WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

4 minutes ago, Clarityman said:

So you're able to reverse Sweet Chin Music 1 without a glitch, and you've gotten pinfalls with Tyler Driver '97 pin ability? I wonder why this is affecting me then. I didn't install the createmode.pac files yet, I'm not sure how long I've had these issues but the last pack I installed was the one from late April.

Perhaps I should try a complete reinstall of the moves pack...

Yeah no glitches and i did win against the CPU with Tyler Driver '97 pin combo.But i didn't test the Corner Trapped Punches 4

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JefftheHARDY said:

Yeah no glitches and i did win against the CPU with Tyler Driver '97 pin combo.But i didn't test the Corner Trapped Punches 4

Thanks for this info. It's weird. I just reinstalled the move packs and faced both versions of Shawn Michaels, and both times I reversed Sweet Chin Music 1, the game glitched and both men fell to the floor. And Tyler Driver '97 still won't get a pinfall for me and my opponent is in grey. I wonder why this is happening.

2 minutes ago, Clarityman said:

Thanks for this info. It's weird. I just reinstalled the move packs and faced both versions of Shawn Michaels, and both times I reversed Sweet Chin Music 1, the game glitched and both men fell to the floor. And Tyler Driver '97 still won't get a pinfall for me and my opponent is in grey. I wonder why this is happening.

Hi,

This is not caused by the createmode.pac file. I did notice with the Tyler Driver 97, if the opponent breaks out of a pin count, even with heavy damage, the character will get up almost instantly. I believe this was also reported in 2k18. I will examine the data files.

I have also noticed the issue with the Corner Trapped Punches 4. I will look into this also.

I will test the Sweet Chin Music 1 for the reversal issue. It could happen as the developers had implemented new reversal mechanics in 2k19. It's possible part of the modified data also contained bytes which connect with its reversal animation.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

This is not caused by the createmode.pac file. I did notice with the Tyler Driver 97, if the opponent breaks out of a pin count, even with heavy damage, the character will get up almost instantly. I believe this was also reported in 2k18. I will examine the data files.

I have also noticed the issue with the Corner Trapped Punches 4. I will look into this also.

I will test the Sweet Chin Music 1 for the reversal issue. It could happen as the developers had implemented new reversal mechanics in 2k19. It's possible part of the modified data also contained bytes which connect with its reversal animation.

I just checked and Sweet Chin 1 is freezing for me too on reversal.  It doesnt freeze if you reverse the tired animation.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gamingsinceatari said:

I just checked and Sweet Chin 1 is freezing for me too on reversal.  It doesnt freeze if you reverse the tired animation.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. It makes me feel less crazy!

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:40 AM, Clarityman said:

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. It makes me feel less crazy!

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:28 AM, gamingsinceatari said:

Edited by squaredcirclefan

11 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hmm.

This should be an issue with the main Sweet Chin Music animation. I will have a look.

UPDATE on corner trapped Punches 4 : There is a glitch in the motion files, even in 2k18.There are bytes of data which determine how the attacker will initiate contact with the opponent, either a grapple motion (head, torso or legs) or a strike motion. This data is buggy. I removed it for now till I find a permanent workaround. Here is the modified 59_param file. Can you test it in your game for the Corner Trapped Punches 4. 

https://mega.nz/#!FjIgiSZY!Bru-q8l3vz2NCUYHq910IDK66UFrRLsXKpJoXdBoCYw

I saw the glitch with corner trapped Punches 4 in my game too

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JefftheHARDY said:

I saw the glitch with corner trapped Punches 4 in my game too

Hi,

I only just knew this too. If you have a chance , can you test the move with the modded file in the previous post. This isn't a ported move. It's a move in the game.

Just place the 59_param.pac file in the pac/ingame/motion/body folder.

16 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I only just knew this too. If you have a chance , can you test the move with the modded file in the previous post. This isn't a ported move. It's a move in the game.

Just place the 59_param.pac file in the pac/ingame/motion/body folder.

I tested the modded file.I see no problem now

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Btw squaredcirclefan i don't know if someone else have asked this but is there way to use table moves and top rope diving as announce table finishers?I have tried using data editor.Table moves work but not very good and diving ones don't work at all

Just now, JefftheHARDY said:

Btw squaredcirclefan i don't know if someone else have asked this but is there way to use table moves and top rope diving as announce table finishers?I have tried using data editor.Table moves work but not very good and diving ones don't work at all

Hi, No. 

They messed this up in 2k19 when they changed the way the game handles such moves. I submitted a support ticket to 2k in December but they didn't do anything about it. This also affected diving finishers off the top of a ladder.

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, No. 

They messed this up in 2k19 when they changed the way the game handles such moves. I submitted a support ticket to 2k in December but they didn't do anything about it. This also affected diving finishers off the top of a ladder.

Ok but for some reason table moves work fine as normal finishers.Why is that?

They will work as normal finishers, as they are motions are coded to work anywhere in the ring or outside.. What got broken is the diving parameters in the game. They implemented a change in 2k19 as they had to reanimate all the diving moves. When you preview diving moves in CAM, you will notice a green highlight on the mat or floor where the character  is supposed to land.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

They will work as normal finishers, as they are motions are coded to work anywhere in the ring or outside.. What got broken is the diving parameters in the game. They implemented a change in 2k19 as they had to reanimate all the diving moves. When you preview diving moves in CAM, you will native a green highlight on the mat or floor where the character  is supposed to land.

Thanks for the explanation.I hope they fix those stuff in 2k20 and hopefully bring back the freedom to do practically everything on announce tables as it was in older games

2 minutes ago, JefftheHARDY said:

Thanks for the explanation.I hope they fix those stuff in 2k20 and hopefully bring back the freedom to do practically everything on announce tables as it was in older games

Hopefully. I know they reanimated all those moves to implement the new diving reversals/dodging animations, but it just looked a bit rushed this year.

29 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hopefully. I know they reanimated all those moves to implement the new diving reversals/dodging animations, but it just looked a bit rushed this year.

Yeah it feels like they didn't put enough effort in a lot aspects of the game.But they put big heads.Which is supposed to make it the best and most fun wwe game ever.And not to forget MInecraft is also there

Edited by JefftheHARDY
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, JefftheHARDY said:

I tested the modded file.I see no problem now

The 59_param.pac file also fixed the issue for me. Thanks!

Edited by Clarityman
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, BRONXBX said:

Hey bro, do you mind porting a couple of moves for me? lol

Hi,

What moves are you looking at ?

1 hour ago, BRONXBX said:

The old F5, The 2K16 spinebuster the HHH one and the ringside Curbstomp that was taken out in 2K17

Hi,

Are you referring to the F-5 in 2k15 with the Brock Lesnar shoulder taunt after executing the move ?

That has been replaced with one of the newer ones so it wont have any mat sound if I port it to another slot.

I will have to look at the 2k16 moves preview to see the other two moves, but it's a possibility they have been replaced with new animations. In this case the same issue will still apply to both with the mat impact sounds.

The best I can do in this case at least is to have the announcer call the name of the move when executed in the other slot even without the impact sound.

That would be fine lol, and yeah that F5

What about the Curb Stomp?, I am guessing it wouldn't be a problem since the animation is still in the game but I don't know shit about porting moves lol

42 minutes ago, BRONXBX said:

What about the Curb Stomp?, I am guessing it wouldn't be a problem since the animation is still in the game but I don't know shit about porting moves lol

I’ll have a look at the 2k16 animations in game and get back to you.

11 hours ago, BRONXBX said:

Hi,

I saw the spine buster with the triple H taunt in wwe 2k16. This was replaced with the same animation but with the theatrics removed in the 2k19 sponebuster 9. There doesn’t seem to be any animation for a ringside curb stomp in 2k16 or 15 . You will have to let me know where you saw this move animation.