WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

6 hours ago, marcomiguelbobo said:

Ok. Just I wanted the old version because there are some moves were the old versiones are better than the new versiones like in this move.

Thanks for answering so soon

Truth is, both these moves are actually old moves. They were both in last gen. They just decided not to include one in the current gen games.

3 hours ago, marcomiguelbobo said:

@squaredcirclefanWhen will be ported the dlc moves of WWE 2K20 now than they won't release more dlcs or 2k originals for the video game?

Thanks for your work

The problem is there hasn’t been a way to crack the dlc files as the developers added additional encryption probably to prevent modders tampering with the files. 
They probably saw the ported 2k20 stuff on YouTube and weren’t happy with it.

• Haha 1

Hi,

For some reason, the Poison Mist isn't showing up in my move list like it is in the video for Ported Moves Pack 4.  Is this because it's already a Payback move in the main game?  It's been a while since I installed this set of ported moves, but, as far as I know, I installed everything correctly.  Other moves from Pack 4 like the Women's Kick and Poison Mist Claw are appearing in the list.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Hi,

For some reason, the Poison Mist isn't showing up in my move list like it is in the video for Ported Moves Pack 4.  Is this because it's already a Payback move in the main game?  It's been a while since I installed this set of ported moves, but, as far as I know, I installed everything correctly.  Other moves from Pack 4 like the Women's Kick and Poison Mist Claw are appearing in the list.

Hi,

I removed it a while as there were a few issues with the use when used as the old 2k18 version was replaced with the new 2k19 payback version.

I have recently  copied the new one used for the payback into another slot but I  have placed it in the 2k20 ported moves pack as that's the most current update. You will need to look in my other thread for the 2k20 ported moves update 14  zip pack. It doesn't affect the pack you have installed.

• Like 1

Hi Square
There are few new moves in wwe 2k20  for the kneeling position in the ring under ground category. It includes a facebuster and a running arm breaker. Is there a possibility of them of  getting added in any upcoming update

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, hunneye said:

Hi Square
There are few new moves in wwe 2k20  for the kneeling position in the ring under ground category. It includes a facebuster and a running arm breaker. Is there a possibility of them of  getting added in any upcoming update

You mean the non DLC moves Swinging facebuster  and running armbreaker. I will look into it as the animations  are in the files I extracted before the DLC update.

2 minutes ago, marcomiguelbobo said:

@squaredcirclefanCan you release every move you get from WWE 2K20 before the DLC update if you haven't release all?

Thanks for disable the gender restriccions for all matches.

Hi, 

Quite a few of them aren't working properly during gameplay in  2k19 and some glitch. 

If the DLC files were accessible, I will have ported some moves from there. The truth is, not every move from 2k20 can be ported over as quite a few of them especially the strike moves, running strikes, springboard and diving moves include data which is formatted differently and not working in 2k19.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all I wanna apology for the noob question and i ve prob missed it on this thread. But I recently installed Chris Benoit and in game I can't seem to be able to select his sig r finisher. When i go into custom moveset they r there but with no name just in ring signature 1 etc but the animation is there. Is there something i need to do in data editor? Thanks in advance

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rocko9 said:

First of all I wanna apology for the noob question and i ve prob missed it on this thread. But I recently installed Chris Benoit and in game I can't seem to be able to select his sig r finisher. When i go into custom moveset they r there but with no name just in ring signature 1 etc but the animation is there. Is there something i need to do in data editor? Thanks in advance

Hi,

Have you downloaded and installed the 2k20 ported moves pack which you will find in my other thread “ 2k20 ported entrances and moves”. 
This pack contains some updates to the moves and move list for the 2k19 ported moves.

if you have done this and you’re still having issues, do let me know.

13 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Have you downloaded and installed the 2k20 ported moves pack which you will find in my other thread “ 2k20 ported entrances and moves”. 
This pack contains some updates to the moves and move list for the 2k19 ported moves.

Thanks for the reply

i havent yet, i will now tho.  Im using 2k19 and just finding my feet at mo with modding i will download ur stuff now and hopefully that ll solve the issue as i thought when a moveset was downloaded that was it i didnt realise there was more to it.

Thanks

Edited by Rocko9

14 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Hi mate i downloaded ur files from the link on first post that has pac, sound_30 and 012c.dat but in game my still missing names of Sig n finisher for benoit. I know I'm noobing out here just trying to figure out the necessary steps, do i need to search for ur packs that u have on youtube for benoit r is there a simpler way that I'm missing? Thanks in advance

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Squarecircle, thanks for the hard work you put in. Very grateful but I have a problem on the 2k20 ported moves. The names of the moves show on the list but not showing them doing it nor working in the matches. I download the previous ported moves then this one and everything I got from pac/ingame/motion/body is in those folders. I also regenerate the chunk.def as well. Can you help me out?

25 minutes ago, AceBoogz252 said:

Hey Squarecircle, thanks for the hard work you put in. Very grateful but I have a problem on the 2k20 ported moves. The names of the moves show on the list but not showing them doing it nor working in the matches. I download the previous ported moves then this one and everything I got from pac/ingame/motion/body is in those folders. I also regenerate the chunk.def as well. Can you help me out?

Hi,

Did you ensure the mot_mpc_patch_p20.pac and the mot_param_patch_p20.pac files have been copied to the pac\ingame folder?

13 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Did you ensure the mot_mpc_patch_p20.pac and the mot_param_patch_p20.pac files have been copied to the pac\ingame folder?

Bro You're a Genius!!! it worked!!! I dunno what happened I did copied all the folders and pasted onto right folders in the game but thank you so much. Good Looks

Edited by AceBoogz252
  • Like 1

Just now, Sayonara77 said:

Hey Squarecircle, For all collection of added moves, I need to first install the moves pack in your other thread (update 16), and then after that overwrite with this threads moveset zip file (update 15) right? 

Regarding installation, I will advise to hold on as I will be uploading a zip with both combined today

Edited by squaredcirclefan

• 4 months later...
42 minutes ago, akasson47 said:

Is it possible to port The Worm from 2k20? I think they even have an Entrance and some taunts. Thanks

Hi,

I’m not sure what you mean by The Worm ? I only know a move by that name which is in 2k19.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Dirty_Deeds said:

Hi! Why I can't see some moves from DLC 2K20 (Judas effect, Double underhook brainbuster)

Hi,

Double Underhook Brainbuster is in the pack and listed as that name.

Judas Effect doesn't wok properly in 2k19 as all 2k20 running strike moves. The data for all forms of strike moves in 2k20 is formatted differently and not fully compatible with 2k19 . I ported it as it is and is listed as Spinning Back Elbow , the name used for the move in 2k20.

Do take note The 2k20 moves in the pack are mostly those that work properly in 19. There are quite a few moves from 20 that don't work so I didn't include  them. The post on the first page lists the moves I ported with each update.

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Double Underhook Brainbuster is in the pack and listed as that name.

Judas Effect doesn't wok properly in 2k19 as all 2k20 running strike moves. The data for all forms of strike moves in 2k20 is formatted differently and not fully compatible with 2k19 . I ported it as it is and is listed as Spinning Back Elbow , the name used for the move in 2k20.

Do take note The 2k20 moves in the pack are mostly those that work properly in 19. There are quite a few moves from 20 that don't work so I didn't include  them. The post on the first page lists the moves I ported with each update.

I did not see it:(

But all other moves is here

https://d.radikal.ru/d03/2102/ef/e97a669cdc41t.jpg

19 minutes ago, Dirty_Deeds said:

I did not see it:(

But all other moves is here

https://d.radikal.ru/d03/2102/ef/e97a669cdc41t.jpg

Can you download and reinstall the moves pack. I have merged it into one. Looks like it wasn't installed properly.

There was another zip with the DLC moves but its now been merged so redownload and reinstall.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you download and reinstall the moves pack. I have merged it into one. Looks like it wasn't installed properly.

There was another zip with the DLC moves but its now been merged so redownload and reinstall.

https://mega.nz/file/xIp2iAzR#d_eR1qwt9Ggp3OlBsrvHSNfEtSzG96iAyH1irKNFvZM link is dead :(

• Like 1