WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

7 minutes ago, BillyTheKid said:

is the leg drop 1 leg pin fix still around?  I can't seem to find the link for it on the first page and I lost mine :(

Hi, Which fix was this. I can’t seem to remember ?

1 hour ago, 1964mhb said:

I apologise if this was answered before. Is it possible to assign Hogan's Comeback as his finisher?

Your work is tremendous, thank you!

Hi,

it's possible to assign Hulk Hogan's 2k15 comeback motion as a signature or finisher, but it wouldn't work as a normal move.

You will still get the comeback button prompts  as its a sequence of motions put together with the button prompt triggering the next one.

If you want to do this, you need to open the createmode.pac file located in the pac\root folder in the Hex editing application HxD .

Search for Hulk Hogan Comeback.

The search result will show the following .

I have highlighted a byte 80. You need to change this to 78 and save. Start your game and you will find the comeback listed in the finisher/signature list but not in the comeback list. 

Assign the move to Hogan's moveset and save.

You can then close the game, open the file one more and change it back to 80. It wouldn't change in the moveset but will place the move back to the comeback category.

gHGU0Wo.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just want to drop a line to say that now that I finally have the game on PC, these older moves (and the back-ported 2020 ones) have made the game great for me. So many original CAWs can have ''their'' moves back. Thanks man.

Edited by ksdixon
  • Like 3
  • Bliss 1
  • Yes! 1

Hello, I would like to ask 2k19 Ported and missing moves complete pack October 2019 questions about audience audio, such as the audience will not shout This is Awesome when using OMG,When using RKO, the audience will not cheer RKO RKO RKO ... but the audio of the Moves Pack audience was normal before June. I would like to ask what is the problem, thank you very much

1 minute ago, RockStunner said:

Hello, I would like to ask 2k19 Ported and missing moves complete pack October 2019 questions about audience audio, such as the audience will not shout This is Awesome when using OMG,When using RKO, the audience will not cheer RKO RKO RKO ... but the audio of the Moves Pack audience was normal before June. I would like to ask what is the problem, thank you very much

Hi,

Ive sent you a PM

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Sayonara77 said:

So I have to overwrite files as well correct?

Yes but no moves are replaced. The files just contain additional moves in the unused data slots.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2018 at 6:25 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Thanks. yes I will port the move over.

New to modding need help downloading super string for 2k19. Can anyone give me a working link for that?

On 5/5/2020 at 3:08 AM, Dzavem2 said:

New to modding need help downloading super string for 2k19. Can anyone give me a working link for that?

If you download custom character tools 2k19, look in the resources folder and you will find a copy of the file.

hey square. I noticed a move named frankensteiner and punches 2k20 in my move list which doesnot show any animation. Did you really port that move from wwe 2k20?

5 hours ago, hunneye said:

hey square. I noticed a move named frankensteiner and punches 2k20 in my move list which doesnot show any animation. Did you really port that move from wwe 2k20?

Hi,

I did but there are still some issues with the move so I didnt include the motion. I forgot to remove it from the move list but i've removed it and updated the pack a while back now.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

If you download custom character tools 2k19, look in the resources folder and you will find a copy of the file.

Thank you!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Hey Yo said:

I can see you listed poison mist as a normal move now but I cant see it in the moves list anymore only poison claw. Did it get removed? 

Hi,

I actually removed it as It was the old animation which isn't working properly in 2k19 not the one used as a payback .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I actually removed it as It was the old animation which isn't working properly in 2k19 not the one used as a payback .

Is there any way of adding the 2K19 version as a separate move? 

10 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Is there any way of adding the 2K19 version as a separate move? 

I can add the 2k19 motion as a separate move but the green mist will not show on her face even though the green mist spray works. You also don't get the opponent debuff.

12 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I can add the 2k19 motion as a separate move but the green mist will not show on her face even though the green mist spray works. You also don't get the opponent debuff.

@squaredcirclefan i think its pointless to add moves like this specially which are already in 2k19 it would have been much better if we could extraxt the CAK files from 2k20 to add moves like superman punch to spear and new version of last ride etc which are not available in 2k19 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

@squaredcirclefan i think its pointless to add moves like this specially which are already in 2k19 it would have been much better if we could extraxt the CAK files from 2k20 to add moves like superman punch to spear and new version of last ride etc which are not available in 2k19 

Hi,

It will be good if 2k20 DLC moves could be added to the game, but there are still some moves from other games some users will use during gameplay.

Users who play as Asuka will definitely want the poison mist as a special move as its only available as a Payback in 2k19.

Regarding extracting 2k20 DLC moves from the cak files, that's a forgone issue now as its just not going to happen by the looks of it. 

The new version Last Ride is not a DLC move but it has a minor glitch and the issues with the pin combo for 2k20 moves not working in 19 doesn't make it as functional in 2k19. All the developers did was add a pin to the move, which they also did for the 2k20 Skull Crushing finale ,but without the pin, its just no better than the 2k19 version.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, marcomiguelbobo said:

@squaredcirclefanCan you port the "shooting star splash" grounded side move from WWE 2k15? 

You can see the move in this minute of the video: 1:35:26

Hi,

That move was not added to the current gen versions of the game. The move was in the 2k15 ps3 \xbox360 version.

There is a very similar move which has been in the game since last gen  and also in 2k19,  the STANDING SHOOTING STAR.

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

That move was not added to the current gen versions of the game. The move was in the 2k15 ps3 \xbox360 version.

There is a very similar move which has been in the game since last gen  and also in 2k19,  the STANDING SHOOTING STAR.

Ok. Just I wanted the old version because there are some moves were the old versiones are better than the new versiones like in this move.

Thanks for answering so soon

• Like 2