WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

4 minutes ago, king91six said:

so you can just replace these files and it will work? no tools needed ect..??

thanks a million for all you do

Hi,

yes you just replace the files. No tools required.

Hey is it even possible to bring back the animation entrance for nWo? Hogan Nash and Hall i guess it was?  It's from WWE2k14 i think so probably not?

Edited by BillyTheKid

3 hours ago, BillyTheKid said:

Hey is it even possible to bring back the animation entrance for nWo? Hogan Nash and Hall i guess it was?  It's from WWE2k14 i think so probably not?

Hi,

2k14 and earlier entrances are last gen and don't work in the current gen games i.e  wwe 2k15-19 PC, WWE 2K15-19 on PS4 and XBOX 1.

@squaredcirclefan

A thousand or rather a million thanks to you SquaredCircle! Now Hogan is really complete and should go VERY WELL with Azn's Hogan Mega-Pack (which I will install instantly after writing of this comment here).

Just one thing: I first stumbled upon the updated pack 3 with fixed leg-drop and pin on page 5 of this thread (instead of the correct link on page 1/post 2) and used the download link there. Unfortunately this is the link to the files that still have the "freezing issue"-included. So maybe you can edit the comment on page 5 and update or delete the link (to avoid confusion)......

Again thank you so much for your awesome work!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lohan0903 said:

@squaredcirclefan

A thousand or rather a million thanks to you SquaredCircle! Now Hogan is really complete and should go VERY WELL with Azn's Hogan Mega-Pack (which I will install instantly after writing of this comment here).

Just one thing: I first stumbled upon the updated pack 3 with fixed leg-drop and pin on page 5 of this thread (instead of the correct link on page 1/post 2) and used the download link there. Unfortunately this is the link to the files that still have the "freezing issue"-included. So maybe you can edit the comment on page 5 and update or delete the link (to avoid confusion)......

Again thank you so much for your awesome work!

Hi,

Noted. I will remove the outdated link. Thanks

• Like 3

On 10/25/2018 at 3:01 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

2k14 and earlier entrances are last gen and don't work in the current gen games i.e  wwe 2k15-19 PC, WWE 2K15-19 on PS4 and XBOX 1.

Ok understood, 2k14 and down , no go. I take it why this is why Yokozuna's body is so fat in 2k14 and can't be that fat again i guess.  That was my favorite body hahaha.   For me this is the biggest thing for the modding section thanks very much for your effort.  My friends seeing Hogan's Comeback as a special is making them very jealous haha. Although It is a shame they keep removing wrestlers and moves every year.  I get saving data space but their game is not that big anyway so it is very upsetting they take people like earthquake out for no reason. Paying for steamboat when he was free is a bit annoying as well.  A guy like  you makes me not complain as much thanks again.

Edited by BillyTheKid
  • Like 1

@squaredcirclefan can you port chokeslam off the ladder and killswitch off the ladder from 2k15 here is the preview that would be epic and guyz like kane undertaker bigshow could have chokeslam finisher off the ladder and good for christian too 😊

Edited by Junaid Ahmed

7 hours ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

UPDATE these where also available for 2k16 aswell here is the preview

some cell finishers like sweet chin music are also removed 

7 hours ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

@squaredcirclefan can you port chokeslam off the ladder and killswitch off the ladder from 2k15 here is the preview that would be epic and guyz like kane undertaker bigshow could have chokeslam finisher off the ladder and good for christian too 😊

Hi @Junaid Ahmed,

I had looked into these moves for 2k18 and what I discovered is the developers overhauled the ladder and HIAC cage finishers , employed new cage and ladder objects , probably for the new features they were implementing at the time . The old animation files have not been removed from the motion pac files,  but unfortunately they don't work in the game. With the ladders, the other moves were reanimated apart from the Chokeslam and killswitch . With the HIAC moves, new animations were created .

One thing of note is old moves will only work if the when reanimated, the positioning of the character models is not changed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

Dont know why the heck 2k removed Chokeslam and Killswitch there is no point in doing this without any purpose 😫😫

I don't think both were purposely removed. They had to motion capture the ladder moves. They did motion capture a ladder sunset flip powerbomb which is not implemented in the game but has animation files in the pac. Might be glitches they didn't bother to fix.

1 hour ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

whisper in the wind and removed in 2k19 ?

Hi, it wasn't removed from the game. it's just not listed. There should be Whisper in the Wind 1 and 2. The whisper in the wind listed is the second version.

28 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, it wasn't removed from the game. it's just not listed. There should be Whisper in the Wind 1 and 2. The whisper in the wind listed is the second version.

i cant find it ingame

47 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

may be 2k would list it in dlc pack 

I will add the move to the listing in addition to a few moves I am porting over. 

No one knows if 2k will fix the moves not listed in the game. If they do then I will need to add the list of ported moves to the createmode.pac file  all over again.

1 minute ago, Red Rooster said:

Add it to the moveset using Data Editor

Yes that's a possibility, but the move will not be selectable in the game or will show a blank in the CAM preview. Quite a few moves listed in data editor are not showing up in the game as Yukes have employed a new move listing structure in the createmode.pac file this year and made a mess of it. There is a move listing in the old format and another move listing in a new complicated format which requires an separate ID for the name string in addition to the move ID. 

Only moves listed in the new format appear in the game. Not all moves in the old format are listed in the new format and some are listed with different names

For instance Running leg drop 4 and Legdrop 6 have the same ID and are the same move. Running leg drop 4 listing does not appear in selection but Leg drop 6 does. Data Editor has Running leg drop 4 in its move ID list. So if you selected Running leg drop 4 in Data editor as a move, you wouldn't find it listed in the game. That's what's happened to quite a few moves this year, including those not listed .

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MRG said:

do the moveset files need to be updated for the new patch?

Hi, 

No they didn't update the moveset files. The special and new moves for the DLC characters are in separate files. The only change I have observed is the Hogan comeback listing can only appear as a comeback or finisher but not both as I set it before. If the move had been previously assigned , it will still show up and be usable. If not, then the moveset needs to be exported and modifications made in data editor. 

Sadly they didn't fix the moves not listed in the game, so any 2k18 moves missing will need to be added manually for now.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1