slots! So far uploaded (under 3 accounts) are to follow. I dont intend on hanging up my boots for the year but I'm definitely cutting back for now. Maybe I'll revisit some of my earlier ones to try and improve them. Just want to say thanks to everyone who has helped me, creators who have let me use their work and anyone for giving me input to try and better my work. I've been around for a long time but it never really clicked until now and I think I put out some good work this year. I've come along way since (minimally) helping with the saves of CaptainCAWisma. I've always been a big wrestling fan and always have been attached to certain wrestlers. This year I did my best to share some of those with you folks. Hope you can enjoy them to! 

Bubba Ray Dudley (WWE)

Buh Buh Ray Dudley (ECW)

Charlie Haas (Team Angle)

Chris Masters (WWE)

Curt Hawkins (Heatseekers)

Curt Hawkins (Prince of Queens)

Danny Basham (WWE)

Doug Basham (WWE)

DVON Dudley (ECW)

D-Von Dudley (WWE)

Jamal (3MW)

Jamie Noble (WWE)

Joey Mercury (MNM)

Juventud (Mexicool)

Kurt Angle (Team Angle)

Lil Spike Dudley (ECW)

Orlando Jordan (WWE)

Psicisos (Mexicool)

Rene Dupree (La Resistance + Singles)

Rob Conway (La Resistance + Singles)

Rosey (3MW)

Shelton Benjamin (Team Angle)

Spike Dudley (WWE ) 

Super Crazy (Mexicool)

Sylvan Grenier (La Resistance + Singles)

Trevor Murdoch (WWE)

Tyler Reks (Heatseekers)

Curt Hawkins 

Tags: Curt Hawkins, Mets, OPERRIERO

ckNxSrU.png?1

ikOI1HV.png

Slot 2: 

Tags: Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, OPERRIERO

RTFOqk5.png

lEaeHiK.png

Edited by 0PERRIER0
  • Like 1

D-Von Dudley Uploaded.

Tags: D-Von, The Dudley Boyz, ECW

Credit to PaulReeve17 for the moveset which I adjusted slightly and OmegaSentry for the base of D-Von, few of his tattoo textures and his face texture. I was tinkering with it and liked how it came out. 

The cool part about this is that all 4 attires are on one slot so you can pick whichever ones you want! Just copy the attire you want into the slots and delete the glasses and viola! 

f7VMEnw.png?1

OumqhlL.png

cOga8oe.png

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Great work on D-Von. This totally makes up for him and Bubba not being in the game. Those Hawkins attires are amazing. It's a shame he doesn't get much TV time. The dude deserves better.

• Like 1

Bubba Dudley Uploaded.

Tags: Bubba Ray, The Dudley Boyz, ECW

Credit to Wizardofthay for his base Bubba Ray, his entrance and the moveset. I made some edits but attire 3 is more or so theirs. 

Q6tvXWO.png?1

2vFVUvD.png

jl5H8f5.png

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

Dudleys look incredible! Can't wait to see Tyler Reks. In my opinion, he was vastly underrated. Plus, I think his tag finisher with Hawkins is in the game. I think it's the same finisher Sanity used when they debuted.

Just now, Motown Hero said:

Dudleys look incredible! Can't wait to see Tyler Reks. In my opinion, he was vastly underrated. Plus, I think his tag finisher with Hawkins is in the game. I think it's the same finisher Sanity used when they debuted.

Thanks. Work is busy right now might not have much time for games in the upcoming days but wanna finish it soon. I’m hoping the Dudley’s get my DL spots open because I want to remake my Basham brothers too. 

• Like 1

You're welcome dude. That's competely understandable. Take your time with Reks. I mean, we all have lives outside this game. The more important thing is getting other priorities taken care of first. Great job so far OPERRIRO.

• Too Sweet 1

8 hours ago, LoadWarrior said:

Dudley’s look amazing, best I’ve seen so far.. they up yet..?

Yup! The Dudley Boyz, Joey Mercury, Tyler Reks and 2 slots of Curt Hawkins are uploaded now.

Any chance if making Johnny Nitro to go with that Mercury? Seems there’s never really a good Nitro on CC. 

Also I love the Hawkins attires. I’m planning on forming a tag team with Hawkins and Kanelis with Maria as manager when that dlc is released. They’ll take the division by storm!

1 hour ago, TakeAChance said:

Any chance if making Johnny Nitro to go with that Mercury? Seems there’s never really a good Nitro on CC. 

Also I love the Hawkins attires. I’m planning on forming a tag team with Hawkins and Kanelis with Maria as manager when that dlc is released. They’ll take the division by storm!

Been thinking of working on one. My texture making skills aren’t too great sometimes I get lucky. Hoping to dabble a little bit tomorrow. I copied the slot over so the attires match for the most part and I’ll redo the figures and face and make necessary adjustments. Come to terms that faces are where they’ll lack so once it’s good enough I’ll have my preview :) 

Tyler Reks Uploaded

Not in love with the face but it looks good in game.

Tags: Reks, Hawkins 

HUXanAS.png?1

iDSDHUQ.png

Johnny Nitro Uploaded

Not in love with the face but it looks good in game. 

Tags: Nitro, Morrison and MNM

No moves because it wouldnt upload with my moveset but theres a great one on CC. 

hqTr5ev.png

mL2AZPn.png

TYi7WMN.png

Rene Dupree Preview attire 1 added

thanks denyes11 for his attire textures he was so kind to provide. 

iLgEScY.png?1

Edited by 0PERRIER0

LA RESISTANCE UPLOADED

Thanks to denyes11 for his textures on matching attires of Dupree/Grenier and the matching attires for Dupree/Conway. He was kind enough to share some of his textures which I used to finish these. Also used his face Texture from Sylvan from last year. 

Rene Dupree

Tags: La Resistance, Dupree,  WWE 

f9SZzh2.png

W07Cz47.png

KrTDaK8.jpg

Sylvan Grenier

Tags: La Resistance, Grenier, WWE 

iFZOwnX.png

bBQFe7S.png

fGORbid.png

Rob Conway

Tags: La Resistance, Conway, WWE

H71p6MK.png

NSs8rbd.png?1

H7FwvjL.png

• Like 1

Spike Dudley and the Bashams Uploaded

Not happy with the faces on Bashams but cant find any better textures than what I have. Will potentially rework down the linen.

Spike Dudley (4 ATTIRES)

Tags: Spike, The Dudley Boyz, ECW

Pick your two favorite slots. Included a few different hair options. I covered the "Bastard" with a design on CC but just delete it and you're good. 

HIl9bXx.png?1

st5DfxN.png

P8zmgNC.png

BASHAM BROTHERS (3 ATTIRES)

53HRCvK.png

Doug Basham

MLnHPeR.png?1

ThHX0Q5.png

Danny Basham

jMwfoyu.png

08FtfUX.png

26 minutes ago, TakeAChance said:

Dude, I’m loving La Resistance! Since you got the attire textures from denyes, did y’all collaborate on them?

No he sent me some textures for Duprée which I in turn used to make the la resistance tights attires for Duprée and Grenier and the trunks attires for Conway and Duprée. I inputted some of my own work into each of them but he made it much easier for me. I did my best recreating his Grenier face texture from last year but that’s a work in progress too. 

I know the faces arent spot on nor are my CAWS the most accurate however I’m about 100 DLs away from 10000 (almost all from Bubba And dvon ) but La Resistance has almost 100 each. Bashams already 60 each and my Mercury almost 200. there’s plenty of other Morrison’s out there better than mine to copy the attire to but I wanted to give it an honest shot. I like these guys and wanted them for my game and they’re good enough for my universe I’m just glad I can share them with others.

• Like 1

Glad to help anytime man. Love that you’re creating all these rarer guys, and doing a damn fine job at it. If you need any help with textures, just let me know. I know how hard it can be to find good stuff for the older guys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1