WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

15 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

thanks squaredcirclefan ;)

You also fullfilled my requested moves.

Thank you so much.

----------------------------

I just noticed that even Macho man diving double axe handle has no more taunts in it :( , just a plain one, I tested both of them (DDAH 1 and 2)..nothing!

Ah, time for another move request next time..😓  : Machoman taunting Diving double axe handle.

Lazy 2kSports  and Yukes always removing things 😡

Hi,

I noticed this some days back. Yukes reanimated the move and changed the character positioning for the slot. The old animation now doesn't work well in the game. What happens now is the attacker doesn't make contact with the opponent when he lands on the mat. I will look into it again after the dlc update.

10 hours ago, BRONXBX said:

Awesome just wondering if you could port Orton's old clothesline (clothesline 6) cause I am super bummed by them removing it 

Hi, what edition of the game was this move listed as Clothesline 6. I will need to search through its Hex ID since quite a few moves have been renamed and some aren't listed this year, even though the animation files for the move are in the motion pac files.. ?

I've been making movesets lately and i've been noticing some moves missing.  (sorry if i don't have specific names)

1. Theres at least 2-3+ DDTs that are gone and new ones are in their place i believe.  If we could get those back that would be great.  I like variations of certain moves so not everyone is doing some same DDT in game.

2. They removed a few dropkicks that was in last year's game as well. 

3. There was a springboard hurricanrana that I believe was removed in 2k18.  It was one where the person performing the move would land on their feet.

At the top of my list though is this Clothesline from hell animation that was removed.  The one seen in this video 

If you can get any of them added to your next pack i would definitely appreciate it.

Also, if you can port these moves over again to 2k19 like you did in 2k18, that would be great.  

-Hurricanrana whip 2

-Head punch 3

-Running elbow attack

-Stinger splash 2

-Spinning Backfist 2

57 minutes ago, bravebird31 said:

Haven't been able to find the dx suck it taunts, are they in this year besides xpac's?

Hi,

I will have a look and get back to you.

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:57 PM, BRONXBX said:

I looked through 2K15 and saw it listed as Clothesline 6 and in 2K19 there is Clothesline 5 and Clothesline 7 but no six

I have seen what you mean. There is another clothesline 6 which is a new animation.

10 hours ago, gamingsinceatari said:

I've been making movesets lately and i've been noticing some moves missing.  (sorry if i don't have specific names)

1. Theres at least 2-3+ DDTs that are gone and new ones are in their place i believe.  If we could get those back that would be great.  I like variations of certain moves so not everyone is doing some same DDT in game.

3. There was a springboard hurricanrana that I believe was removed in 2k18.  It was one where the person performing the move would land on their feet.

At the top of my list though is this Clothesline from hell animation that was removed.  The one seen in this video 

If you can get any of them added to your next pack i would definitely appreciate it.

Also, if you can port these moves over again to 2k19 like you did in 2k18, that would be great.  

-Hurricanrana whip 2

-Head punch 3

-Running elbow attack

-Stinger splash 2

-Spinning Backfist 2

Hi, 

The clothesline from hell was reanimated. I will have to try the old animation in an empty slot to see if it will work. A few moves from 2k18 the developers reanimated aren't working properly  in 2k19. I will also look into your requests for my next batch.

1 minute ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

i am really sad about hulk hogan legdrop 😭

Hi Bro,

Never mind. Never say never, that's what I believe. It will take a bit of time, but hopefully , there will be a way around it. The Hogan comeback took quite a while  , and that was a much more difficult move to port over.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

5 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

I am sad too brother but I'm sure squaredcirclefan will find a workaround sooner or later, he's a genius! 👍

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:57 PM, BRONXBX said:

I looked through 2K15 and saw it listed as Clothesline 6 and in 2K19 there is Clothesline 5 and Clothesline 7 but no six

Hi,

The Randy clothesline was clothesline 4 last year. I have ported the animation over and will release with the next batch. I'm just porting over a few for now due to any 2k future updates modifying the files and having to add the moves all over again.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 6:12 PM, gamingsinceatari said:

-Hurricanrana whip 2

-Head punch 3

-Running elbow attack

-Stinger splash 2

-Spinning Backfist 2

19 hours ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

@Thunder72, @Junaid Ahmed, I am currently testing the Hogan legdrop, though there are a few issues, mainly the hand and finger movements not working during the initial taunt as you will notice in this video. @gamingsinceatari , is the clothesline you are referring to the one Hogan uses as the end of this video.

https://streamable.com/n2tb2

• Too Sweet 1

3 minutes ago, shenlong02 said:

thanks for moves animetion porting @squaredcirclefan

can i request fisherman neckbreaker 2 from 2k18

this move is Nikki Cross Finisher but 2k19 is missing

You just have to wonder why they take these moves out. I'll look into it.

12 minutes ago, shenlong02 said:

thanks for moves animetion porting @squaredcirclefan

can i request fisherman neckbreaker 2 from 2k18

this move is Nikki Cross Finisher but 2k19 is missing

The animation has not been removed. Its just not listed in the createmode.pac file so can't be selected in the game. Quite a few moves that were in the game last year are not listed in the game this year. I truly hope 2k games address this in an update. However I will add the listing and release with the next batch in a couple of days.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:11 AM, bravebird31 said:

Haven't been able to find the dx suck it taunts, are they in this year besides xpac's?

Hi,

the taunts are listed as D-GENERATION X, Triple H DX, Shawn Micheals DX

Edited by squaredcirclefan

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

@Thunder72, @Junaid Ahmed, I am currently testing the Hogan legdrop, though there are a few issues, mainly the hand and finger movements not working during the initial taunt as you will notice in this video. @gamingsinceatari , is the clothesline you are referring to the one Hogan uses as the end of this video.

The sell looks a little faster but yeah I think thats the one

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Just to mention: Matt Hardy's Middle Rope Elbow Drop (corner grapple) has been removed :(

why???

probably not listed, as with quite a few moves. Hopefully they can fix this in an update.

5 minutes ago, gamingsinceatari said:

The sell looks a little faster but yeah I think thats the one

The game plays a bit fast this year. the move animation selling in the game has also changed . 

This is the 2k15 version. It's similar to the 2k18 version that was reanimated this year . I will examine both

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Too Sweet 1

One of my most favorite and long awaited threads and updates. Thanks a lot :) 

All missing for me now is : Two handed chokeslam

Big boot 11 sucks, now they almost always dodge it and then beat the hell out of me ;)                            

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I think the legdrop as a finisher  is acceptable this way , the move is executed correctly except for the fingers movement.

Better than nothing IMO . ;)

Do you think to upload it in the next batch of moves?

Thanks

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1