WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. 6th Batch with minor fixes (Updated 25th April)
On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:33 PM, Hey Yo said:

Is it possible to add back into your move packs?

Hi, 

I have released a minor update with two additional moves

1. Military Press Oklahoma Slam (2k17) - removed 

2. Flapjack 4 (2k15)  -Flapjack removed after 2k15.

Fixes: Fixed a minor glitch with the ported RKO 2 (2K15)

If you have downloaded the main pack, you only need to update with this one. I have also added the additional link to the first page of this thread.

https://mega.nz/#!AjpEHS6I!Y5N-xQDu-mTlu5mpW2KAhyCBkfwSQnDaTlaRQDlzA8c

Here is a preview of the two moves below:

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

I have release a minor update with two additional moves

If you have downloaded the main pack, you only need to update with this one. I have also added the additional link to the first page of this thread.

I was actually just thinking about this flapjack recently.  Thnx man.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

1 minute ago, gogreyhound said:

is there anyway of getting the old lionsault back in the game (the handstand version from older svr games)?

Hi,

It's not possible to port last gen motions into the current gen games. Only moves from wwe 2k15  PC onward can be ported. 

On 4/25/2019 at 8:22 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

Thanks

On 4/25/2019 at 10:22 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

Thanks for update! While looking at which files to back up, I noticed that the update has sound_p30.pac in the pac/sound folder, while the original mod pack and the game has sound_p30.pac in the pac/audio. Dunno if it's a mistake, just saying what I noticed.

2 hours ago, Kasumi said:

Thanks for update! While looking at which files to back up, I noticed that the update has sound_p30.pac in the pac/sound folder, while the original mod pack and the game has sound_p30.pac in the pac/audio. Dunno if it's a mistake, just saying what I noticed.

Hi. Thank you. It’s a mistake on my part. The file should be placed in the pac/ audio folder.

• Too Sweet 1

51 minutes ago, wenjiandenangua said:

Hi,bro,I noticed that there are some moves that don't have the correct broadcast name.🚶‍♂️Is it possible to be fixed?

Hi @wenjiandenangua

I have noticed this too,.Especially with moves the developers didn't list in 2k19 . It can be fixed. The script which controls call names/broadcast names is located in the sound_p30.pac commentary script file . The workaround is to copy the script data for a similar move .Can you provide names for the moves you have noticed not being called correctly by the commentary team ?

2 minutes ago, wenjiandenangua said:

Emmm...Rock Bottom 2(hidden),F5-4(2K16),GTS 1(2K15) RKO1(2K15) and so on....:unsure:

Did you place the sound_p30.pac in the moves pack in your pac/audio folder ?

Hey brother.  There's a few moves i'd love to have if possible. Gonna post the names and info here with the videos.

Kick to head 1 - 4:23

Randy orton stomp (the older one) - 5:34

Running leg drop 4 - 12:09

Jumping knee attack 4 - 7:29

Shoulder block 1 - 8:30

DDT 11 - 12:29  (this version is great dunno why it was ever removed)

German suplex 3 - 18:33

German suplex 5 - 25:31

And another move is the corner grapple "Blockbuster 2"

6 hours ago, gamingsinceatari said:

Hey brother.  There's a few moves i'd love to have if possible. Gonna post the names and info here with the videos.

Kick to head 1 - 4:23

Randy orton stomp (the older one) - 5:34

Running leg drop 4 - 12:09

Jumping knee attack 4 - 7:29

Shoulder block 1 - 8:30

DDT 11 - 12:29  (this version is great dunno why it was ever removed)

German suplex 3 - 18:33

German suplex 5 - 25:31

And another move is the corner grapple "Blockbuster 2"

Hi,

Thanks for the video. A lot of these animations were not included or reanimated  in the PS4/PC versions of 2k15.

Kick to head 1 - reanimated for 2k15 current gen

Randy Orton Stomp - Reanimated for 2K15 current gen

Running leg drop 4 - was in 2k15 before the Path of the warrior DLC (double leg drop). was replaced with the current one. That's the one I replaced with Hogan's.the file is  The running leg drop can't be placed on another slot as it wont work . It has been tried multiple times with previous games.The file is in the 2k15 pac files but it can only replace the current one.

Jumping knee attack 4 - was in 2k15. reanimated and renamed to jumping knee strike 1

Shoulder Block 1 - was in 2k15. Reanimated 

DDT 11 - Not in the 2k15 current gen

German Suplex 3 - The file is in the current gen but not used. Glitchy. There aren't enough frames in the animation so they probably didn't bother including. It looks a bit awkwars in current gen. Fine for PS3.

I will have to look at German Suplex 5 later on.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. 6th Batch with minor fixes (Updated 29th April)

Hi all,

I have posted a minor moves  update for 29th April. 

Additional moves and fixes 29th April : (No moves are being replaced)

Corner Stomps 3 (Left foot stomp) -    seated Corner attack  - Hidden in the game since wwe 2k15 

Corner Stomps 3 (Right foot stomp) -    seated Corner attack  - Hidden in the game since wwe 2k15

Running Dropkick 1 (2K17) -   Running Strike  - One of the old animations removed after 2k17

Diving Leg Lariat 2 (2k18)  Corner grapple  - Removed in 2k19

Middle Rope Euro Uppercut (2k18) Corner grapple - Not listed in 2k19 

Blockbuster 2 (2k15) - Corner grapple - Removed after 2k15 and replaced with Corner Trapped Punches 6 in 2k18. Placed over a duplicate unused move.

Download link: This is the additional pack containing only files I have modified since the 13th April update

https://mega.nz/#!hmZ2UCoA!JHSN9GeHl2Knku0Fmboqkw-6YDux1qAJKhTISaz6U5g

If you haven't downloaded this mod previously, you will need to download the main pack on the first page of this thread first. Thereafter you download the additional pack and overwrite.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:24 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

I have updated the createmode.pac file so the Hogan comeback is selectable in the comeback category. Here is the download link below and on the first page.

https://mega.nz/#!VjgiTKQL!lpn_EJRCo2-FwSa_Kfwjg7GDviglRfUfopz531Gh4T4

Guys does this still work....mine got messed up for some reason. I think its because I hit the clear chunk in CCT by mistake. Omg I need this back. I installed this file but still cant see the Hogan comeback in the finisher section. 

Thanks 

2 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

Guys does this still work....mine got messed up for some reason. I think its because I hit the clear chunk in CCT by mistake. Omg I need this back. I installed this file but still cant see the Hogan comeback in the finisher section. 

Thanks 

Hi @amazing-maze,

unfortunately , it got broken with the first DLC update. Previously I had the move listed twice with different sets of bytes which will place the move in both categories. When the first dlc was released, I noticed the game will only use one of the listings.

If you want to assign the Hulk Hogan comeback as a signature or finisher, You can do this easily by changing a data byte in the createmode.pac file. As long as you have assigned the move as the character's comeback, open the createmode.pac file (pac/root) with a hex editor and search for Hulk Hogan Comeback. You will see the block of data bytes as shown below

xkNiHO8.png

Change the 80 I highlighted to 78 and save. Restart your game. You will now find the move listed in the signature and finisher category but not the comeback category. As long as You have assigned it previously in his moveset, it will still be there.

• Like 2

I mean the ring impact caused by the move and camera shake , it happens in all the moves but happening lately in Rock Bottom 4 (2K17)

15 hours ago, shaharyar90 said:

I mean the ring impact caused by the move and camera shake , it happens in all the moves but happening lately in Rock Bottom 4 (2K17)

Hi, The 2k17 Rockbottom 4 has that camera shake. Its sort of a glitch with the move. This is probably why the dev's did not list the motion for selection after 2k17.

• Like 1

so I changed the number from 80 to 78. I guess Install the new createmode.pac file in my 2k folder?? For some reason I still don't see the Hogan finisher as finishers. Where did I go wrong 

Heres what I did 

LINK:

https://i.ibb.co/1m6792X/fix.jpg

1 hour ago, amazing-maze said:

so I changed the number from 80 to 78. I guess Install the new createmode.pac file in my 2k folder?? For some reason I still don't see the Hogan finisher as finishers. Where did I go wrong 

Heres what I did 

LINK:

https://i.ibb.co/1m6792X/fix.jpg

Hi, 

Do you have the createmode.pac file in two locations in your game folders ? You might need to do a search.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, shenlong02 said:

i have install all until lates packs this move work all greatly

but still don't have rock bottom 2 (HIDDEN) from 1st april.

Hi, Are you saying it's not listed or the animation isn't there ?