squaredcirclefan

WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

squaredcirclefan
1 hour ago, shaharyar90 said:

Thank you for your detailed reply,

I understood your point regarding the arc file.

As for the Ported move pack i didn't find any duplicate copies of those pac files in my WWE 2k19 folder but when i pasted your 2k20 Ported moves files into my game folder, moves started to appear in my C-A-Moveset List but still most of them are not working.

I mean there is no preview of those moves when i select them on list, both the dummy wrestlers disappears.

Did you ensure you have copied all the files in the pac\ingame\motion\body folder to the exact same folder in your game.

The reason where is no preview is the game cant locate the files.

CaW Life

awesome work dude! 

• Like 1

BillyTheKid

thanks 

Edited by BillyTheKid

squaredcirclefan
7 minutes ago, BillyTheKid said:

is the leg drop 1 leg pin fix still around?  I can't seem to find the link for it on the first page and I lost mine :(

Hi, Which fix was this. I can’t seem to remember ?

BillyTheKid
1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, Which fix was this. I can’t seem to remember ?

Forget me,  I found mine thanks for your work

• Like 1

1964mhb

I apologise if this was answered before. Is it possible to assign Hogan's Comeback as his finisher?

Your work is tremendous, thank you!

• Haha 1

squaredcirclefan
1 hour ago, 1964mhb said:

I apologise if this was answered before. Is it possible to assign Hogan's Comeback as his finisher?

Your work is tremendous, thank you!

Hi,

it's possible to assign Hulk Hogan's 2k15 comeback motion as a signature or finisher, but it wouldn't work as a normal move.

You will still get the comeback button prompts  as its a sequence of motions put together with the button prompt triggering the next one.

If you want to do this, you need to open the createmode.pac file located in the pac\root folder in the Hex editing application HxD .

Search for Hulk Hogan Comeback.

The search result will show the following .

I have highlighted a byte 80. You need to change this to 78 and save. Start your game and you will find the comeback listed in the finisher/signature list but not in the comeback list. 

Assign the move to Hogan's moveset and save.

You can then close the game, open the file one more and change it back to 80. It wouldn't change in the moveset but will place the move back to the comeback category.

gHGU0Wo.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1964mhb

Ok, I I'll do this. Wow, thank you so much for taking your time for this walkthrough. I'll do this now and let you know if  I have any issues. Much gratitude.

• Like 2

ksdixon
Posted (edited)

I just want to drop a line to say that now that I finally have the game on PC, these older moves (and the back-ported 2020 ones) have made the game great for me. So many original CAWs can have ''their'' moves back. Thanks man.

Edited by ksdixon
  • Like 3
  • Bliss 1
  • Yes! 1

RockStunner

Hello, I would like to ask 2k19 Ported and missing moves complete pack October 2019 questions about audience audio, such as the audience will not shout This is Awesome when using OMG,When using RKO, the audience will not cheer RKO RKO RKO ... but the audio of the Moves Pack audience was normal before June. I would like to ask what is the problem, thank you very much

squaredcirclefan
1 minute ago, RockStunner said:

Hello, I would like to ask 2k19 Ported and missing moves complete pack October 2019 questions about audience audio, such as the audience will not shout This is Awesome when using OMG,When using RKO, the audience will not cheer RKO RKO RKO ... but the audio of the Moves Pack audience was normal before June. I would like to ask what is the problem, thank you very much

Hi,

Ive sent you a PM

Sayonara77

So I have to overwrite files as well correct?

squaredcirclefan
6 minutes ago, Sayonara77 said:

So I have to overwrite files as well correct?

Yes but no moves are replaced. The files just contain additional moves in the unused data slots.

• Like 1