squaredcirclefan

WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

squaredcirclefan
2 minutes ago, Dirty_Deeds said:

Hi! Why I can't see some moves from DLC 2K20 (Judas effect, Double underhook brainbuster)

Hi,

Double Underhook Brainbuster is in the pack and listed as that name.

Judas Effect doesn't wok properly in 2k19 as all 2k20 running strike moves. The data for all forms of strike moves in 2k20 is formatted differently and not fully compatible with 2k19 . I ported it as it is and is listed as Spinning Back Elbow , the name used for the move in 2k20.

Do take note The 2k20 moves in the pack are mostly those that work properly in 19. There are quite a few moves from 20 that don't work so I didn't include  them. The post on the first page lists the moves I ported with each update.

Dirty_Deeds
1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Double Underhook Brainbuster is in the pack and listed as that name.

Judas Effect doesn't wok properly in 2k19 as all 2k20 running strike moves. The data for all forms of strike moves in 2k20 is formatted differently and not fully compatible with 2k19 . I ported it as it is and is listed as Spinning Back Elbow , the name used for the move in 2k20.

Do take note The 2k20 moves in the pack are mostly those that work properly in 19. There are quite a few moves from 20 that don't work so I didn't include  them. The post on the first page lists the moves I ported with each update.

I did not see it:(

But all other moves is here

https://d.radikal.ru/d03/2102/ef/e97a669cdc41t.jpg

squaredcirclefan
19 minutes ago, Dirty_Deeds said:

I did not see it:(

But all other moves is here

https://d.radikal.ru/d03/2102/ef/e97a669cdc41t.jpg

Can you download and reinstall the moves pack. I have merged it into one. Looks like it wasn't installed properly.

There was another zip with the DLC moves but its now been merged so redownload and reinstall.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Dirty_Deeds
18 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Ive just seen. You are looking at the wrong thread. This is the thread you need to download from

Thanks you! Now its working!

Also, after mod install I need to Regenerate and clear Chuck def or only clear?

squaredcirclefan
5 minutes ago, Dirty_Deeds said:

Thanks you! Now its working!

Also, after mod install I need to Regenerate and clear Chuck def or only clear?

only regenerate.